Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women at Work

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm replying to this thread for myself -- mostly to serve as a reminder:

It definitely sucks being in a small town where it seems people enjoy one another's business and finding available women seems somewhat scarce. I'm here for life experience and trying to gain some work experience too that is benefiting me -- and truly the place I am working is pretty sweet despite I am jockeying a desk for the first time in a very long time.

Lots of cute women around all day -- definitely have probably deviated from my plans of not "getting deeper" with any of them. Mixed results. Some awkwardness. I am keeping myself disconnected. Going to focus on what I am there for and why I came in the first place -- but still being somewhat open to the people I may meet and how long I may be here I am still unsure -- so there is value in the life experience.

However; man women are a fvcking trip -- and young women are definitely flaky and wishy washy and indecisive.

I probably experience about 15-20 sexual thoughts per day at work -- usually around 4-5 different women whom I'm sexually attracted to or mentally attracted to..women I would like to know better.

I have mixed feelings about long-term employment at this place. I don't want to give up a "bird in hand" for the time being, but the website business I've been working on in my freetime is growing and could eventually provide for me entirely...this would not be as convenient as employment by a larger group who can provide benefits, etc...I would have to make enough and continue getting enough clients to keep things like health insurance, whereas hopping onto some bigger organization can provide these things at lower costs...

I suppose some broken workplace romance would definitely put the damper on my time at this place. And I suppose I am here truly to keep pushing myself forwards...I am definitely expanding my skills...I ought not to deviate my focus onto women too heavily, while keeping some opportunity open for exploring genuine connection.

Anyways same chick who wanted to get together awhile back, spent some time with her today, sent her some follow-up text that I felt stupid about afterwards -- probably over analysis -- but going to backoff and just take care of business. I'm not sure she has any idea what she wants anyways, and is young. Seems like a good person, but I probably know at this point especially after a lack of text response, things aren't going to move forwards--ought to shift my focus elsewhere and zen disconnect from the whole damn thing.

Women at work -- tread carefully -- tread lightly -- recognize what levels you are taking things to; these are my current lessons.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
I've slept with more than a few co-workers. Usually it wasn't a problem. It's all based on your situation. I worked in television for many years where there's a real free-for-all sensibility. Hooked up with interns, nailed a coworker who had a boyfriend, even slept with a boss over the course of a few months. In each situation I deemed the risk to be minimal - either I didn't care that much about the job, or I just did not see it blowing up, which it didn't. Even on my current job, which I value much more, I slept with a woman in another department, but we were able to break it off without drama. However being older and liking my job more (and working in a more buttoned-down environment) I would definitely avoid the situation with anyone in my department.

I've worked at a few tv stations and holy crap is this true. My buddy was a director and he was sleeping with the secretary, the weather girl and a lady editor and his girlfriend. My boss slept with a sales girl. My other boss (male) was sleeping with the the studio manager (male), the head engineer was sleeping with the master control girl who's husband worked in creative services, the promotions guy was sleeping with a reporter, the sports guy with a producer, lesbian director was sleeping with the the married woman in accounting, it was soddom and gomorra around there. Same way at the next two stations I worked at. I actually had a girlfriend that I loved and so I didn't sleep with anyone. BTW. Guess who got hit with a fake sexual harrassment suit? Yup. The guy who was minding his own business, why? Because why everyone else was playing Melrose Place, I was busy churning out the best work in the building, people got jealous and tried to get me fired and take my spot. Fun times in TV.

I only banged one chic at work and got away scot free. An intern who left the country 3 months later. Fun times and then she was gone. No muss no fuss. For the most part I avoid it. We have a intern here at our office who has been trying to give me some for the last few months. I just ignore it. She's lazy and not bright and my partner only brought her on as a favor to a valued customer. She wants a job but she can't pull her own weight and she tries to get me to do all her work. Sleeping with her would only muddle the waters and make things more difficult.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've heard about the mouse crossing the Railroad tracks? A train ran over his tail and cut it off. When he went back to get it,another train cut off his head. Moral of the story.... Don't lose your head over a piece of tail.

