Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

women are slvts

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DMSR76 said:
Damn good advice.

To the OP... best wishes guy, but take some of this advice to heart as you walk this tightrope. Be careful in placing any level of trust into someone who someone who all but brags that she can't be trusted.
Oh gawd, ain't that the gold plated truth.

Fortunately for those of us who have made this mistake ONCE, most women that you will meet are so egocentric that they will freely disclose all the vital info that you need about her to decide whether to take her on board or toss her back.

Last edited:

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
What "other guy" alpha males usually ignore is that she is getting her sexual fix from BOTH men. One may be routine and the other exciting, but for a lot of these sluts the "fix" comes from getting away with it. As long as you accept that you're not the only one who can scratch her itch, and treat her like a tramp, you'll be fine.
No problem there. I fully expect that she's still gonna bang her hubby. In fact, I gave her full permission to. What do I care what my cvm dumpster does when I'm not getting my rocks off?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truman181 said:
Hey guys, it's been a long time since I've posted here....

Here's a brief history of my recent dating...

A year and a half ago I met a 'quality woman'. She seemed to GET me in every way no woman ever had before. Further, her interest level was through the roof and she told me she loved me first. She and I talked of marriage, yada yada yada.

6 months into the relationship I noticed things had changed. She was distant, asking for space, ect. Well I got suspicious. I knew she had always been an 'internet dater' so I looked for her on Match.com. I was crushed and broke up with her immediately. I begged her to take her profile down for weeks but she wouldn't do it. Finally she said it was over and done, for good.

A few weeks went by and I caved....I texted her and told her how much I missed her. She said "I hate to tell you this but what I have now is even better than what we had.

That was a year ago today. To tell you the truth part of me misses her and feels like I won't ever get over her. The other part of me hates her guts.

A few months went by and I ended up dating this 'bigger girl' that I met through a friend of a friend. Though I felt I was shallow and that the girl was beneath my standards, she was nice and seemed to want me.

Yada yada yada my neediness got to me and I fell for her. But as soon as I had feelings for her, she smelled it and pushed me away. A few weeks ago she broke it off with me for the SECOND time.

Alright, here is what I am really writing this post about

Today, I just banged a married chick. How did I meet her? I posted an ad on craigslist. After a few emails and a few IM's, we met and she sucked me off in my car, swallowed my ***. Then she looked up me and asked "is there any more?" (I just had to share THAT). Then she climbed on me and we fvcked.

This woman prides herself on being a slut. She told me she slept with 4 different guys on 4 different nights on a recent trip. She feels absolutely no guilt about swallowing my cvm then going home to her husband and 3 year old.

I feel absolutely no guilt either. The woman sleeps around. If it's not me, it's with other men. You can say I'm betraying my fellow man but really, she would sleep with any other man that came along so why not me.

And you know what? This is what I want. I want to have the good stuff with a woman and none of the bullsh1t. It's not even fvcken worth it to get attached emotionally to a woman because the second you do, they push you away.

At least the slvt is honest. She admits what she is. I know what to expect with her. There's no empty promises.

You may think that I'm really negative or angry in this post. That is far from the case. It's almost a feeling of liberation. Finally, I think I've "toughened up" enough to see through bullsh1t and not be lured in by women's false promises.

You may judge me for sleeping with a married woman but don't be too quick to be harsh. Marriage is a sham. My so called "one" showed me that. Women will lie, cheat or manipulate in a heart beat and they won't feel the guilt that us men do.
Yo Truman, I don't post often. I am very busy in my lifestyle but everyone once in a while I will stop in and read a few posts. Normally I wouldn't comment on an ABSOLUTES thread but I see you are genuine in your thinking.

Isn't it funny that men and women alike will use ABSOLUTE analogies of the opposite sex and preach it as gospel.

"Women are <put your absolute here>!"

At the end of the day, we are hardwired to avoid pain at all costs. But success is any form does come with a price.
You must experience pain to understand pleasure.

Now back to your post. You met a quality girl who left you, then on to a less attractive girl who left. Then on to a married woman and it feels dam good because she cannot cause you pain.

There are many details left out in your descriptions such as did you discuss your exclusivity and boundaries. What kind of conflicts took place and what were your responses. From the little that you wrote, I can unequivocally tell you that you responded incorrectly and that leads me to believe the context of the relationship was never appropriate for it to endure.

In a relationship, all your actions must be congruent with who you are.

- If you discuss exclusivity and she is discovered on Match, you must end the relationship immediately. You begged her to take her profile down.

- If she asks for space, you end the relationship and walk away. You remained and investigated why.

These are the only actions you have described. But they are the actions of an insecure and needy man. A woman is not interested in a man who needs her. She wants a man who does not need her but appreciates her. Always remember a woman is your complement, not your goal. She is a byproduct of your success, not your success.

