Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Don T Have Balls !!!!!

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
Why Don T Women Make The First Move?
Why Is It Always Up To The Guy To Make The Approach
Don T Women Have Any Balls?

vivek59234

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just because they have plenty of options available... They always think they are the queens and guys r dogs, will always be chasing them no matter how they are...

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And Why Do You Type Like This? Its Really Annoying.

I'm sure the real reason is all based on some evolutionary factors, but its probably not worth worrying about. Its our job to approach the better ladies and make things happen, and its by far the better role to have :)

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALPHAROMEO said:
Why Don T Women Make The First Move?
Why Is It Always Up To The Guy To Make The Approach
Don T Women Have Any Balls?
Why would you even want to a girl to make the first move? It is so disgusting, so not feminine.

Guy sees girl, guy likes girl, guy takes girl.

The girl's role is to be taken.

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women do make the first move but it's rare, even more so from high-quality women. A woman making the first move should be a red flag, not a turn on.

Ronnie Poleman

Don Juan
Reaction score
*Science lesson warning*

Guys approaching girls is a natural trait. The females don't usually approach guys in the animal kingdom. Think about it, the male birds are the brightly coloured ones, like peacocks, mallards etc, they do the courting and the mating dances, they approach females. It's because males need the incentive to work hard to pass their genes on, because we get it easy in other areas; males can mate with loads of females and run away, females get pregnant, look after the offspring etc.

If males put in effort in approaching females, like more evolutionarily developed animals eg birds or mammals, that will be seen as an investment (because we had to put some work in to get laid), so to protect that investment, such male animals will care for/protect their young. This contrasts from fish who deposit their sperm/eggs under a rock and then swim away. More parental care = chances of each offspring survivng is more, that's why loads of fish eggs/babies die, so they lay 1000s of eggs to ensure continuation of their genes, whereas humans have 1 child at a time, with the exception of twins, triplets, quadruplets, and so on.

So...it's in our evolutionary interests to approach women! Go for it!

*Science lesson over*

Last edited:

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weak guys ruined everything for the society. Because there are tools out there who are willing to screw even the fat monsters, ugly women, the rest have attitude.

I have thought about this lately - Sex is a big deal, and her "giving away" sex is a big deal because IDIOT GUYS made it so. Think about it, really, all we do want is sex, all she can offer us is SEX. So since its the only thing she has, she will milk it for all she can, since after she gives it up, SHE'S GOT NOTHING TO OFFER (obviously we talking in broad strokes)

you know how some girls will give it up for nothing, and they are SLUTS (as in SISTER LEADING US TOWARDS SUBMISSION!!!

If guys start straight up asking "WHAT do you offer BESIDES SEX" then you get something worthwhile.. but these chumps are too pu$$y driven to even think about it, fukking it up for the rest of us

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What about rock stars, athletes and celebrities? How come the natural order of things don't apply to them? Do Women magically grow balls around them? LOL.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly. Remember guys, you're supposed to be the prize...So have them approach you.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rakishness said:
What about rock stars, athletes and celebrities? How come the natural order of things don't apply to them?
Because it isn't natural to be famous. Look at the animal kingdom. We're the only species that has individuals that are known to other members of the species without ever coming into contact with the individual. Therefore, the rules do not apply.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of them do. I'm really flattered when they do and it wouldn't ruin there chances at all.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALPHAROMEO said:
it d be interesting to know what women think about this subject

!!!!
Lemme translate that into retard for everyone:

It D Be Interesting To Know What Women Think About This Subject

Last I checked, women are feminine. Hence, no balls. No testosterone, no aggressive moves.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If we want women to be more aggressive toward us then we, as men, need to reward that behavior. Throughout history men have treated aggressive women with less respect than shy women.

If you want their behavior to change, we need to reward it.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
If we want women to be more aggressive toward us then we, as men, need to reward that behavior. Throughout history men have treated aggressive women with less respect than shy women.

If you want their behavior to change, we need to reward it.
Yeah, or you can date a tranny. Pretty much the same thing.

Women are women because they are soft and cuddly and emotional among other things.

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
strategy

women want the same rites
they want equality

i guess their express their interest in a male in an indirect way
i wish they showed more of their equality by just being being more aggressive in their approach
i suppose courtship involves a more subtle strategy catch me if you can sort of attitude the cat and mouse game " prove yourself to me show me that you re a clever male, an alpha one and because of your self proclaimed status you ll feel able to take care of my brood