Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Aren't Emotional Or Logical, They Are Sociopaths (Proof)

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to disagree with you here Sazc. I believe black women dating thugs in MASS is a social/culture shift. Understand, to most black people, the types of black men like TENACITY are sell-outs and Uncle Toms.

I'm not the real black man. I'm the fake black man. I'm the black man who wants to be white. Ray Ray and Pookie are the real black men. This is one of the main reasons why black women choose Ray Ray and Pookie in mass.

TENACITY gets black women simply due to having good game, despite what others think on this forum about me not having game, my game is actually very STRONG and overcomes this social-cultural problem that I'm dealing with as a black man.

The problem is that the only benefit I get is dates and sex, I don't get the loyalty, love, support, commitment, etc. that Ray Ray and Pookie get until black women get OLDER and it's too late.

This is nothing I can change. This is nothing I can fix. It's just fvcked up all the way around today being a black man.
I hear you, very interesting point. It, in fact, could be true that relationship advice/books etc are Caucasian focused and, therefore, are difficult to apply to traditional black relationship dynamics.

Crazy these B's judge you on knowing rap song lyrics, not living the 'thug" life, smoking dope, etc. You are a man of means who can offer different facets of security, and that's considered a sell out.... Somehow you have to change your playground...

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
But here's my question Guru. What if their "needs" are incongruent with your values?
Who is Tenacity and where do his values originate? Are you not simply an amalgamation of social conditioning and experience? Was not Tenacity indoctrinated with certain values that he now believes is WHO he is? IF Tenacity grew up with alternate constructs and experience, would he not be a different Tenacity today?

Let’s take this further:

Does the market tailor to Tenacity or does Tenacity tailor to the market?

If you had a certain need--as despite what Sosuave will tell you, outside of MGTOW, sex and companionship of the best women you can secure is a need, hence this site--would you not ascertain the demands of the marketplace, and tailor your approach to be the best damn player?

Does the best baseball player play by his own rules or play his best within the rules of the game a/k/a "adapt to the game"?

So back to your question:

What does Tenacity do if his needs are incongruent with the market's?

Adapt. Not to be confused with placing the local bank teller at gunpoint, but if you incorporate the internal nuances of those who are successful in your marketplace—e.g. the DGAF, solidarity, ruthlessness, “above the rules” mindset, un-deprecating fearlessness, shamelessness, stoicism, extreme entitlement, grandiosity), you would have mirroring success, no liabilities--and no complaints.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
If you go through your phone slagging people off, then what on earth do you expect?

That's the behavior of a lunatic.

And it's quite obvious that you are up to no good, because there is no way that 250 women leads to nothing.

You need to understand that people don't exist as your punching bag. They quite rightly got rid of you.
In this regard, I 100% agree with you. I just get so frustrated with dealing with the other shyt that yes, I take it out on ALL WOMEN.....including my Mother, Sisters, and Nieces. I've called and cussed them out too on random occasions. I just get fvcking pissed off and tired man. But no, it's not right.

You are a man of means who can offer different facets of security, and that's considered a sell out....
Yes, unless I got it "the black way", which includes:

- Selling drugs
- Sports/Entertainment
- Working in some black owned businesses selling primarily to black people

But getting my money the way I do (which is in Finance and working in predominately white environments) oh hell no, I'm a sell-out/token N***a all day long.

Don't get me wrong now, they will date and fvck me. All day long. But will they really "loveeee" me like they "lovedddd" that thug? Will they "fightttttt" for me like they "foughttttt" for that thug?

Hell noooo. My own fvckin Mother, Sisters, and Nieces don't even do that. They pretty much are the same way.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Let’s take this further:

Does the market tailor to Tenacity or does Tenacity tailor to the market?
Well, the answer depends? What if what the market is asking of Tenacity, is actually illogical and makes no sense? Remember back in 2006-2008 when "the market" was asking to mortgage houses that the residents couldn't afford? Tailoring to said market would have eventually led to destruction.

So back to your question:

What does Tenacity do if his needs are incongruent with the market's?

Adapt.
Which means Tenacity as you know him today wouldn't be the same person.

- I would not have a stack of degrees, be working in Finance, and not have a high net worth for my age.

