Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women dominate emotionally and psychologically

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The closer they can bring us to the breaking point without our cracking, the better the experience.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that you are asking this question shows you haven't seen what normal, educated, non slut, non bi polar, non criminal woman who have the state and federal government on their side are capable of if they don't get their way.

It's even front page news on CNN. Is Angelina Jolie, a famous sexy actress worth multi millions with homes all over the world a sociopath and psychopath? No. Is she Low Value? No. Is Brad Pitt a homicidal, sociopath crazy violent nutcase because he was really attracted to her? No. Did she set him up, destroy his life and prevent him from seeing his own kids because she had an 'agenda' and he didn't fit in it? Yes

What a woman is, does, or has done in the past has NOTHING to do with what she is capable of if things don't go her way. o_O
Sorry to dissapoint you, but what you just described is a manipulstive psychopath, a true con artist. Yes.

Brad Pitt just didn't know this, unlike you guys who knows this is the case 100%.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
My god you are stupid.

All these statements you made are POSITIVE; HIGH VALUE.

Psychopathness, sociopathness, manipulative people are LOW people.

A con artist presents himself as high value even tough he might not be. Then what is the difference between women and con artist? YOU ARE 100% SURE WOMEN ARE LOW VALUE, but you don't know for sure who is a con artist.

I can't believe you keep talking yourself in a vicious circle.

And yo, the older you get, the more stupid **** people put in your mind, the harder it is to become enlightened from them. Enlightenment simply means pureness, understanding nature. And if you didn't know, let me teach you: the younger one is, the closer he is to nature. The older one is, the more bull**** has been programmed in his head. This is not 100% the case, but mostly.

Stop talking to me, you are just wasting my time.
You are wasting your own time.

There is no law that says you have to respond to me. But guess what? You actually posted an interesting theory. As people age they are exposed to more noise and more bullsh!t. But on the flip side.. they gain more knowledge and experience.

The point is.. attraction doesn't work the way you claim. A very attractive supermodel will turn a man on sexually even if she is a psychopath murderer. And NO.. the man does not need to be a murder himself to find her sexually attractive. Sexual attraction doesn't follow the same rules as "friendship attraction" for instance.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that you are asking this question shows you haven't seen what normal, educated, non slut, non bi polar, non criminal woman who have the state and federal government on their side are capable of if they don't get their way.

It's even front page news on CNN. Is Angelina Jolie, a famous sexy actress worth multi millions with homes all over the world a sociopath and psychopath? No. Is she Low Value? No. Is Brad Pitt a homicidal, sociopath crazy violent nutcase because he was really attracted to her? No. Did she set him up, destroy his life and prevent him from seeing his own kids because she had an 'agenda' and he didn't fit in it? Yes

What a woman is, does, or has done in the past has NOTHING to do with what she is capable of if things don't go her way. o_O
All of this happens when they don't fear the consequences...

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual attraction has nothing to do with morality. This is why no man has ever masturbated to a resume. Looking good on paper is not what people get off on.
Women don't actually follow any code outside of what gives them maximum power and control in a situation. Most men don't see this obvious opportunism in women because we are constantly trying to f*ck them.
Women have no respect for a sappy white knight tool who wants a "soul mate". ZERO respect. That's why these men endure more abuse and exploitation at the hands of women than any other type of man.
These men though, are also the most manipulative.
We want women to try to drive us crazy but it's not easy to remain stoic. At some point every man has a breaking point. See Julius Caesar and Cleopatra.
True. Physical beauty often blinds many.
There seems to be a theme running through this thread. Though this has always been a problem, I think the lack of self-control and the need for instant gratification plagues us men more now than it ever has before.

A woman's greatest power is her beauty and her body, get past these and things become a lot easier to deal with (to a degree).

As I get older I find myself attracted to different women than I used to.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These men though, are also the most manipulative.

There seems to be a theme running through this thread. Though this has always been a problem, I think the lack of self-control and the need for instant gratification plagues us men more now than it ever has before.

A woman's greatest power is her beauty and her body, get past these and things become a lot easier to deal with (to a degree).

As I get older I find myself attracted to different women than I used to.
Yup. When a man learns to control his sex drive, he gets very far.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Controlling your sex drive happens naturally with age, for better or worse.

Do I miss getting an erection walking by a hot girl in the grocery store? No. Do I miss not being able to get one at 3AM after 6 drinks? Yes.