Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women dominate emotionally and psychologically

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
One of women's main goal is to dominate men. How do they do this? All their power comes emotionally and psychologically.

Once a woman gets in a relationship with you, her goal is to take you away from your friends, your family, your freedom, and spend all your money to get power over you. Any sort of roadblock, work or unhappiness or her part during the relationship, she will manipulate emotionally to get what she wants and play into her agenda. If she is really smart, she will leave you bankrupt, emotionally and literally all while enjoying the fruits of your labour. Thats why during the relationship women don't want you to see your friends, family or invest in anything other than them, so when they leave, you will be left absolutely heartbroken, penniless and without friends. This is where they get their kicks.

So men, be careful and don't value these women so much. You can be polite and be friends and have sex with them, but don't value them. Women come and go and won't be around for any more than they have to so society doesn't look down upon them. o_O

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should preface this with... "one key indicator of a low quality woman"

Any woman that takes away part of you deserves no place in your life

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should preface this with... "one key indicator of a low quality woman"

Any woman that takes away part of you deserves no place in your life
This person is obviously a woman.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Emotional and psychological games are what modern female imperatives are all about especially between women, in the first instance. Just sit in a room full of women and you'll see even from the ways they've made themselves up, they are trying to out-do each other. It's mate competition in the purest form.

It's only natural for them to test men in the only way they know how. Emotion and psychological play is to women, what physical strength and strategy is to men.

Women can only manipulate and dominate weaker women and weak men. Weak, dominated men are simply ignorant to the nature of the game.

Strong and enlightened men need not concern themselves with such issues.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sick of these posts. The complaints about 'BPD'. 'The women are evil, watch out!' posts

Here are the facts.

Women are not vampires capable of mind control. Women can only do to you what YOU allow. If you were dominated or manipulated by a woman in the past, it was YOUR fault. A woman's main goal is NOT to dominate a man. It's to defer to one. Women only dominate beta men. If you find yourself stripped from your family friends and goal because of a woman you need to take a look in the mirror.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is that women are going to push your boundaries. And that they are going to do it emotionally/psychologically, and usually in a gradual fashion.
No. This is a point YOU made here which I agree with.

To remind men to have boundaries, and why, isn't something to object to. It isn't something that you outgrow, either.
I do not object to this either. But here OP is forewarning about the dangers of women as if we don't have control of ourselves.

I, for one, still need reminding. It is a constant.
I agree, which is why I'm still active here after 3 years.

It obviously goes much deeper than the basic message here, but the basic message is sound.
No. Your basic message is sound. Ops basic message is that women will maliciously try to strip you from your friends, family, money and goals for pleasure. Like a vampire which is why I used that metaphor.

If you choose to read 'women are evil vamipires', that tells me that when you experience enough relationship dynamics, you will have a very harsh fall ahead of you.
I have experienced relationship dynamics. I've also met BPDs. I was good because I know I'm in control. That's all I stated. We -- men are in control. Not the other way around. Psycholocally or not.

We mostly agree on the same things @deesade.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the concept of manipulation fits perfect when it comes of women, they are ready and willing to strike in your mind, patience, mental health and self confidence.

They actually aim at your self confidence as one of their best target, some of them is stupid enough even to tell you "you're so sure of yourself maybe I should do something to get you back on earth" and before you realize she is manipulating an other man into giving her attention while checking your reaction.

No man is immune to their tricks and whoever tell he is, lies.

The best suggestion I feel to give is always trust your gut, that sense of discomfort than can either trigger concern, doubt, anger or fear is basically what your male instinct use to communicate that there is something wrong.

While your brain and your consciousness can be wrong, your instinct cant...its basically the reason while you live since it made your ancesors to survive and reproduce.

Few decades ago we had the chance to make all of this tricks cease with a backhand, we cant anymore now so the best option is firmly deploy a non bullsh1t policy or walk away.

Carus

Reaction score
Once you can spot the manipulative strategies that women use, they are no longer are such a big deal and in fact can be somewhat fun, never let on that you know what they are doing though.

If they think you are weaker then them you are done for, that weakness can include too much of an emotional response to there manipulations.