- I would ALREADY have at least 1 kid from a chick I'm not even dating/screwing anymore. Already paying child support for said kid and most likely have been to jail for being late on paying it.

- I would surely be living paycheck to paycheck

- I would NOT have the critical thinking skills I display on this forum. I wouldn't even be on this forum because I wouldn't be able to debate.

- I would STILL be in Flint, Michigan, living in some ghetto a.ss hood somewhere. Not really giving a fvck about life.

Is this the person you want me to become Guru? Because in order to be congruent with this market that we are discussing, I would have to become this person.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell noooo. My own fvckin Mother, Sisters, and Nieces don't even do that. They pretty much are the same way.
I hear you. There's still some female resentment shyt at play here, resentment about/at the females most close to you, the ones, the family, who should have your back. That shyt plays out in dating.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which means Tenacity as you know him today wouldn't be the same person.

- I would not have a stack of degrees, be working in Finance, and not have a high net worth for my age.

- I would ALREADY have at least 1 kid from a chick I'm not even dating/screwing anymore. Already paying child support for said kid and most likely have been to jail for being late on paying it.

- I would surely be living paycheck to paycheck

- I would NOT have the critical thinking skills I display on this forum. I wouldn't even be on this forum because I wouldn't be able to debate.

- I would STILL be in Flint, Michigan, living in some ghetto a.ss hood somewhere. Not really giving a fvck about life.

Is this the person you want me to become Guru? Because in order to be congruent with this market that we are discussing, I would have to become this person.
You support my point here.

To be successful in the “business market,” you needed to adapt to the “business model.” And you did.

But to be successful in the "social model," you need adapt to the social model, and you did not.

The distinction you miss is that you can operate one way “financially,” and alternatively “socially.” Another distinction you miss is that you can incorporate certain constructive social nuances (e.g. the DGAF, solidarity, ruthlessness, “above the rules” mindset, un-deprecating fearlessness, shamelessness, stoicism, extreme entitlement, grandiosity), and disassociate from the remaining social nuances which don't serve your greater ambitions.

Last edited:

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are the same manipulative sociopaths. You go and call yourself by another word: ''seducers'', btch please.

You attract the same type of people, what's so weird? You think this billionaire got his money with clean hands? Without any manipulative thoughts? Oh kids, grow up.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I hear you. There's still some female resentment shyt at play here, resentment about/at the females most close to you, the ones, the family, who should have your back. That shyt plays out in dating.
Could be. You want to know something Sazc?

- I moved out of Flint, MI over 10 years ago.

- Do you know that my Mother has not at one time asked me what my address was, asked to visit, said she would visit, etc.? She would literally be in a city that's 20 minutes from my City, and not say she was in the area.

- Do you also know that sometimes 3 or 4 months will go by and I don't hear from her?

- In addition, WHEN I call her and go around her, do you know that she never asks how I've been doing, what's been going on, etc.? Her entire conversation is about my Sisters, Nieces and Nephews.

- On the one occasion when I brought this up to her, do you know what she did? She cussed me out and slammed the phone down in my face.

Now, compare to this my Sisters, Nieces and Nephews who are still in Flint and still living the "hood life". My Mother is ACTIVELY involved in their lives on a daily basis. I'm not making this up.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Another distinction you miss is that you can incorporate certain constructive social nuances (e.g. the DGAF, solidarity, ruthlessness, “above the rules” mindset, un-deprecating fearlessness, shamelessness, stoicism, extreme entitlement, grandiosity), and disassociate from the rest..... serve your greater ambitions.
Guru I honestly don't know how. I USED to be like Ray Ray and Pookie man, and you know what it got me? A DUI, put in jail twice, and all other types of shyt. 10 years ago I turned away from all of that shyt and that's when I started becoming something in life.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guru I honestly don't know how. I USED to be like Ray Ray and Pookie man, and you know what it got me? A DUI, put in jail twice, and all other types of shyt. 10 years ago I turned away from all of that shyt and that's when I started becoming something in life.
IS this not the truest definition of binary thinking; that is, not being able to carve, think, and act upon certain advantageous distinctions within a sphere of behavior, so better to outright renounce it all together?

Could one incorporate the following socially:
Foresighted DGAF, solidarity, ruthlessness, provident fearlessness, shamelessness, stoicism, extreme entitlement, grandiosity
and not violate any laws. And even further, become extremely financially successful?

