Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

women contacting you after a year

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a slow day, the guys she really would like to hang with either aren't available or she doesn't have those options at the moment; she's starved for some attention; she's had a fight with her old man; she's bored; every guy she's been meeting has been a jerk or a wuss; she's looking to branch swing and needs a patsy. So, she scrolls down her list to call guys from the past she knows will likely stroke her and give her what she's looking for. Pick one of the above.

And that's the key: this is all about her, not about you.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Gstar said:
You're obviously the bottom of her list if it took her a full year to get desperate enough to call you. The plus side is, if she's talking to you she's horny and has no alternatives. It's your one chance. TAKE IT BEFORE YOU DIE ALONE.
I'd rather die alone than sacrifice my dignity.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
It's a slow day, the guys she really would like to hang with either aren't available or she doesn't have those options at the moment; she's starved for some attention; she's had a fight with her old man; she's bored; every guy she's been meeting has been a jerk or a wuss; she's looking to branch swing and needs a patsy. So, she scrolls down her list to call guys from the past she knows will likely stroke her and give her what she's looking for. Pick one of the above.

And that's the key: this is all about her, not about you.

After about 3 or 4 texts I asked her what my name was. She didn't know. lol

Gstar said:
You're obviously the bottom of her list if it took her a full year to get desperate enough to call you. The plus side is, if she's talking to you she's horny and has no alternatives. It's your one chance. TAKE IT BEFORE YOU DIE ALONE.

I don't care where I am on her list. The problem for her is she isn't on my list. ;)

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that is very amusing.

MaTuA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up with *****es tryina screw me, do me cause I did a movie, throw the ***** at me but before they never knew me; Rather die than let u play me for a busta... -2Pac-

Be High Til' You Die homie!!

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
After about 3 or 4 texts I asked her what my name was. She didn't know. lol
:trouble: :crackup:

Juando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sociopaths can come in the form a woman, sometimes in
a nice body.

It is unbelievable, especially in situations even more egregious
because there's been intimacy and trust.

Sounds like we're all sober about this dynamic and we the guys
get to be the adults while these women (girls) childishly flail about.

GoldMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
This could be a windfall for you. I've had chicks contact me after some time had passed and I found out they had a boyfriend or was dating someone. I ended up hooking up with them and having some good lovin'. Give it a shot, but if she flakes again, never respond.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
slaog said:
Anybody know why it happens?
This is one of the easier questions regarding the behavior of women. Cross this woman off your list. Mr. Me gave you the exact answer that I too would've given you.