Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are my main focus and priority!!

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite the debate almost errupted in squirrel's ' Try This ' thread..

To make a long story short, he stated that we need to try to go out and live our lives not thinking about women....

I counteracted with this point....

If you're going to learn how to be a dj with women, you have to live, eat, drink and shyyttt them.... Bottom line you must intoxicate yourself with learning all aspects about them.... It's just like riding a bike... When you're learning, you focus on the bike until you master it..

I have no idea who perpetuated the myth that, not making women the focus of your life helps you attain the best women out there... Yeah right..what the fukk ever Jack...:rolleyes:

Stop, lieing to yourself and start focusing on them.... Otherwise you will be here forever...

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read a lot of your other posts and I admit they were insightful. This one, however, goes straight into bullsh1t territory. Focusing your life to pursuing women is simply not productive to a man's longterm emotional health. Me and surely many other members here know this firsthand.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WatchMeWalk
I've read a lot of your other posts and I admit they were insightful. This one, however, goes straight into bullsh1t territory. Focusing your life to pursuing women is simply not productive to a man's longterm emotional health. Me and surely many other members here know this firsthand.
If that's the fukkyn case Einstein, then what the fukk are you doing on this site??... Why the fukk did you find this site in the first place???
Stop being a fukkyn follower and start making your own decisions...
If you stop making women the focus of your life you lose, the main idea of this site...
On the other hand, when you had no knowledge about what it took to be a DJ, or no knowledge about what ideals we followed, then the monotonous phrase about not making them a priority, would make sense..

However, you now know all the mistakes you made... you have been introduced to the DJ bible..... You can now focus on women, make them your number one priority and score big time..without making your prior mistakes...

Stop being a fukkyn follower..

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want my world to revolve around women... I want women to revovle around me:)

I don't want to be obsessed to the point of a chick determining whether or not I had a good day (which I currently am) but I would like women to play a large role in my life. That and money (hey what can I say, at the moment I am very materialistic :cool: )

As I mature and become more used to "living the life" then I can focus on what I want to do with my life. We are programmed to reproduce and not doing it (or at least getting laid) would just be WRONG! lol

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Edge. I do not disagree with you JUST because your post is contradictory to this board. Like I alluded before, it's contradictory to what I have experienced firsthand. Get that through you thick, defensive skull.

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
I don't want my world to revolve around women... I want women to revovle around me:)

I don't want to be obsessed to the point of a chick determining whether or not I had a good day (which I currently am) but I would like women to play a large role in my life. That and money (hey what can I say, at the moment I am very materialistic :cool: )

As I mature and become more used to "living the life" then I can focus on what I want to do with my life. We are programmed to reproduce and not doing it (or at least getting laid) would just be WRONG! lol
I agree with these two guys. Does that make me a follower because I happen to share the same point of view? :rolleyes:

Jive ' Some have it, and some don't ' :p

RazzleDazzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
So your saying instead of living our lives for ourselves we should hunt down every woman possible? We should donate our lives to going after every single one of them, hang out with all of them, give every free second to women???? I don't think so. I don't know of a better way to go to the nutzhouse than that.

Squirrels post was pointing out that we should not center our lives around them. That we should have lives. Women are just the icing on the cake.

You are a product of your environment. Living, breathing, and eating (yum) women, would dull our minds. We would fall into AFCness again.

Maybe not though...Maybe knowing what we do from this site could make hanging with women a vault of knowledge. Or you'd go crazy.

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's the fukkyn case Einstein, then what the fukk are you doing on this site??... Why the fukk did you find this site in the first place???
I think all of us came here to get girls. But we found something better... Ourselves.

Just because you want to get girls, doesn't mean you have to make that your #1 priority. There are things far more important.

Having girls as your main focus and priority is pretty pointless. WTF do you get out of it in the end? Temporary pleasure, while having neglected more important aspects in life.

Too much of something is never a good thing. Extremism is f*cking stupid.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RazzleDazzle
I don't know of a better way to go to the nutzhouse than that.
That's actually an effective way of ending up in a nuthouse. When I was in the military a few years back, my job was so dull and stagnant, the only reason for me to get up in the morning was the hope of getting a girlfriend. After a year and half of this, my supervisors referred me to psychiatric counseling.
I might have been an AFC then, but having natural DJ skills wouldn't have been much help with this kind of mindset.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the only reason for me to get up in the morning was the hope of getting a girlfriend. After a year and half of this, my supervisors referred me to psychiatric counseling.
Hey watchme-fukkyn-walk, I stress that you listen before you fukkyn speak....

When you were an AFC, your main focus was women, or as you put it, your sole purpose for fukkyn living was to get a freakin' gyrlfriend...Right??

Okay, well...there was never anything wrong with that..... What was wrong was the fact that you couldn't get past the urge of wanting women...

So now that you know all the little details about what you did wrong in the past, from reading the bible, you can put all that information to use and still make women your focus..

Get past the repetitive bullshytt about going rock climbing by yourself and developing some phony interesting hobby... Focus on women and treat yourself to the plethera available..

First you must come to grips with the fact that women are a priority in your life, and as such you should be ready to do what ever it fukkyn takes to get 'em...

