Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

women are slvts

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truman181 said:
By the way, was it Rollo who compared women to dogs? You wouldn't trust a dog to not eat a big, juicy stake right in front of him, now would you? But you can trust a dog to ACT like a dog and eat the stake.

Similarly, you can trust a woman to act like a woman. That is, once you figure out how women really are.
Rollo may have but he wasn't the first.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=83349

Look, would you leave your dog alone with a steak? You can't hate the dog for doing what's in its nature. You can't trust a dog, BUT you can trust a dog to BE a dog. Some men are disloyal... but I could *never* trust a woman to be loyal. Some men are bad presidents...but I could *never* vote for a woman to be president. I can rarely expect a woman to regard her own promises as more important and compelling to her than the emotions she feels in the moment. She will rationalize it to herself later.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
But guys need to remember something also: it is important to realize that even the so called "sluts"(I don't mean "slut" in a demeaning way) are picky, and will not just sleep with anybody.
The word "slut" is supposed to be demeaning. As are "ho" and "skank".
These words are labels which men apply to women to disqualify them as prospectve wives and mothers. Women also apply these same words to other women in an attempt to eliminate those "sluts" as competition for the marriageable men.
The invention and application of words like these have a legitimate and practical purpose. This is a filtering process which has been used for centuries.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a Ho wide world we are living in...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1g1I1wNKkQ

(Chorus)
Hooooooooo (Ho)
Youza Hoooooo (Ho)
Youza Hoooooo (Ho)
I said that youza hooooo (Ho)
(Repeat 1x)

(Ludacris)
You doin ho activities
With ho tendencies
Hos are your friends, hoes are your enemies
With ho energy to do whacha do
Blew whacha blew
Screw whacha screw
Yall professional like DJ Clue, pullin on my coat tail
an why do you think you take a ho to a hotel?
Hotel everybody, even the mayor
Reach up in tha sky for tha hozone laya
Come on playa once a ho always
And hos never close they open like hallways
An heres a ho cake for you whole ho crew
an everybody wants some cuz hoes gotta eat too

(chorus x2)

(Ludacris)
Cant turn a ho into a housewife
Hos dont act right
Theres hos on a mission, an hoes on a crackpipe
Hey ho how ya doin, where ya been?
Prolly doin ho stuff cuz there you ho again
Its a ho wide world, that we livin in
feline, feminine, fantastical, women
Not all, just some
You ho who you are
Theres hoes in tha room, theres hoes in tha car
theres hoes on stage, theres hoes by tha bar
hos by near, an hos by far
Ho! (But can i getta ride?!)
NO! (Cmon, nigga why?!)
Cuz youza

(chorus 2x)

(Ludacris)
You gotta run in your pantyhos
Even your daddy knows
that you suckin down chocolate like daddy-o's
You hos are horrible, horrendous
On taxes ya'll writin off hos as dependents
I see tha ho risin
it aint surprisin
its just a hoasis
with ugly chicks faces
but hos dont feel so sad and blue
cuz most of us niggaz is hos too

(chorus x2)

(Ho)
Mutha****as im so tiired of yall niggaz always talkin
bout hos this, hos that, you tha mutha****in ho nigga
I wasnt no ho last night

(Pimp)
Ho, bring yo ass!

(Ho)
Ok, hold on

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what they call "projecting."

You are projecting all of your insecurities onto women, and then bashing them for it. The things you hate about women? They are the things you hate about yourself.

Whether you are honest enough (or man enough) to admit that or see that, I dunno. But that's what is happening.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vypros said:
This is what they call "projecting."

You are projecting all of your insecurities onto women, and then bashing them for it. The things you hate about women? They are the things you hate about yourself.

Whether you are honest enough (or man enough) to admit that or see that, I dunno. But that's what is happening.
Chick or mangina?

Anyone care to call it?

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

Okay so I've met with this married woman two more times now. We got a hotel room twice.

So here's some juicy highlights.

The first time we met I paid for the room and she arrived later. We had agreed to pay halves. When she came into the room, I forced her to her knees and took her money right before I let her suck my d1ck.

Later I told her "you know what the difference is between you and a wh0re? A wh0re gets paid for c0ck but YOU pay for it".

The second time we met we got more into the domination aspect. I got her naked, put a blindfold on her and had her masturbate for me on the bed before I fukked her.