Do not sell yourself short to such absolute thinking. Keep your head up and don't compromise your character to another man's left overs (married women). Stand above the crowd and set the standards. Life is your creation. Accept that responsibility and understand who drives the car. Never let another define your value. The only one who has the ability to teach you a lesson is you, not a woman, man or event.

Get out there and create a few non exclusive relationships. Feel the rapport without attachment. Do this enough until one proves she is leagues ahead of the harem. This is the foundation of quality, proven over time, never assumed.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guru-

I agree with your post except for this line:

guru1000 said:
Keep your head up and don't compromise your character to another man's left overs (married women).
EVERY woman is another man's leftovers.

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Updates for Solo

Well the fling is now officially over. It lasted almost 2 months. I'll tell you all my thoughts in my final post but for now I'll give a few more of the sexual encounters because I know that they're good for a laugh :)

The Camping Area

Ok so since I can't host and am too poor to get a room all of the time, she and I had to meet a few times outdoors. Good thing it was summer!

The slvt lives in a town about 50 miles from where I do. So we agreed to meet one day at a camping area halfway between our towns. I arrived there first on this particular day. The area was deserted and I had to take a whiz so I stopped at the bathrooms. I went in and drained myself and came out and stood by my car waiting for my slvt. So I was just standing there next to my car, listening to my Ipod and I look up the road a bit and I see a guy parked in a truck. (uh oh). Well I'm not sure but I was getting uncomfortable vibes from this dude. From the corner of my eye I saw him get out of his truck and I think he was waving (it was hard to tell from the corner of my eye).

Anyway, I pay him no mind and hope he doesn't want what I think he wants. But sure enough, a short time later, he gets in his truck and drives over to the bathrooms and parks his car next to mine. I try to play it cool and ignore him but as he walked towards the bathroom I heard him saying something. So I pull out my ear buds and asked him "what?".

Creepy dude: "nice evening, isn't it?".

Me: "ummm yeah"

So he goes into the bathrooms and I get in my car and drive away FAST! Just when I get to the end of the campground area, I see the slvt pull in. I tell her that she almost missed her chance to service me as a gay dude was propositioning me. We had a good laugh. Before long the guy drove by on his way out of the campground so she and I went behind some bushes, spread a blanket on the ground, and I fukked her.

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No time for campgrounds!

This next encounter might have been a week later. We met at the same camping area but this time it was on a weekend and there was lots of people there. We couldn't decide where we were going to go so I just grabbed her head and forced her to go down on me in my car. (this slvt likes it rough remember and I was only giving her what she likes). Anywho, as she was going down on me a camper with a family drove by and I couldn't help but bust up laughing. The slvt kept sucking but after a minute she asked me what was up and I told her. So we decided the camping area wasn't going to work this time.

I told her that there had to be a country road nearby that we could use. She got back in her car and followed me out of the campground and I drove up the highway looking for an isolated road. Finally, between a cornfield and a line of trees, I saw a little path farmers must use to drive into their cornfield so I turned in and she followed me. Fortunately, there was a bend in the road so our cars wouldn't be seen from the highway.

So I stopped my car and she pulled up next to mine. We got the blanket out and spread it on the ground near the edge of the cornfield and I lifted up her skirt and fukked her. While I was going at her I noticed that ants were crawling on the blanket and up my arm. I didn't care, I was too far gone so I kept going. Talk about animal sex!

After I was done, I pulled out and tied up the condom and threw into the cornfield. I kind of feel bad about that now. That can't be good for the environment?

So we got up and shook the ants off of the blanket and put it back into the car. She looked so fukkin hot standing there in her skirt that I wanted to eat her snatch. I picked her up and spread her out on the trunk of her car and indulged myself.

That's all I have to say about that. The one good thing is now when people say "where's the strangest place you've had sex?" I have a new answer and that answer is cornfield.

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Truman181 said:
she sucked me off in my car, swallowed my ***. Then she looked up me and asked "is there any more?" (I just had to share THAT). Then she climbed on me and we fvcked.
Truman181 said:
And you know what? This is what I want.
You and every other man in the world dude.

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Final update

Alright so here are my final thoughts on this situation. She and I had maybe a dozen encounters, some of which I've not mentioned here. The sex was hot and at times pretty wild so I'm glad I got to enjoy that.

Now that I've told you all about the sex, I'll tell you about the 'personal stuff'.

During this time when we were having sex she was trying to decide whether or not to leave her husband. Don't think for a minute that I was encouraging her to leave him so she could be with me. I know this chick is a major slvt and I know she's got issues and I in no way would ever hope to have a real relationship with her.