Remember you are on this site to find out ways of attracting and fukkyng women, not how to be a fukkyn stamp collector or wall street stock broker....Kill that nonsense, and start focusing on women...

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know Edge in some ways I agree with you.

Actually I listed my priorities on a separate thread but here they are again:

1) Health
2) Money
3) Women
4) Everything else

Health - First of all nothing is more important than your health. The nice side effect of taking better care of yourself is that better health should equal you being more attractive to women.

Money - I HATE worrying about money. I want the big house, nice car, vacations around the world and some security. The nice side effect of making good coin - you become more attractive to women.

Women - lately I look at picking up and seducing women as my hobby. They aren't my #1 priority but they are definitely my favorite hobby. As much as I loathe them sometimes and are disgusted by how some of them behave when I have success it's pretty freakin fun.

If you're going to learn how to be a dj with women, you have to live, eat, drink and shyyttt them.... Bottom line you must intoxicate yourself with learning all aspects about them.... It's just like riding a bike... When you're learning, you focus on the bike until you master it..

This utterly immersing yourself in learning is absolutely true. If you want to learn a foreign language what's better - taking a class for a few semesters or moving to the country where that language is spoken fluently, for a year. Of course moving to the country - because you are completely immersed in the language.

Same idea holds for just about anything else. It's another reason why dating multiple women is a good idea - you get to see how their many different tests and games they play work and how to best handle them. Experience, experience, experience. That's all it comes down to.

I think where you guys are getting confused is by thinking by making women a priority means that that is how you should MEASURE yourself. Fvck that.

Measure youself by the values you have as a MAN. Measure yourself by the actions you take in your life to become better. If you can do that and feel that you have a solid sense of self and solid self esteem THEN make women a priority.

Because the Edge is right - making women a priority is the only way to truly become masterful with them.

phloyd

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I could have all the time back that I wasted on focusing on women.

The Edge..............Some get it, and some have to learn it the hard way.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
There's a difference between having a passion for something and letting it control your life. My only point was that sometimes you need to step back and remember that you are in control of yourself and don't have to prove yourself with women to feel worthy of them.

That being said, Edge is right. You DON'T learn anything about women and you DON'T get better with women from making them a low priority. The idea is more to remember how to have fun. It's hard to show a woman a good time if you don't have enough good feelings to go around.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronin I
making women a priority is the only way to truly become masterful with them.
And agreeing with whatever nonsense is posted here is the only way to truly avoid flames and name-calling.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And agreeing with whatever nonsense is posted here is the only way to truly avoid flames and name-calling.
Apparently not.

I disagreed with you and you were very quick to point it out.

A$$hole.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If women are your main focus and priority I think you are helped if you have a selection to choose from. If you focus all that attention on one person, I think you end up playing yourself because you cannot be a mystery and you smother the chick. If you are running a whole bunch of them you remain a mystery cause you spread your attention around to multiple women. I think the key is remaining a mystery, and making women feel like you can easily find someone to take her place.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Edge, let me clear a few things up for you.

Number one, you DON'T need to make women your top priority to become better with them. This site and especially the DJ Bible are keen on teaching to put OTHER things first before women. Let me ask you this:

Put the following priorities in order for you, from first to last:

Career, Family, Girls, Friends, Self

If girls are first on that list, YOU HAVE PROBLEMS. If you don't have girls last, you have some learning to do.

And quit with your cultish crap about how anyone who disagrees with you is a "fukkyn follower". Just because they don't follow YOU? Surely you jest. The "Bullshit Baffles Brains" approach (or in your language, "Bullshyyttttt Baffels Braines") might work with some of the n00bs here who don't know their own priorities, but those of us with any sort of knowledge of what we want know how full of shit you are. If you care about women more than yourself, your career, your family and your friends, then that's you. That's not us. Stop grouping us in with you just to make yourself feel better.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
too tired to asnwer now .. I'll try to answer tmorow.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truthfully most AFC's have girls as their top priority as do most Alphas. The difference is that Alpha do not show it as much, or come off desperate. For example when an pua turns his back on a chick after a joke, or plays with the girl's friend to make her jealous HE IS STILL THINKING ABOUT HER. HE just created the illusion that he has moved on.

And to Ronin, all of your topics that came before women ALL were things that men use to nab women so are you sure that you aren't subconciously still putting women first? I understand health is important to the point of not being sick but when you are out of that zone, is it really that important? No one would give a sh!t about sixpacks and other muscles if they weren't appealing in society.
And on where you live: If no-one ever got to see where you lived, would it really matter if you lived in a shack or a mansion as long as you had what you needed?

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The purpose of not focusing on women and focusing on your life is mostly a guide for the afc. The afc is pissed off, frustrated, yet depressed that their quest goes unfulfilled. So what is good advice for that situation? To go out and focus on something you do well, and enjoy, and succeed. Its the same baby steps you see in the bible for building confidence.

If you are confident, and have your **** together, then go find the ladies and get it on.

This 'focusing on women' as a concept is stupid in and of itself, when you come across someone attractive, have some balls and say something. they'll appreciate it. People are either ashamed to be a man, or just take themselves and their lives too seriously...