While we fukking, her husband called her phone. So later, when we were finished, I got out of bed and grabbed her phone for her. Laying next to me naked, she called her husband back. While she was talking I grabbed her head and pushed her head onto my d1ck. I giggled because she couldn't help but make slurping sounds that her husband might hear...

Am I telling you all this to brag? Yes and no. Yes I'm bragging because it's all pretty cool but no, I'm not bragging because this woman is just a slvt and she would suck pretty much any d1ck in front of her.

But another reason I'm writing this is because it feels GOOD to be "the other man" for a change. It's nice to be the badboy that she cheats with instead of the one getting cheated on. Do I feel sorry for the guy? Yeah I do. But it's his fault for choosing to marry her. The signs that she is cheating are there if he wants to find them (she told me she's been getting sex outside of her marriage for a year now). But this guy obviously doesn't WANT to know. He's still stuck in the Matrix and his mind can't handle reality.

There was a point when she still had the blindfold on and I was asking her about her fantasies. She let them all out because I wasn't judging her. She mentioned a fantasy of being with multiple men or of her going down on another woman while I fukk her. In the old days I would have been crushed by such admissions. My fragile little ego wouldn't have been able to handle her saying that in the past.

But this time, I just shrugged it off. What else would I expect from a slvt?

A lot of you might say "Be careful Truman, she can rip your heart out". But come on, what do I expect from her? Nothing but a fvck until I'm done with her.

Am I an a-hole? Maybe. But in my experience you can be the guy getting screwed over by the woman or you can be the one screwing the woman. I choose to screw.

Last edited:

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is for jophil

Signs that she clearly has a BPD.

-She became sexual with me IMMEDIATELY

-Her behavior is completely acceptable to her because she justifies it later. She justifies cheating on her husband because "he's not sexual enough" or "he's not dominant enough". She told me that last year she took a business trip and cheated on her fvck buddy at the time (in addition to her husband) and justified it because her fvck buddy didn't believe her when she said she wouldn't cheat anyway. (I'm not expecting her to be loyal to me....I'm not an idiot)

-She's highly sexual. I think that fact alone can be a warning sign of BPD.

-She exaggerates every thing I say or do as me "getting her" or "understanding her as no other guy has before".

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truman181 said:
This is for jophil

Signs that she clearly has a BPD.

-She became sexual with me IMMEDIATELY

-Her behavior is completely acceptable to her because she justifies it later. She justifies cheating on her husband because "he's not sexual enough" or "he's not dominant enough". She told me that last year she took a business trip and cheated on her fvck buddy at the time (in addition to her husband) and justified it because her fvck buddy didn't believe her when she said she wouldn't cheat anyway. (I'm not expecting her to be loyal to me....I'm not an idiot)

-She's highly sexual. I think that fact alone can be a warning sign of BPD.

-She exaggerates every thing I say or do as me "getting her" or "understanding her as no other guy has before".
Yep, the BPD danger signs are clear. Cluster Bs do all that stuff and more.
MY 2006 disaster with a BPD/HPD was very similar to yours.

Their ability to justify and rationalize ther behavior is breathtaking isn't it?
Mine NEVER owned any of her choices.
She even told me that she only masturbates because her ex H "made me do it "...!!

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Yep, the BPD danger signs are clear. Cluster Bs do all that stuff and more.
As much of a hard ass as I have become, there is still a "danger" being with this woman. I'm taking the risk for the pay off but as soon as their is a hint of things going sour, I'm out of there. (I bet guys say this every time but I intend to be the one that follows through).

As to the "more" that the BPD's do....I want to check out some of the old threads so I can learn what else the characteristics are. It's truly eye opening to see a BPD of this caliber right in front of my eyes and identify the behavior as it occurs.

MY 2006 disaster with a BPD/HPD was very similar to yours.
Did you post about your experience on Sosuave? I would love to check it out.

Their ability to justify and rationalize ther behavior is breathtaking isn't it?
Mine NEVER owned any of her choices.
She even told me that she only masturbates because her ex H "made me do it "...!!
LOL it is so funny that you say that. Sometimes when I'm talking to this lady (calling her a slvt every time seems sooo harsh) she goes on and on about her life and how it's screwed up over her sexual activities. She acts like a total victim controlled by her sexuality. I tried to counsel her that we are all responsible for our own actions and she should use terminology such as "I CHOOSE to be overly-sexual". :) I'd like to think it will make a dent in her brain but I know the reality of it is it's falling on deaf ears.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha males love women who are already in relationships. Let her get her emotional fix at home and her sexual fix with you. I have no issues with banging chicks who have partners. I draw the line if I'm friends with the guy.