But anyway, as we were having our sexual relationship and she was considering leaving her husband, I treated her as a friend and told her that she needed to do what was best for herself and for her husband. I do think she actually felt some guilt for all that she cheated on him and she wanted to end it because she knew she could never reconcile with him. I applauded her for that. I felt bad for her husband and I told her if I was in that situation where my wife didn't love me and didn't want to be faithful to me I would definitely want to be let go.

I'll admit that despite my knowledge of the situation I was starting to feel attached to her emotionally. So I told her that I didn't want an emotional relationship with her and that we would have to end things. She said "fine". Last week her husband was going to be out of town so she texted me about us getting a room so we could pull an all-nighter. But she backed out on me at the last minute.

My first thought was "I guess she found someone else on CL and wanted to fukk him instead". So I admit it I was jealous and considered sending her husband an anonymous message on facebook to tell him what his wife has been up to so he could get out of that situation and also to cause trouble for her.

But you know what? I didn't do it. I know I would only be getting back at her out of spite and that's not the right thing to do especially since it would have such a deep and lasting impact on her life.

So that's the end. I had some fun sexual adventures but I'm glad it's over with. To tell the truth, the whole time it was going on I felt a lack of respect for myself. Sure some women are slvts (most?) and I was just enjoying the ride.....BUT I deserve more than that from a relationship. Also, I don't want to be the kind of guy that does that sort of thing. I value myself more than that and hold myself to a higher standard than the common slvt does. (Even if I don't act like it sometimes).

Also, I got to admit, I felt a sort of burden in the situation. All of the sneaking around and emotional entanglement was like a weight on my shoulders. I'm glad to be free of it!

Some of you may say "Truman, what if she sends you a text sometime wanting to get together and fukk?". The thing is she and I used to talk about why she felt the need to look for sex outside her marriage and one of her most consistent answers was 'the grass is always greener on the other side'.

So if someday she does send me a text asking to get together I'll simply reply "the grass is always greener on the other side but be careful what bridges you burn".

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truman181 said:
Hey guys, it's been a long time since I've posted here....

Here's a brief history of my recent dating...

A year and a half ago I met a 'quality woman'. She seemed to GET me in every way no woman ever had before. Further, her interest level was through the roof and she told me she loved me first. She and I talked of marriage, yada yada yada.

6 months into the relationship I noticed things had changed. She was distant, asking for space, ect. Well I got suspicious. I knew she had always been an 'internet dater' so I looked for her on Match.com. I was crushed and broke up with her immediately. I begged her to take her profile down for weeks but she wouldn't do it. Finally she said it was over and done, for good.

A few weeks went by and I caved....I texted her and told her how much I missed her. She said "I hate to tell you this but what I have now is even better than what we had.

That was a year ago today. To tell you the truth part of me misses her and feels like I won't ever get over her. The other part of me hates her guts.

A few months went by and I ended up dating this 'bigger girl' that I met through a friend of a friend. Though I felt I was shallow and that the girl was beneath my standards, she was nice and seemed to want me.

Yada yada yada my neediness got to me and I fell for her. But as soon as I had feelings for her, she smelled it and pushed me away. A few weeks ago she broke it off with me for the SECOND time.

Alright, here is what I am really writing this post about

Today, I just banged a married chick. How did I meet her? I posted an ad on craigslist. After a few emails and a few IM's, we met and she sucked me off in my car, swallowed my ***. Then she looked up me and asked "is there any more?" (I just had to share THAT). Then she climbed on me and we fvcked.

This woman prides herself on being a slut. She told me she slept with 4 different guys on 4 different nights on a recent trip. She feels absolutely no guilt about swallowing my cvm then going home to her husband and 3 year old.

I feel absolutely no guilt either. The woman sleeps around. If it's not me, it's with other men. You can say I'm betraying my fellow man but really, she would sleep with any other man that came along so why not me.

And you know what? This is what I want. I want to have the good stuff with a woman and none of the bullsh1t. It's not even fvcken worth it to get attached emotionally to a woman because the second you do, they push you away.

At least the slvt is honest. She admits what she is. I know what to expect with her. There's no empty promises.

You may think that I'm really negative or angry in this post. That is far from the case. It's almost a feeling of liberation. Finally, I think I've "toughened up" enough to see through bullsh1t and not be lured in by women's false promises.

You may judge me for sleeping with a married woman but don't be too quick to be harsh. Marriage is a sham. My so called "one" showed me that. Women will lie, cheat or manipulate in a heart beat and they won't feel the guilt that us men do.
Just want to pick out a few things:

"She was distant, asking for space, ect. Well I got suspicious".

Red flag number one - this usually comes along when your too needy and controlling - Way to counter this is to be the opposite - i.e dont be so keen to spent time with her, make sure to go out with friends, see her but dont spend your life with her - keep friends and dont brake plans with friends for her - tell her your busy sometimes.

"I begged her to take her profile down for weeks but she wouldn't do it".

