Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

women bothered by her boyfriend being short

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came across this discussion thread and found it to be very interesting and decided to share it.

Basically, a woman is in a relationship with this awesome boyfriend (she admits she has amazing experiences with him) but is so bothered by the fact that he is only 4 inches shorter than her that she feels the need to seek advice on an internet forum. Keep in mind, she admited that the relationship is awesome and that she has great experiences with him, but despite all this, him being short just bothers her so much.

one responding female to the thread even mentioned that her boyfriend actually was actually an inch taller than her, yet it still bothered her even though he was still ::taller:: than her. she admited great personality traits about her boyfriend such as him being romantic, but of course his height was such an issue, she actually broke up with him jus becuase of his height (she admited this).

So, what are your opinions on this?

take a look for yourself:

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/forums/...om/cosmopolitanforum/posts/list/754.page#3328

lYlasTer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone think it's kind of weird for a girl to dump a guy 4 years AFTER they date? I can understand if he gained weight or started being an ass, but his height has been the same from day one. Lot of factors could go into this. I think it's because she's starting tot think about marriage and having kids. While she's fine dating a girl shorter then her, I don't think that she wants her kids to be short. It's that whole survival and replication thing, you can't fight our biological urges!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  1. She's 22
  2. She started dating him even though he was 4 inches shorter than her (as if he was going to grow during the year)
What does this mean?
  1. She's not mature enough to choose guys who she is really attracted to
  2. He thinks that dating someone who was 21 at the time would make sense when he was close to 30. Yeah, not all 21 year old women are alike but most of them seem to be.

girl_in_a_boy_forum

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Difference in height is only as big of an issue as you make it.

My bf is 5'4 and I am 5'8. Quite frankly, we don't care, and the height doesn't bother us.

There are women who don't care if their man is shorter, and women who refuse to date a shorter guy. Just like there are men that don't care if their woman is taller, and men who refuse to date a taller woman. It depends on the person/couple.

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
superchill89 said:
it means looks matter
Then if his shortness is not what she's looking-for
in the looks dept. she shouldn't have been dating him
in the first place.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girl_in_a_boy_forum said:

The branch sort of melded with his head in this picture, though, so he looks taller here than he really is...
You have a nice azz.

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
You have a nice azz.
he meant to say.. aw what a cute photo:rolleyes::yes:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maranathaman said:
Then if his shortness is not what she's looking-for
in the looks dept. she shouldn't have been dating him
in the first place.
:yes: Simple as that. But how many people truly know what they want (which is realistic) and are willing not to compromise?