TRUST ME....this is the natural order of things. Women are hardwired to "settle and seek". Tie down a beta provider while opportunistically seeking out alpha seed. You can be the provider or the seed donor, or if your value is high enough you might be able to pull off both, but never take for granted that your value is high enough that you have immunity.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
This thread is classic

ROFLL lol @ you pushing her head down while she "doming" you up, any more plans with her?

you should take some pics of her dawg

just a thought
I still have a home video of a married chick that I banged awhile back. I got her on tape in every possible position, sucking me off, playing with herself, you name it. The great part about it is that I grabbed the camera as soon as we walked in the door so I have the whole verbal exchange leading up to it. CLASSIC.

She emailed me wanting a copy but that wasn't part of the deal. I keep my sh!t discreet, and I don't need no hubby finding the evidence.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truman181 said:
As much of a hard ass as I have become, there is still a "danger" being with this woman. I'm taking the risk for the pay off but as soon as their is a hint of things going sour, I'm out of there. (I bet guys say this every time but I intend to be the one that follows through).

As to the "more" that the BPD's do....I want to check out some of the old threads so I can learn what else the characteristics are. It's truly eye opening to see a BPD of this caliber right in front of my eyes and identify the behavior as it occurs.

Did you post about your experience on Sosuave? I would love to check it out.

She acts like a total victim controlled by her sexuality. I tried to counsel her that we are all responsible for our own actions and she should use terminology such as "I CHOOSE to be overly-sexual". :) I'd like to think it will make a dent in her brain but I know the reality of it is it's falling on deaf ears.
You are already playing the role that will eventually sink your boat. See where you are going wrong is you "care" about her as a person. "I tried to counsel...." That means you really care dude. You already care about some cheap cheating HO and want to rescue her from her emotional "prison".

So you may be setting yourself up for a big fall here. Because you care and want to help her. In a game you can only win by being emotionally detached, You're already "in", and so have already lost. We already know the result of this game. We just don't know the extent of the "rout" and how long it will last.

Sure you're talking a big game at the moment. But this probably is going to end badly for you. And it looks like you may already know this on some level, hence your last post, doubting your own positioning.

KX will tell you only a very few of the toughest SOBs around can handle these kinds of women. And even their lives get turned upside down by them. I would go further and posit that only true sociopaths can handle them and laugh about it. Is that you? These women have been known to eat DJ playahs for breakfast and then spit them out before lunch.

Earlier you said it feels good to be the "other man" for a change. But do you realize that chicks who are the so called "other woman" in relationships are some of the most screwed up co dependent women out there? Sitting at home by the phone, wondering if he is going to call and can get away from his wife for a few minutes? Is that going to be you, waiting by the phone for her to call and throw a few table scraps your way?

You say you have changed, that you're not a chump anymore and can handle this. But do you have options? Are you spinning plates? Or is she your sole source of supply right now? Because if you had lots of options with women, would you really be hanging out playing capn save a ho with some married slut who is only good for sex? And if you don't have any options with women, you're going to end up the loser here, because you will become more and more dependent on someone who will let you down in massive ways.

In emotional games between present BPDs and former (they say) AFCs, my money has to be on her. I said it before. I hope this turns out to be a good lesson for you that's not going to hurt. But I have my doubts.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha males love women who are already in relationships. Let her get her emotional fix at home and her sexual fix with you. I
What "other guy" alpha males usually ignore is that she is getting her sexual fix from BOTH men. One may be routine and the other exciting, but for a lot of these sluts the "fix" comes from getting away with it. As long as you accept that you're not the only one who can scratch her itch, and treat her like a tramp, you'll be fine. Usually the "other man" happened to be in the right place at the right time, and has passable game.

I've decided that, except for a ONS, I'm not going to waste my time on women like this anymore. There are plenty of slvts out there who don't actually have boyfriends or husbands. To me there is something kind of beta about being a pawn in her little soap opera game.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
I've decided that, except for a ONS, I'm not going to waste my time on women like this anymore. There are plenty of slvts out there who don't actually have boyfriends or husbands. To me there is something kind of beta about being a pawn in her little soap opera game.
That's caring too much about her and not enough about you. I could care less what she gets out of it. You're only a pawn if you aren't getting what YOU want.