Never beg a women, EVER. Just dont do it, not only does it make her vag shrival up due to your beta simpering begging - it makes you look like a chump who doesn't have any options.

Next time your girl is on an online dating site, you walk. You tell her ' I dont play that way, laters'. Thats the only language a women will understand - I gurantee if she is into you, she will come crawling back with a good excuse and wont put her profile up again - if she is not into you, she wont care - hence you have guaged her interest level.

Too many men are afraid to gauge there womens interest and will chump out over stuff like this -

"A few weeks went by and I caved....I texted her and told her how much I missed her".

Coupled with the above this is a bad thing to do - not only has she disprespected you by keeping her online profile active and being distant towards you - you then dry her puss* up even more by bowing down to her and lowing your own personal standards. Wrong move - this girl was bad news, what where you going back for>? Is her puss* that good?

Dont mean to jump on your nuts, I really dont give a flying monkey fu** about you boning a married chick, but next time you date a girl, try not to be such a beta wimp, uh?

Your here on this site, you should know better, whats the piont being here, if your just going to act like a needy wussbag when your dating a girl?

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
Dont mean to jump on your nuts, I really dont give a flying monkey fu** about you boning a married chick, but next time you date a girl, try not to be such a beta wimp, uh?

Your here on this site, you should know better, whats the point being here, if your just going to act like a needy wussbag when your dating a girl?

I would personnally never make such mistakes when dating a girl and if you where in 2 foot of where I am standing, i'd give you a Homer Simpson ***** slap.
Thanks man. I wish you had given me that advice a year and a half ago.

As much as I made this thread about my experiences with the married slvt, you and a few others nailed my real problems which is how to maintain a relationship without turning into a wuss.

So really, thanks again and I will come back to this thread and read the advice you gave me as well as the other good advice in this thread that I should have known a year and a half ago.

+1 jonwon

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Truman181 said:
Update

Am I an a-hole? Maybe. But in my experience you can be the guy getting screwed over by the woman or you can be the one screwing the woman. I choose to screw.
So true... u either play the game or let the game play u...and thats what happened to me...i never seem to learn

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understand how these people dig up two year old threads

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Truman181 said:
They will ALWAYS say that. Don't take that personally. She's not going to tell you she made a bad decision...she will CONVINCE herself that she is "happier" with the new guy just so she can tell you that. Remember how much she was all over you? She was probably telling someone else the same thing about how much "better off" she was with you. In reality, she's just living out the same pattern over and over and over again.

And if she is genuinely "happier"...then good for her. If you REALLY care about her, you should want her to be happy. I know that sounds like cheese, but it's the truth. It's only ego that makes you want to feel like every women you've been with will always look to you as "the best she's ever had". It breaks my heart and makes me feel cheap every time a woman walks away from me after any kind of encounter...but you know, she's probably not "the right one" anyway, and she just recognized it before you did.

That's exactly what I'm talking about...that's the sign of an ego injury. Stop picking at it and let it heal. ;)

Funny, those "bigger girls", how they work. They KNOW they're fatty-ding-dongs, thus they have no self-esteem. When you show affection for them, they take it as a sign of weakness because they KNOW no high-quality guy would want a fatty-fat-fat, so they kick you to the curb and keep looking.

You have to look past the veneer to see these kinds of things.

This is what a lot of moralists seem to miss...they think they're saving a marriage by not cheating with a married woman. They're not...she WILL find someone who WILL f**k her. The marriage is already "over" at least at the physical level. For all you know, they have an "open" thing sexually and he's out banging some tramp right now.

Just make sure you use protection if you know that "she gets around".

Well, most women, yes. You need to understand your emotional attachments and make sure when one DOES happen, it happens for the right reasons, not just because you're emotionally needy and weak and your body chemistry gets the best of you after a romp.

What has been seen cannot be unseen. I'm not saying I'm flawless, but I know where my flaws are. I see people conspicuously unaware of how much of a mess they are, trying to "make relationships work", relationships they have no business being in. They think they're in control until they realize that they're not, then suddenly it's what you described...a mixture of anger and contrition rather than admit that they just DIDN'T SEE.

The man who can admit that he just failed to SEE and can move on from there is the one who will succeed in life.

Women don't behave like men. They feel an emotion, decide on a course of action, then try to fabricate a rational justification after the fact to try to explain themselves to a male-dominated society. If they can put together a justification that passes muster with the average idiot, they act on the original emotion. If they can't, sometimes they will not act, unless the emotion is overpowering. But NEVER think that the rational thought is the REASON for the action. Only the justification.

The reason men don't understand women is because they listen to what women SAY to them and try to reconcile it with what they DO. That is a waste of time. If I ever find a woman whose thoughts align with her actions, who speaks her true mind...I'd be off this forum and married.