Also women woman try to mind **** other women just as much, they are in a constant and passive aggressive attrition with friends, work colleagues and family. Just part of human nature.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you let them... Live and learn.... Don't let them.

Ratiocinative

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe some angry ugly lonely feminists want to dominate men, but most women do not. Most women wanta man who will dominate them in a loving and caring way. When a woman challenges you it's because she wants to see and experience your strength and dominance because it turns her on and makes her wet.

Thats why in soap operas couples fight then start making out. The woman wants her man to be strong and put her in her place when she's being bitchy and unreasonable. Women purposely act bitchy and emotional, often subconsciously, so that you have an opportunity to be the man and dominate them, turn them on, and seduce them.

Sure, sometimes a woman might have a bad attitude and repeatedly challenge you place as the man in the relationship, but that's your que to find a different woman who is more fun and more feminine.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
And the funny thing is, you ''enlightened men'' are attracted to THESE WOMEN.
What stupid statement.

Sexual attraction has nothing to do with morality. This is why no man has ever masturbated to a resume. Looking good on paper is not what people get off on.

Also.. when will you just admit you are a woman yourself? All your posts make it pretty obvious.

BACK ON TOPIC:

Women don't actually follow any code outside of what gives them maximum power and control in a situation. Most men don't see this obvious opportunism in women because we are constantly trying to f*ck them.

One must figure.. if women were generally honest.. then there would be no "mystery" around them. There would be no confusion among men. Forums like this one would not need to exist to educate men.

Men need to stop living in the past and see what is really happening around them. Today, women don’t seek out comfort or stability in men anymore. They seek entertainment, distraction and self-indulgent pleasure. This is why provider men (beta males) are hopelessly failing today to secure the commitment of beautiful women and will likely continue to fail. Women have no respect for a sappy white knight tool who wants a "soul mate". ZERO respect. That's why these men endure more abuse and exploitation at the hands of women than any other type of man.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want to see my dvck that bad? I can send you a picture.

Do you want to see my instagram for example? I'm pretty famous there and have enough girls throwing themselves at me, so I know what I'm talking about, unlike ''an enlightened man'' contradicting himself completely constantly anonymously on a forum and bull****ting ignorant people.

I'm pretty sure you are just part of this forum's ''business'', you are here to keep people here for what? For money.

ANYWAY,
what I was saying was: either you accept that you yourself are manipulative psychopath and a sociopath, you can't be attracted to the same people. If you weren't as low as them, you would not be attracted to them.

Then there's another way: you accept that all these ''manipulations, psychopathness, sociopathness'' are just normal. That they are completely natural and there is nothing wrong with them. In this case also, you can be attracted to them.

For me, either case is fine.

So, stop trying to play enlightened in front of a real enlightened man.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Do you want to see my dvck that bad? I can send you a picture.

Do you want to see my instagram for example? I'm pretty famous there and have enough girls throwing themselves at me, so I know what I'm talking about, unlike ''an enlightened man'' contradicting himself completely constantly anonymously on a forum and bull****ting ignorant people.

I'm pretty sure you are just part of this forum's ''business'', you are here to keep people here for what? For money.

ANYWAY,
what I was saying was: either you accept that you yourself are manipulative psychopath and a sociopath, you can't be attracted to the same people. If you weren't as low as them, you would not be attracted to them.

Then there's another way: you accept that all these ''manipulations, psychopathness, sociopathness'' are just normal. That they are completely natural and there is nothing wrong with them. In this case also, you can be attracted to them.

For me, either case is fine.

So, stop trying to play enlightened in front of a real enlightened man.
I'll believe an 18-year-old is "enlightened" as fast as I'll believe a goldfish can play Basketball.

Not to say you can't be young and wise. But your brain is still developing AND you haven't had enough life experience to truly be enlightened. I don't even believe I'm fully enlightened myself. But I do find that I'm rarely surprised in my daily life. So that must count for something.

Getting back to your argument that: "Only a manipulative psychopath and a sociopath, can be attracted to one". That claim is so idiotic that I barely know where to start. I guess everyone who has ever been conned by a con artist was a con artist themselves otherwise they couldn't be drawn to one right? Here is a better one.. only supermodels can be attracted to supermodels. If you are not a supermodel yourself.. how could you be attracted to one? Here is another one.. if you are not Asian how could you ever be attracted to an Asian?