I don't chase married women, but a few of them have pursued me. In my book, it's a good arrangement because it's free sex, or at least as close to free as you're gonna get.

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
persistent exaction said:
You are already playing the role that will eventually sink your boat. See where you are going wrong is you "care" about her as a person. "I tried to counsel...." That means you really care dude. You already care about some cheap cheating HO and want to rescue her from her emotional "prison".
I admit it, I care a little. She is a cheap slvt but I can be friends with her while I fukk her. Having said that, I'm not ignoring your words. I know the danger.

So you may be setting yourself up for a big fall here. Because you care and want to help her.
I don't really want to HELP her. I know that 99 percent of the time people don't listen to good advice. A cheating ho is even less likely to do so. It's like this forum....we give each other advice but do we truly care about the person we are trying to help? Yes and no. We care about being helpful but if the person doesn't listen to our advice, and help themselves, it's of no consequence.

In a game you can only win by being emotionally detached, You're already "in", and so have already lost. We already know the result of this game. We just don't know the extent of the "rout" and how long it will last.
I don't think it has to be a 'game' at all. I think it can just be some mutual benefits until I want out.

Sure you're talking a big game at the moment. But this probably is going to end badly for you. And it looks like you may already know this on some level, hence your last post, doubting your own positioning.
It can end badly if I'm not careful.

Earlier you said it feels good to be the "other man" for a change. But do you realize that chicks who are the so called "other woman" in relationships are some of the most screwed up co dependent women out there? Sitting at home by the phone, wondering if he is going to call and can get away from his wife for a few minutes? Is that going to be you, waiting by the phone for her to call and throw a few table scraps your way?
I know that feeling far too well. As I said, I can be careful and fall into that trap (as I have in the past) OR I can just meet her for a once a week fukk until she starts acting flaky then walk.

You say you have changed, that you're not a chump anymore and can handle this.
My perspective has changed. I'm not claiming my chumpness is completely gone yet.

But do you have options? Are you spinning plates? Or is she your sole source of supply right now?
You pegged me there. I am not spinning plates. Why? Because I don't want a relationship. That's why I went for NSA sex on craigslist.

In emotional games between present BPDs and former (they say) AFCs, my money has to be on her. I said it before. I hope this turns out to be a good lesson for you that's not going to hurt. But I have my doubts.
Everything in life is a lesson. I too hope it won't be a bad one. By the way, I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm a former AFC. Maybe just a recovering one...

Anyway, thanks for your well thought out response. It is not falling on deaf ears. I will read it again. It's a fine line I'm walking and I know it. I will bail if I get too close to the fire.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's caring too much about her and not enough about you. I could care less what she gets out of it. You're only a pawn if you aren't getting what YOU want.
I can't really disagree with that. But I've decided to make it a personal rule, not because of any moral b.s., but because I'd rather steer clear and keep my nose clean. And you can care as little as you want, but that won't necessarily stop some pissed off husband from putting you on his hit list if he finds out. You may think that as AFCs they are incapable of bloodlust, but it's usually AFCs who are driven to mad rage by the behavior of their slvt wives/GFs.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
And you can care as little as you want, but that won't necessarily stop some pissed off husband from putting you on his hit list if he finds out. You may think that as AFCs they are incapable of bloodlust, but it's usually AFCs who are driven to mad rage by the behavior of their slvt wives/GFs.
True. Especially the part about the AFC being the one prone to violence over a woman. The alpha knows that women are expendable and doesn't allow himself to get worked up over some floozy.

Violence is always a possibility, but as I've stated many times before, guys use this as more of an excuse than anything. It's blown WAAAAYYYY out of proportion. You probably have less than a 5% chance of ANY repercussions. In my entire life I have never know anyone that has gotten assaulted over a chick. Trailer/ghetto trash women might increase the odds.

DMSR76

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
I can't really disagree with that. But I've decided to make it a personal rule, not because of any moral b.s., but because I'd rather steer clear and keep my nose clean. And you can care as little as you want, but that won't necessarily stop some pissed off husband from putting you on his hit list if he finds out. You may think that as AFCs they are incapable of bloodlust, but it's usually AFCs who are driven to mad rage by the behavior of their slvt wives/GFs.
Damn good advice.

To the OP... best wishes guy, but take some of this advice to heart as you walk this tightrope. Be careful in placing any level of trust into someone who someone who all but brags that she can't be trusted.