Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are c@ck-teasers

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If women are C@ck teasers

Are men Pvssy teasers?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Most men are desperate pvssy chasers.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Men win when there's sex.

Women win just off attention and desire. They cry when they lose an orbiter or friend.

Have any of you motherfückérs cried because a woman won't be your orbiter or in your friendzone? Hell no.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Most men are desperate pvssy chasers.
Its no coincidence that as the number of single mommies has increased, so has the number of desperate pvssy chasers. I've never seen a larger group of such feminized "men" as what we have now.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men win when there's sex.

Women win just off attention and desire. They cry when they lose an orbiter or friend.

Have any of you motherfückérs cried because a woman won't be your orbiter or in your friendzone? Hell no.
I had a girl several months back that didn't want to see me any more after several months of dating and her telling me she loved me. In the end, she tried to convert me to an orbiter/friend. When I said "no" she did a complete 180, made out with me on the spot and spent the next two weeks reconsidering. It was almost like she couldn't believe I would say no and it stung a bit when I did.

Had another girl tell me about a guy she worked with that pursued her. They went out twice. She had no intentions of something romantic, but never stated this(of course not!). Eventually he figured out it wasn't going anywhere and quit giving her attention. She got offended and said "no guy has ever rejected me, I can't understand why he wont be my friend, he won't even stop by my desk at work anymore". I tried to explain his actions to her, but she didn't want to even try to understand. It was a blow to her self esteem.

Last edited:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I had a girl several months back that didn't want to see me any more after several months of dating and her telling me she loved me. In the end, she tried to convert me to an orbiter/friend. When I said "no" she did a complete 180, made out with me on the spot and spent the next two weeks reconsidering. It was almost like she couldn't believe I would say no and it stung a bit when I did.

Had another girl tell me about a guy she worked with that pursued her. They went out twice. She had no intentions of something romantic, but never stated this(of course not!). Eventually he figured out it wasn't going anywhere and quit giving her attention. She got offended and said "no guy has ever rejected me, I can't understand why he wont be my friend, he won't even stop by my desk at work anymore". I tried to explain his actions to her, but she didn't want to even try to understand. It was a blow to her self esteem.
Men hate losing sex partners as much as women hate losing orbiters. The work woman isn't that attractive. She's just upset she lost a beta ego booster/ orbiter. Props to the guy for moving on. It'll all pass when she invites Chad and Tyrone over after work.