Do you see how deeply idiotic your claim is?
If not.. then nothing can help you.

Still think you're a woman too.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll believe an 18-year-old is "enlightened" as fast as I'll believe a goldfish can play Basketball.

Not to say you can't be young and wise. But your brain is still developing AND you haven't had enough life experience to truly be enlightened. I don't even believe I'm fully enlightened myself. But I do find that I'm rarely surprised in my daily life. So that must count for something.

Getting back to your argument that: "Only a manipulative psychopath and a sociopath, can be attracted to one". That claim is so idiotic that I barely know where to start. I guess everyone who has ever been conned by a con artist was a con artist themselves otherwise they couldn't be drawn to one right? Here is a better one.. only supermodels can be attracted to supermodels. If you are not a supermodel yourself.. how could you be attracted to one? Here is another one.. if you are not Asian how could you ever be attracted to an Asian?

Do you see how deeply idiotic your claim is?
If not.. then nothing can help you.

Still think you're a woman too.
My god you are stupid.

All these statements you made are POSITIVE; HIGH VALUE.

Psychopathness, sociopathness, manipulative people are LOW people.

A con artist presents himself as high value even tough he might not be. Then what is the difference between women and con artist? YOU ARE 100% SURE WOMEN ARE LOW VALUE, but you don't know for sure who is a con artist.

I can't believe you keep talking yourself in a vicious circle.

And yo, the older you get, the more stupid **** people put in your mind, the harder it is to become enlightened from them. Enlightenment simply means pureness, understanding nature. And if you didn't know, let me teach you: the younger one is, the closer he is to nature. The older one is, the more bull**** has been programmed in his head. This is not 100% the case, but mostly.

Stop talking to me, you are just wasting my time.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of women's main goal is to dominate men. How do they do this? All their power comes emotionally and psychologically.

Once a woman gets in a relationship with you, her goal is to take you away from your friends, your family, your freedom, and spend all your money to get power over you. Any sort of roadblock, work or unhappiness or her part during the relationship, she will manipulate emotionally to get what she wants and play into her agenda. If she is really smart, she will leave you bankrupt, emotionally and literally all while enjoying the fruits of your labour. Thats why during the relationship women don't want you to see your friends, family or invest in anything other than them, so when they leave, you will be left absolutely heartbroken, penniless and without friends. This is where they get their kicks.

So men, be careful and don't value these women so much. You can be polite and be friends and have sex with them, but don't value them. Women come and go and won't be around for any more than they have to so society doesn't look down upon them. o_O
What the hell type of women do you associate with? Or are you simply a "mark" for those type of women because they know you are easy to manipulate?
That's the question you need to ask yourself.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
What the hell type of women do you associate with?
The fact that you are asking this question shows you haven't seen what normal, educated, non slut, non bi polar, non criminal woman who have the state and federal government on their side are capable of if they don't get their way.

It's even front page news on CNN. Is Angelina Jolie, a famous sexy actress worth multi millions with homes all over the world a sociopath and psychopath? No. Is she Low Value? No. Is Brad Pitt a homicidal, sociopath crazy violent nutcase because he was really attracted to her? No. Did she set him up, destroy his life and prevent him from seeing his own kids because she had an 'agenda' and he didn't fit in it? Yes

What a woman is, does, or has done in the past has NOTHING to do with what she is capable of if things don't go her way. o_O

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I was on a date with a woman and we had sex. Then I tied her up and we had sex again. So we were hanging out after and I realized she was sitting on my lap with just my T-shirt on and her vagina on full display. I said "Excuse me, but your vagina is showing" and she said "It is showing". I said "You're going to drive me crazy" and she said "That's exactly what I plan to do". As I carried her back to the bedroom she made certain noises that literally hypnotized me. I realized I was with a master seductress. We want women to try to drive us crazy but it's not easy to remain stoic. At some point every man has a breaking point. See Julius Caesar and Cleopatra.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Right on Neil!

As I read your post I thought of what my response may have been:

LL: "Excuse me, but your vagina is showing"
HB: "It is showing"
LL: "Well you better either put that thing away or it's mine for the night"