Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are disgusting....

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
I'm sure you guys notice the amount of attractive women walking barefoot on the disgusting, smelly, germy, city streets after a night out on the town. It's just funny, because when we think of attractive women, we think of these "dainty cleanly germaphobes" who are easily grossed out, yet these same women will take their heels off and walk on a dirty sidewalk in their mini-skirts in the middle of Manhattan on any given Friday/Saturday night. Fine, I understand their feet might be killing them from walking around in those uncomfortable heels all night, but come on, you'd rather walk on a dirty, cruddy, city pavement where people urinate, vommit, where dogs sh*t, people spit, not to mention where broken glass can also be, etc. etc.??? I'd take the uncomfort of the heels anyday. I don't get it. Lol.

Samedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what's more sicking is the fact there's men out there who'll happily lick that sh*t off their feet. Oh i'm sure there's some desperate guys who'll actually do that sorta stuff.

For the most part it's probably just a front they have, all this cleanliness. Some women and girls are slobs just like men. They leave stuff hanging about, shaven hair all over the show, dirt inbetween their toes, it's minging funky ram that doesn't belong in the 21st century. Basic hygeine is a must for both sexes, as is general tidyness.

I'm sure they wash their feet for the most part............or have a guy do the job for them lol.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
What'll really weird you out is seeing a woman pee in public.

You will NEVER think of them as "angel princesses" again. LOL

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah that is gross to think about. damn that is gross as hell UGH GOD

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all women do that, but yes, women can be as disgusting as what people generally think men are.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a club is absolutely packed and the girl's room is rammed, girls will, without consequence at all, just walk into the guys' room and use their toilet instead. They think nothing of it - I think they feel almost entitled to it and it's not a problem.

Now if we did that....the bouncer would surely drag us out, and maybe even kick us out of the club/bar (good chance of it), and girls would scream and even get abusive/violent in absolute outrage.

Just the truth :)

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sharkybear said:
You've seen their bathrooms? Not much different than men's.
Worse!!! I had the luxury of helping clean an events facility for a part time job in my younger days. This facility had nice permanent restrooms. Not the port o john stuff.

After the events, I was part of the clean up crew the following day.

The womens restrooms were the worse!!!! No one wanted to clean them. Disgusting. It was unbelievable. Women are hogs when it comes to this. They were 2x as dirty as the mens. You could count on it.

Some of the things I saw:eek:

The man in charge of the crew had to finally pay a bonus to whoever would clean the womens restrooms:crackup:

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And it is for these reasons I absolutely refuse to use public restrooms unless I have to.

As for walking barefoot, I'm guilty of it. I was walking to pick up my car once when one of my heels broke, thus leaving me essentially barefoot for two miles. It wasn't that bad...

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sharkybear said:
You've seen their bathrooms? Not much different than men's.
Every single girl's bathroom that I've been in has been way messier than mine. Some of them were really disgusting.

Zonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
I'm sure you guys notice the amount of attractive women walking barefoot on the disgusting, smelly, germy, city streets after a night out on the town.
Haha. If that's the most disgusting thing you've seen women do you are one lucky man. I'm sure it does not even register on the "why women suck" scale of most men. Frankly, I hadn't even paid attention to it until you pointed it out. I didn't even realize men never do that.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and don't come to Australia ;)

Everyone down here walks around barefoot. We were buying groceries barefoot yesterday.

Anyways, who cares?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also heard they bleed from their pvssy once a month... :eek:

But, yeah... the ground is a dirty place.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex was a total germaphobe freak, who was always a clean freak, yet she she was obsessed with giving me rimjobs!

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logic1 said:
Worse!!! I had the luxury of helping clean an events facility for a part time job in my younger days. This facility had nice permanent restrooms. Not the port o john stuff.

The womens restrooms were the worse!!!! No one wanted to clean them. Disgusting. It was unbelievable. Women are hogs when it comes to this. They were 2x as dirty as the mens. You could count on it.

The man in charge of the crew had to finally pay a bonus to whoever would clean the womens restrooms:crackup:
I've seen it too. You are right. Pads stuck to stalls. Crap wiped on walls. One time I even saw a foot print and some hand prints under it on a wall. Women can be something else.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
I'm sure you guys notice the amount of attractive women walking barefoot on the disgusting, smelly, germy, city streets after a night out on the town. It's just funny, because when we think of attractive women, we think of these "dainty cleanly germaphobes" who are easily grossed out, yet these same women will take their heels off and walk on a dirty sidewalk in their mini-skirts in the middle of Manhattan on any given Friday/Saturday night. Fine, I understand their feet might be killing them from walking around in those uncomfortable heels all night, but come on, you'd rather walk on a dirty, cruddy, city pavement where people urinate, vommit, where dogs sh*t, people spit, not to mention where broken glass can also be, etc. etc.??? I'd take the uncomfort of the heels anyday. I don't get it. Lol.
Guess in the age of modern comforts, we have some people that aren't even aware that the feet are quite capable of walking in these conditions with little to no risk of harm to the body (unless they puncture the skin) .

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logic1 said:

Yup. I'm in the same shoes. I worked on a boat, and it had bathrooms. The Women's were absolutely disgusting. *shudder*.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once fvcked a girl who works as a cleaner in a high school, so I got her to fess up. She cleans the girls toilets, and she told me they're fvcking digusting.

- bits of sh1t everywhere

- piss on the floor

- used tampons thrown on the floor

- used tampons stuck to the mirrors and walls

Violent V

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This HB8 girl i used to live with would take photos of her sh!t and message to everyone in the house. Also when you were lying down on the sofa/couch, you did at your own risk as she would always bring her nice ass over and fart on your head.