Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

women can be creepy too lol

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i woke up yesterday, and turned my head and damn near cried, have the worse crook on earth in my neck. I have been putting heating pads on it but still a day and a half later, it hurts so bad I did not go to the gym this morning or yesterday. can barley turn my neck.

so i was at this store earlier today, and having trouble bending down to pick up my son (just me and him) you could tell i had something wrong with my neck. this bigger woman, who i dont' know, comes up to me and asks me, do i have a neck probelm? i'm like yeah, you know making normal conversation, my neck. so she just says okay hold on, and just gets behind me and stars rubbing on my neck and **** and my back and i'm like dude waht the **** lol i don't know you (although that **** did feel good)fa nd i was like "yeah i feel better now" she was like lol, you sure? i was turning my head and **** like yeah i'm cool, just to get out of there. that ***** was go rape me.

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In middle school one time I forgot one of my books and had to go to my locker in the middle of the hall way. There's was few people around, so I open my locker and had the book in hand.

All of a sudden I felt a sharp excruciating pain from my ass. It was so painful and realized someone just grabbed my ass and squeezed as hard as they could. I turn around and to my surprise It was one of the hot girls in my grade. I was in total shock because I did not know the girl and I was just some regular guy in school that ran cross country.

As a kid a felt abused and walked away speechless. Later on I find out she was good friends with one of the girls I had a crush on and she was known to play Tity twister in spanish class... wtf!

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol when i went college there was this beasty fat girl she had a slight moustach, she took a shine to me and my quietness just drawed her in.
she would always stare at me.
for some reason i used to only use a toilet on the 3rd floor(top floor)corner a secluded place with only a male toilet and the teachers office i always went after lunch .
1 day i finish and come out of there and she is standing alone there ive never been so scared in my life she was taller,bigger,and smelly, i said hi and got out of there with the quckness

Betamax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Too right they can, and do....

I get 'gamed' by a lot of hotties and a fair few ugly ones too.

One drunk fat ugly woman (yep had a slight moustach and major sagging boobs too) came up to me in a club and announced loudly that I had been her favourite dildo fantasy for years !! Yuck.............. As you guessed, I made the sharpest exit ever and never been in the club since.

Then there are the cougars - oh my god.... and have you noticed, there are more and more each year. Who has been 'gamed' by a cougar? And they don't take no for an answer. They really creep me out. There is only one way to get rid of one that has targeted you is by leaving the club/bar etc. They are the female version of a dirty old man, but worse as they are not use to men saying no to them. Maybe 20 years ago they could get any man they wanted. But refuse, and they go bonkers on you - do all kind of **** tests, call you out. Calling you gay is classic line.