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Most" women are emotional, confused and without much direction. They love to wing it and let men pick up the pieces. I keep my plates on the hamster wheel at all times. They have no idea what I'm doing, when I'm going to call, text, email or when I'm ready to fvck. It drives them all crazy. Never be predictable, always be a mystery and aloof as hell. They will do anything to satisfy the intense cravings, logical or illogical. As long as you retain frame and direction in your own life with work, hobbies and other life goals, women are just along for the ride.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be. You want to know something Sazc?

- I moved out of Flint, MI over 10 years ago.

- Do you know that my Mother has not at one time asked me what my address was, asked to visit, said she would visit, etc.? She would literally be in a city that's 20 minutes from my City, and not say she was in the area.

- Do you also know that sometimes 3 or 4 months will go by and I don't hear from her?

- In addition, WHEN I call her and go around her, do you know that she never asks how I've been doing, what's been going on, etc.? Her entire conversation is about my Sisters, Nieces and Nephews.

- On the one occasion when I brought this up to her, do you know what she did? She cussed me out and slammed the phone down in my face.

Now, compare to this my Sisters, Nieces and Nephews who are still in Flint and still living the "hood life". My Mother is ACTIVELY involved in their lives on a daily basis. I'm not making this up.
I kid u not, my mom just disowned me for the umteenth time yesterday :)
I don't sweat it because my life is good and my mom has issues with how to have/express feelings without ultimatums. She's always been that way, that's the model she was taught. You don't comminate, you demand, then tantrum, then disown, them play the victim.

Good for you for telling your mom how you felt. I'm sorry she couldn't hear what you are saying and respond the way you needed her too. Sounds like she is lacking in the relationship skills area, like my mom.

There's nothing you can do about it. You accept her for who she is and become your own best friend, mentor and parent.

Maybe your mom thinks you don't really need her like the others do, so how dare you try to extract her emotional resources when you are doing just fine! Maybe she is worried about you judging her/her lifestyle, and she feels more comfortable with the rest of the family. I have some of that going on as well because I graduated college and moved away and live easier than they do.

Who knows. Your mother has issues but she is loving you the only way she knows how. You want a more enhanced love from her and females. Step one is to get rid of the resentment you have towards your family for falling short in loving you.

This is important because you keep saying that you are meeting women who continue to fall short in your required criteria/standards to even get closer to you.

What has always hurt you (your family falling short) you expect all these women to do, so you disqualify them quickly.

I'm guessing

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
IS this not the truest definition of binary thinking; that is, not being able to carve, think, and act upon certain advantageous distinctions within a sphere of behavior, so better to outright renounce it all together?

Could one incorporate the following socially:

and not violate any laws. And even further, become extremely financially successful?
Guru here's the thing. If I have to completely change my character for the worse, to attract the loyalty of "women", then what does that tell you about women?

Guru is there a point to where you no longer try to ADAPT to society and you just say fvck it, this is who I am, I disagree with where society is going, and I'm going to stand my ground?

Plus, while Poon King is gone I completely agreed with him on the notion that if a guy has to CHANGE his "character" in order to attract women, putting in all of this WORK, then he's already lost the game.You keep trying to make this about Tenacity. The truth is that the market is fvcked and I just haven't gotten over the "Disney shyt" like a Poon King would reference, to be able to ACCEPT reality.

Just like I talked about my Mother earlier and Sazc described her Mother as having similar behavior. But somehow Guru, you would reference this back to ME, as if I'm the one causing my Mother to act like that. I have absolutely NO control over that, just like I have NO control over the fact that black women in 2017 are majority TRASH. Here's a video from another Black Man if you need another opinion:

Last edited:

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
@Tenacity

Personally.. I think your main problem is procrastination. You know whats going on. You know how to fix it. But you just can't change up your approach to life. Maybe you are afraid of doing things differently and coming up short? Maybe you have invested too much time in your dream to let it die and start fresh? I don't know.

I think its kind of like people who still think Elvis and 2-Pac are alive. In their rational minds they know these people are dead. But something inside them won't let go and they hang on to the idea that these guys are still alive. You are hanging on to the idea of finding your unicorn. Your brain knows whats up, but your emotions won't let you calibrate your behavior to match.