Understand the hormones...had them. Just had so many problems with women trying to cause trouble that my brain wins EVERY time at work

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sodbuster...wise words...

This would be easier for me if this town had a greater population of available women...

I spend hours a day with these girls...there seems to be constant body language communication...

Some of them are genuinely interesting to me...seem like genuine people...nature babes...into hiking climbing my bags of tea indeed...

However, the 'mind fvck' that can come pairing women with work is dangerous indeed...

Do I truly know this lesson?

I am surely skeptical in some ways...I seem to have told myself again and again not to explore these women...

Yet I find myself breaking my own rules..

I find myself sitting down and chatting them up, forging connections, trying to understand if they would be fun to date or spend time with...

The alternative is likely a dry spell in this town...or venturing to larger communities to seek my "pvssy fix" ... and I question deep down inside am I really the type of man that just wants endless tail?

In a lot of ways I've made a lot of my women decisions thinking with my d!ck...acting on lust...

I am trying now to think more with my brain.

This woman I am considering -- with my brain -- how might she treat me?

I am beginning to feel it is only by this method of thinking that I will find a woman who does not play with my mind, or string me along...I do believe there are genuine women out there who do not have malicious intentions...I do believe many of them are trying to figure out this thing and find a good person as well...I do think, for myself, meaningless fvcking does not truly gratify my spirit...so I do seek potential quality mates...

Considering as well my uncertainty with my continuance here (I am on a short-term employment with the potential of full-time)...I think I might be foolish for NOT exploring some of these girls? For if I move on, what opportunities did I pass up by my own silly rules?

I constantly struggle with comfort vs. growth, I seem to abandon comfortable situations in life seeking some greater form of fulfillment (greater challenge...the comfort placates me..makes me feel dull) -- sometimes this works in my favor -- I reach further out on the limb for the fruit -- sometimes I take a massive fall and wonder why I ever left the safety of the trunk (how damn foolish of me)...

But I am convinced to get good things, you've got to take on certain risks...and those who succeed do so by not viewing their failures as the end-game....they are merely an intermediate to an eventual victory...

And there really is not much game spitting with these girls...its more so being genuine, reaching out, asking them about who they are, what they value, and trying to better see if they are someone who would actually value me more than what my body can provide, or my title...

In some ways, I think a lot of my suffering with women I have entirely brought on myself, by thinking with my c0ck, by being more concerned about the sexual vibes I'm giving off, all of this stuff, rather than questioning if they have any genuine concern for who I REALLY am...not who they WANT me to be, or THINK me to be....and I have decided I'm not going to bang these slvts anymore...my mind can't handle this sh!t...I need to find some chick who genuinely values who I am, is supportive, is encouraging...

So I am partially breaking my own rules with women at work...not to focus on "getting some", but trying to investigate the people around me, many whom probably feel loneliness themselves...I wonder if I have been working with the wrong group of women this whole time along...slvts are fun and easy and sexy...but goddamn...when you are actually struggling..when the slightest need of your own seems to be important...they always appear absent...

/end rant.

Thanks for all of your thoughts dudes.

Warrior -- fvcked up situation man. Everyone chasing the american dream and fvcking at random their way up the pyramid...

Ever read "The Great Gatsby"?

How many of us are just chasing that pale green light...when it's never meant to be held between the fingers anyhow?

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is fine as long as:

It ends with wedding
or
It ends on good terms
or
You work not so closely and you have no boss-employee relation

Other than that it's massacre.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I generally would not recommend dating women at work. I dated a woman from work a few years ago and when the relationship went south I hated having to see her all day everyday.

I could only advise dating women from work if:
1. You don't care about the job.
2. One of you is quitting soon anyway.
3. You work in a large office building and work in different departments on different floors. That way you're not around each other as much.

Szyzzlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
EVERYONE that says DON'T DO IT are a bunch of gutless fools!!!

You live ONCE. Why would you pass this opportunity by??? If you work with a 10/10... might as well hit it

I work in a professional office environment and I've nailed 2 of the girls there. Its the easiest thing ever. Just kino them up and take them out. Game over

If you think that its awkward afterwards... its because you have no social skills and don't know how to deal with people. The girl that I nailed in the past, i'm still friends with.

