Women consider 80% of men to look below average

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats right ... 80% of all men looks like loosers to women.It explains a lot ... disrespect...flaking...*****ines... you most probably arent good enough for her to try to be good for you.She may be with you,but if you arent the magic 20% she deep down is most probably deeply unhappy she couldnt get the best and she will do punish you for that offense.Women hate compromise, the want only the best.If you arent best she could get she wil not treat you as best thing either.

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-looks-and-online-dating/

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last of the Alphas said:
Is it such a problem for women, and men, to want the absolute best?
You've reframed the point. Women think 80% of men are WORSE looking than average/mediocre. Of the remaining 20% some number is mediocre looking and then you come to the guys they consider to be good looking. It's not about wanting the absolute best, it's how women are much harsher on looks but at the same time they claim the opposite. To a man, a girl not being ugly makes her eligible for s3x. To a woman, a man being in the top 20% of looks is a prerequisite for considering him. Of course, women do not consider this as they see men they don't personally regard as alpha wanting sex with them as a disgusting insult.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because 80% of men are beta providers. Looks dont matter when her vag is tingling. Read her actions not her words, least of all some online dating survey.

Moy_1974

Don Juan
Reaction score
80% of men not good enough for her tattoos, stretch marks, ashtray breath and spoilt diva attitude. Of course, OKC and POF are a procession of supermodels.....

Dat hypergamous delusion, though.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't consider 80% of women to be dateable or attractive, so there's that. I have always had very high standards and I will not ever lower them.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the average is 50 % and women say 80 % look below average then they need to change their average.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It's not directly about who is doable and who isn't.

It's that women consider 80 percent of men to be BELOW an average level of attractiveness. So 80 percent of men aren't even on the map.

The 80/20 rule at least considers 20 percent of men to be attractive.

The OKC thing doesn't even imply that. It says that 20 percent are average at a minimum or at LEAST average, possibly hotter.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Of course. I've been outside the 20% to the girl and I've been inside(at first) and then outside of it with a girl over the course of a relationship...night and day.

This is why dating "ugly ducklings" is no panacea...they might view you as a 20% at first but their ego will rise when you date them and suddenly they think they can do better.
True.If girl think you are her highest alpha you can treat her like trash and she will still love to suck your dlck but if you are not sooner or later she will remind how pathethic you are and how much she deserves better.Thats why betas are crushed over and over they dont understand there were never the best In the first place.If the knew the are second choice they wouldnt be surprised the treatment they get.

I had once chick who dumped his bf for me.She crushed his heart and choose me despite I treated her like dirt because she perceived me as her highest alpha.The guy was good for her and treated her good but it means nothing against ***** tingles.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see its different.

We can say that only 20% of the girls are fvckable yet and average girl is average to us despite we dont want her.

They dont say that they find only the top 20% to be attractive while they are not interested in average males, what they are saying is that anything outside that 20% is low and out of any value.

What they are saying is that 20% of the men are worth being considered men while the others are work drones good only to pay taxes and move their bags at most.

You see I may not work too hard to get an average girl but if she is a 6 I consider her a 6, its not that anything below a 8 its a maid to me.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I Knew/know women who dated men they thought were hot and all they dated were hot guys, and guess what....they weren't that "hot" most women are unattractive. Haven't seen a beauty in nearly a decade in Chicago a city with millions so......F that crap hahahahaha. And who women think are hot varies to the point on confusion. I know women who think Gosling is hot, and others who think he is hideous

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*yawn*

I dont give a fvk. Im sexing up cuties anyway.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
It's not about wanting the absolute best, it's how women are much harsher on looks but at the same time they claim the opposite.

Lots of them have a way with words, I must say.

I've seen this play out on the forums so many times and numerous articles written by females.

Talking down to the 'lonely, unhappy guy' to service their egos and playing into his anxieties.

They might even give you a load of 'ah well. It's a wide, wonderful world' BS. Not reflective of their actual lives.
They have problems and challenges just like these poor maligned men on this site.

Perhaps I am looking in the wrong places for advice.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds fair. I find 90% of women ugly.

Only in places like South Florida is the average woman attractive. Chicks in the bay are hideous and entitled.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only in places like South Florida is the average woman attractive. Chicks in the bay are hideous and entitled
I was always told California had some pretty women out there

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what? Are you gonna whine about not being in the top 20% . If this ridiculous percentage is even correct?

Now some of you are just making 'Look how EVIL women are!' threads.

Leif_Johnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people who use online dating are ugly and so are the women. This doesn't represent 80% of the total population, only what online women think.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
So what? Are you gonna whine about not being in the top 20% . If this ridiculous percentage is even correct?

Now some of you are just making 'Look how EVIL women are!' threads.

It's pathetic how these beta chumps who can't get laid are forging an all out war against women. They are no better than the feminists they demonize.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
It's pathetic how these beta chumps who can't get laid are forging an all out war against women. They are no better than the feminists they demonize.
Well to be fair the whole dating game is very one sided. I can understand where the anti-women stuff comes from. To be successful with women as a guy you need to to put in a lot more work and also need a whole laundry list of characteristics/things. For women, almost no initiatve is required and you just need to not be morbidly obese. I'd rather a guy be bitter about the growing entitlement, rather than a white knight chump who perpetuates the problem even more.