Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are laughing at us..

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOMEN ARE FULL OF ****.

They say they want romace and freindship but all they want sex with a guy they are attracted too.

They thing is they don't want to go after the guy they want him to come to her ..d1ck in hand..

So all this Casanova & Don Juan Smoothe Operator sh1t is bull****...

All it is is about realizing you are a man and you have sexual needs and any chic that tells you are wrong for this is a useless **** who will turn around and **** a goodlooking azzhole anyways..

That's what they want to keep us confused and frustrated cuz if a man plays the game the way god intended...nexting chics that don't want to phuck him and nexting girls that give him sh1t with no remorse....They'd all be S.O.L.

So what they do is make it seem 'evil' for a guy to follow his sexdrive through social pressure..

A guy that lays an ugly chic just cuz she's easy is "desperate"...

A guy that only speaks to women that are beautiful is "shallow"..

A guy that only wants to have sex is a "perv" or even possibly "gay" now..

This is what the world has come to and men have let it go that route..

Stop acting like some b1tches cuz women are straight laughing at guys that actually listen to them..they don't want you to get puzzy,son.

That is the whole point so they can have more control over relationships and all their ugly,fat,b1tch freinds can have a shot at getting a decentlooking guy.

They made it that so that a guy that doesn't obey their way of veiwing sex and relationships is gay or abnormal..

Science has been dropped..

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good point bro, you and DJF write in the style that's just right, not the the 90% of the simpish posts on these forums now

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what they do is make it seem 'evil' for a guy to follow his sexdrive through social pressure..

A guy that lays an ugly chic just cuz she's easy is "desperate"...
A guy that only speaks to women that are beautiful is "shallow"..
A guy that only wants to have sex is a "perv" or even possibly "gay" now..
wow, never really thought of it like that

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reasons I can think of to care what women (in general) think are legal.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thankx for your replies.If I sound angry it's cuz I sorta was..

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha Realnezz said:
If I sound angry it's cuz I sorta was..
An "incident" must have inspired you to write this post...

I like what you said. It is the truth, how the world really WORKS, not how everyone might simply see it. Women have got most men by the balls and men don't even know it. Every time a man considers one of the BS "influences of control" you mentioned, women's clutch gets a little tighter.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know what.. everything you said is right... and they still fvck you anyway.

I've been called a jerk, an *******, arrogant, a pretty boy, gay, shallow, whatever bad name you can think of, I've been called it.

women are like kids. They call you names becuase they like you.

When you are being called a name, it's because you provked an emotion from the woman, and as we know, that's what it's all about. If I can get a woman to call me an *******, she's done... (assuming I really didn't do anything *******lish, and that she ijust fustrated i"m not like her other male friends).

John-467

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, Realness it's like Business. Ask a successful business guy, "How do I become a success?" They will give you some canned, non-supportive, un-informative, and basically no life fulled answer like, "Work hard and love what you do." Well if it were that easy, let's just all set our minds to doing what we love and not quit right?

See that's exactly part of it, but that's not the entire portion. To succeed in business, YES I must love what I do so that I will put more time into it and obtain the wisdom needed either through continuous reading or mistakes, to obtain the success I need. But see, I also have to know the foundations of business, understand my customers, understand how to use a Corporation, understand the tax code and it's advantages (oh yeah :yes:), and understand how to make the money I make GROW at a stable rate each year. It's not how much you make (while very important), it's how much you keep and make grow that matters just as important.

Okay, so what does this have to do with women?

Ask someone out "there" how to be more successful and get more lays, get a great relationship, etc., they will say, "Just be yourself," or "Just be more nicer," or something to that extent. The answer basically gives you NO information.

Why is this?

Because believe it or not, most people DON'T WANT you to succeed. Most people view another person's success as taking a portion of their own. And why would a woman do this to another guy? Well think about it.......

If she tells you how to really get women, would NOT she now become attracted to you?

A woman's attraction to a man is strong, and while it's a great thing, a lot of women don't particular LIKE being attracted to a guy....that doesn't mean that they aren't attracted to them.

Most of the women I've fvcked didn't like me at all....lol, but their natural bodies couldn't turn back the high level of sexuality that I bring to the table.

So this is why I tell guys this when it comes to dating, sex, relationships. Having a high amount of sexuality in your personality will get you SEX, but PLEASE don't think that just because a chick fvcks you that means she LIKES YOU....

Now that you know how to get laid, now be more selective when it comes to your relationships. Have an ideal woman and how she should act and behave and how she should cater to YOUR needs.

Move out of the world of, "What do women want?" And now move inot the world of, "What do I want?"

In business, we start with "What are the customer's needs?" Once we have identified and tailored our solutions to meet the customer's needs, now we have to make sure that we are in great profit from the sale, so now we go to the question of, "What are our needs?"

LAW OF ATTRACTION, all women are 100% sexual, so a sexual male will attract women to him whether he or the women LIKE IT OR NOT. But now, that male should be selective in his mate selection, to make sure the women that he allows in his circle are women that truly care about him. Everything else outside of that...is really just a nvt.

- DJF

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonhomme said:
The only reasons I can think of to care what women (in general) think are legal.
Exactly. Who cares what the hell they think? They can call me a gay mexican flying midget child molester, but at the end of the night when I'm spitting game at them, they still are ready to go home with me.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with John about sexuality being the most important thing.Nothing really beats raw attraction and sexuality.

I'm usually in a sexual state when I approach but I don't let on to it.I let my eyes speak for themselves and I basically take it like a car...know when to slow it down,when it to speed things up and when to back it up and go home.

Sex is 80 percent of it ..to me.So If I see no plans from the girl to sexually satisfy my needs somehow soon..i'm gonna leave her..

That's really the only measuring stick for success as far i'm concerned.Numbers don't mean anything and neither do dates...

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea don't listen to women if you want advice on what women want. They never tall the truth. They want sex as much if not more than us. Funny thing is if you try and explain this to an AFC he will just call you a weirdo or tell you that you don't know what you're on about.

I feel like I've taken the 'red pill' so to speak. No going back now. :D

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, one thing I've noticed about "some" women is this. I have a profile on plenty of fish and my average vote on my pics is 7 out of 10. Now the younger women give me about 5.8 average, women my age give me 7.6, and older women give me a 10 and the oldest 8.3. Now I know that I am a very hot guy (I've got the boyish, but mature magazine-model look). I've deduced from these results of ratings on my photos that the younger women are blind/retarded and all the other women are "gettin it." The young women look at themselves and are vain so much that they can't even see past their own noses and their judgement on what a "hot" look is more discriminatory and limited (you have to fit the cutout of Johnny Depp, Justin Timberlake, Orlando Bloom, Leonardo DeCaprio, all these cute boys with rigid niches). The young ones aren't looking for the diverse all-man like me but a playful puppy dog Mr. Popular. The old ones know value when they see it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha Realnezz said:
Thankx for your replies.If I sound angry it's cuz I sorta was..
Don't allow anyone to have so much influence over your moods. In the long run it will greatly lessen the amount of apologies you'll need to make.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Now I know that I am a very hot guy .
lol...7/10 is average matey. :rolleyes:

Plus your signature is whack...did you come up with it?