And.. NO you won't get fired!!! there's generally no rules between dating in the workplace.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Szyzzlin said:
EVERYONE that says DON'T DO IT are a bunch of gutless fools!!!

You live ONCE. Why would you pass this opportunity by??? If you work with a 10/10... might as well hit it

I work in a professional office environment and I've nailed 2 of the girls there. Its the easiest thing ever. Just kino them up and take them out. Game over

If you think that its awkward afterwards... its because you have no social skills and don't know how to deal with people. The girl that I nailed in the past, i'm still friends with.

And.. NO you won't get fired!!! there's generally no rules between dating in the workplace.
LOL. Yah okay, now when one of them has a problem and you lose your job over some Herman Cain BS come back to this thread. Some people don't wish to a. have to deal with a broad every day at work and b. risk losing their income over a pump and dump. But to each their own. Most here would call you the gutless fool for being to scared to go out in the world to get some, fishing off the company peir is easy. Until it's not. Good luck with that.

Szyzzlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
LOL. Yah okay, now when one of them has a problem and you lose your job over some Herman Cain BS come back to this thread. Some people don't wish to a. have to deal with a broad every day at work and b. risk losing their income over a pump and dump. But to each their own. Most here would call you the gutless fool for being to scared to go out in the world to get some, fishing off the company peir is easy. Until it's not. Good luck with that.
Another beta jumps onboard... congrats!!

You guys that say "don't nail girls at work" are the same ones that say "don't nail girls with boyfriends". GREAT WORK!!!! you guys are saving the world one girl at a time. Way to uphold your strong morals!!

Don't worry... guys like me will roll in and take those girls to "pound-town". Thanks for stepping aside!!

If you have any attraction capabilities whatsoever... the bishes at work are gonna flock to you. Its not even your fault that you're nailing them. I throw them abit of kino and next thing you know the bish is texting me asking to come over for a massage. Easy pickings

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guys like you will never have any long term success doing anything beucase you think with your **** and not your head.
]

Why would you pass this opportunity by???
becuase once you build a career, and you have your financial house in order and are able to attract women and be a catch, finding women isn't like going into the desert. women are state fairs; only open for a brief period and you have to get it while you can.

but you screw enough women at work or use work as your stumping grounds, you will end up changing jobs alot and you won't have a career because you wouldn't be able to stay anywhere long enough to move up.

my wife has a friend who has had what...7 jobs in the last 3 years, and from the sound of it, is about to make that 8. why? she keeps hooking up with guys at work, she dumps them or they dump her and it gets "uneasy". every single time. she will be 30 on the 14th of December and is still a freaking secretary, deposit actually knowing her industry quite well.

y... guys like me will roll in and take those girls to "pound-town".
and 3 months later when that new relationship smell wears off, one of you are going to end up leaving the company

guys like you think getting the ***** is the end game. it's not. all ***** is not to be had and you ahve to learn where to draw the line. Work is that line.

Its not even your fault that you're nailing them.
Not only am I good looking, I used to own the company of the last office I worked in. I was young, good looking, had money in my pocket, and had about 5 girls in the office, all of them at least 6's or above, that i could have knocked out at any time whatsoever. i got asked out after work for drinks or to go grab a bite to eat at least once a week, and i declined everytime, first 1. i ahd a life outside of work and 2. i've been down that road and it's not pretty

lol it's like the guy that goes to the apartment complex fishing pound,t hat's been stocked with fish every week, and goes to talk about how great of a fishermen he is just because all he has to do is throw his hook in the water and fish will come.

just cause you can catch fish, doesn't mean you are fisherman. And like fishing, actually catching a fish is not the point. The point is to go and actually find fish in their natural habitat, lure them by using your skill set, and to catch them, then eat them. that's the difference between a guy catching fish and a fisherman.

Also... a woman.. not all the time... but most of the time, that has to resort to getting dates from work... you can have her.

You can tell alot about a person by how they attract the opposite sex. If a woman is depending on being one of the only decent looking ones in the office to get a date, you are in for a long relationship.

