Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are on a RAMPAGE !

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.scoopwhoop.com/news/insta-photo/

Not sure if some of you are following this story but in summary she posts a picture of her self in her PERIOD BLOOD on Instagram and they deleted it - so she went on a feminist rant and it's catching wave.
The rise of social media is making protests like this gain ground very easily. Occasionally , I browse Twitter trending topics to keep up with the world and you will be AMAZED at how many of these women are catching on. Some don't even shave their ****ing legs anymore :nervous:

Most women are not smart , they are patient
Men are smart but most are not patient.
Looks like these women are growing in size and will end up marrying betas ; brainwash them into backing these crazy ideas. Thus, future boys and girls will be raised with the same mentality.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those pictures were so fvcking disgusting. These feminazi b!tches are out of control. Holy cr@p.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Further proof that these feminazis want to make men accept the worst of women from sh!tty behavior to disgusting biological fluids. That's why we have all these slvt walks and "fat acceptance".

Their main goal is to neuter and turn all men into toothless cowards afraid to criticize any woman.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, makes me sick. So I take it she would love it if I posted a picture of my diarrhea covered boxers. No?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this one obese woman who posts pics of fat chicks in bikinis saying that she feels "empowered" by them. She got tons of likes for it.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fūcking annoying, let me take a picture covered in gallons of semen & scream it's natural.

The damn photo was taken down cause' it was fūcking nasty, but sure enough, all a woman has to do is scream: FEMINISM! MISOGYNY! DISCRIMINATION! and she gets her way.

-sigh-

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
Fūcking annoying, let me take a picture covered in gallons of semen & scream it's natural.

The damn photo was taken down cause' it was fūcking nasty, but sure enough, all a woman has to do is scream: FEMINISM! MISOGYNY! DISCRIMINATION! and she gets her way.

-sigh-
If a man posted a picture of his legs covered in semen, the feminazis would scream outrage. They would say that they are being "oppressed" by such a picture existing. The feminized platforms like Instagram wouldn't waste a second in deleting that picture.

EveryPostHere

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can already see the movie about this FEMZILLA Wait.....I'm seeing into the future............I just envisioned the whole thing.

The movie is a very long, boring, drawn out 2+ hours that is mostly nothing but talking. There will be a halfassed environmental message thrown in.

The trailers promise Bryan Cranston to be the main hero......why?.....because Breaking Bad, but his character dies off within 35 minutes. There's also a lifeless female supporting character who I'd swear to God is a mannequin.

Lastly the climax (no not that kind of climax) Femzilla herself. She's on screen for roughly 15 minutes, and she's poorly CG'd. The only positive thing people will say about this drek is that it was better than the 1998 Femzilla with Ferris Bueller on it.

Look forward to atleast two more Femzilla sequels.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
I know this one obese woman who posts pics of fat chicks in bikinis saying that she feels "empowered" by them. She got tons of likes for it.
LOL next time you see a chick post something like that you should comment saying.

"I'm pretty sure the empowerment your feeling is just those fat girls gravitational pull."

Skinnylove

Banned
Reaction score
Don't bother,they're not even worthy of our attention.If a
woman doesn't respect herself...

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UGH, use a tampon you motherfvcker.

Offtopic: Is sosuave an Indian forum? Just curious.