I want a woman that can go into barnes and noble and buy a book and gets hit on by a guy. I want a woman that gets hit on in the gym (hell I have that). I want a woman she goes to pick up the take out chinese food gets talked to by the guy behind the counter.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Szyzzlin said:
Another beta jumps onboard... congrats!!

You guys that say "don't nail girls at work" are the same ones that say "don't nail girls with boyfriends". GREAT WORK!!!! you guys are saving the world one girl at a time. Way to uphold your strong morals!!

Don't worry... guys like me will roll in and take those girls to "pound-town". Thanks for stepping aside!!

If you have any attraction capabilities whatsoever... the bishes at work are gonna flock to you. Its not even your fault that you're nailing them. I throw them abit of kino and next thing you know the bish is texting me asking to come over for a massage. Easy pickings
Hey if being prudent makes me a beta, so be it. I'll be a beta all day. But I've been through a FALSE sexual harassment suit because a bish wanted my job. I own my own business and I am not going to lose it to some bish trying to sue me for it. I've got something to lose. Maybe your a loser who has nothing, when I was like you, I hooked up with girls at work too. So keep fvcking that chicken bro, haters gotta hate, narwhals gotta bacon and alphas gotta alpha! I'll be the beta building his biz and banging chics from the bar.

Szyzzlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Backbreaker & Warrior... we're talking about two completely different things here! You owned your company and were in a position of power, therefore you should never go out with them. I completely agree :)

However, if you're equals in a big company, I don't see a problem with it.

Cheers, no hate.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't **** where you eat, boys. You don't have to overintellectualize everything--and that's coming from me, a confessed thinker.

It's a stupid position to put yourself in because you subject your livelihood--a rational process of production and reward--to the irrational whims of a woman and the irrationally projected self-hatred of any white knights who happen to be in the office--which seems to be the standard today. In any difference between a man and a woman, it is assumed that the man is in the wrong and nobody comes to his defense (though with rare exceptions, I have seen women defend men against harassment BS; most men tuck their tails and cowtow to the dikkless dictatorship of feminazism in the workplace).

And the girl who screws around at work knows this too, she knows that she can villify you on a whim--so don't arm your destroyers, which means: if you value the job at all, do not screw around.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i never dated anyone that worked under me. i've had too many opprotuntiies. I'm quite sure i could have knocked off my last secutary milf woman that got in a wreck last year, she wasn't ugly either. my GF wasn't suspecious for nothing lol.

the last girl i dated when i worked at the same place was when i was a teenager tech at best buy. i "worshiped" that girl (after playing hard to get for like 3 months becuase i was taken). when she broke up with me, it's like.. she made it her daily mission to make my life as miserable as possible

i was a tech so we were in the tech bay and she was in customer service, so we were about in the same area. she would have her BF up there and just make sure i saw every last detail, heard every last dedtail about what they did and were going to do... man **** that. i learned quick. not everyone is as respectful as you are. then to make matters worse, while she ovbiously wanted me to know she was over me, she would **** block me from dating anyone else up there lol.

But even with that said, the worst experience i ever ahd was with the chick in AA i posted about. she din't even work for me, she was just a female that we had some **** in common with and she followed me to the gym, then she started going out to subway with me afterwards, very harmless ****, i was in a relationship. she made it pretty clear what she wanted one day, i made it pretty clear i wasn't interested, and the next thing you know the police are at my door questioning me about sexual abuse. I don't even think we ever hugged lol, let along kissed, let alond had antyhing that would resemble a sexual act. nothing but a scorned woman looking to get back at me. that **** shook me to the core. i didn't have sex with my now wife for about 3 weeks.

now just imagine if that was at work. i had to leave my AA group becuase she had basically told everyone that i raped her. just imagine if that was my CAREER. over some *****. not even prime ***** lol. no different than any other bar slut you can nail on a thursday night at any bar in america. would have ****ed my career six ways to sunday beucase she doesn't know how to deal with rejection

yeah, by all means bro knock yourself out on that ****.

Szyzzlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
But even with that said, the worst experience i ever ahd was with the chick in AA i posted about. she din't even work for me, she was just a female that we had some **** in common with and she followed me to the gym, then she started going out to subway with me afterwards, very harmless ****, i was in a relationship. she made it pretty clear what she wanted one day, i made it pretty clear i wasn't interested, and the next thing you know the police are at my door questioning me about sexual abuse. I don't even think we ever hugged lol, let along kissed, let alond had antyhing that would resemble a sexual act. nothing but a scorned woman looking to get back at me. that **** shook me to the core. i didn't have sex with my now wife for about 3 weeks.
Chick got bitter after you said you didn't want her??? Seems about right for someone that you picked up in AA.. lol

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't pick her up. I have been dating the same woman for what.. almost 4 years, hell i'm married.

she was jsut in AA.. I mean in AA it's a different type of thing that most guys are used to. lots of guys and girls just hang out to do **** together that's not drinking related. it's ovbious i go to the gym, and she's not the first person to ask me to tag along to the gym with them as that's one of the things most people new in recovery do, start working out/ getting back in shape

so she starts coming with me.. she starts subtly flirting with me, and I don't really play along. then like, she would ask me if i wanted to grab a bite to eat after the gym, and hell i usually eat right afterwards anyway. it went from subway to like somewhat high end chinese.. i was like wait a mintue.... lol dammit this is adate isn't it.

one day she asks, on a day that i did not go to the gym, did i want to goout ot eat with her and i told her look. i am flattered, but i see where this is going and i'm not interested. you can still come to the gym with me if you want but i'm not interested in a relationship.

the next day, actually the next morning, i go to AA meeting and like no one will talk to me. i'm like oh well screw them, it's odd but oh well. later that day the police come to my door and start asking me all these questions and ****. I lawyered up, I mean, the guy questioning me after like 10 mitnues kinda saw what was going on but still he was there.

***** couldn't even look me in the eye when i saw her. by then everyone up there she had told her sob story as to how i tried to "force myself on her" and all the white knights there (she wasn't bad looking at all, just jnot my type and i was in a relationship) took her side, and i eventually had to find a new meeting.

with that said i've met women just as crazy outside of AA. about 2 weeks after I met my now wife a ***** threw my own damn glass vase and knocked me out cold when i told her i didn't want to see her anymore.'

the point is.. women do crazy ****. you have no idea what a woman will or will not do. it's bad enough in your personal life.

my dad told me one day when i was a teenager and trying to get over a girl that broke up with me "son, every relationship you and every man on earth will get in, every man on earth... will end... except one. and most men don't even get that one"

so if you know that it's about a 95% or more percent chance a relationship will end, why do you want that type of baggage at work? why do you want to put yourself in a position when she can say antyhing about you, or flirt with guys at work just to piss you off, id don't have time for that **** when i'm working

Szyzzlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
with that said i've met women just as crazy outside of AA. about 2 weeks after I met my now wife a ***** threw my own damn glass vase and knocked me out cold when i told her i didn't want to see her anymore.'

the point is.. women do crazy ****. you have no idea what a woman will or will not do. it's bad enough in your personal life.

my dad told me one day when i was a teenager and trying to get over a girl that broke up with me "son, every relationship you and every man on earth will get in, every man on earth... will end... except one. and most men don't even get that one"
Whooaaa... you've had a few bad experiences here. I know what you mean though

backbreaker said:
so if you know that it's about a 95% or more percent chance a relationship will end, why do you want that type of baggage at work? why do you want to put yourself in a position when she can say antyhing about you, or flirt with guys at work just to piss you off, id don't have time for that **** when i'm working
1) Because its fun to flirt at work
2) Because I don't want to be kicking myself afterwards wondering what could have been.
3) I have numerous women on the go, so I don't care if the work relationships go south

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We always hear from some members that hitting on married women is OK too. In South Dakota, there is an "alienation of affection" law...IF you are the guy who breaks up a marriage, you can be sued by the ex-husband. A local M.D. just ended up paying $2 MILLION to the husband of the receptionist he was tapping. He's not hitting it anymore,she moved on to live with another guy,but 2 very large bills for sex?

Make sure some obscure law isn't going to come back and bite you in the financial azz.