Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are BPD because they don't respect you

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
This is strange coming from the master whiner of why blonde, vapid, white, sorority girls won't date him.
When was the last time I did that?

Here's my problem with guys complaining about BPD. The girl will initially show some signs early in the relationship, but the guy tolerates it for years before finally giving up. If this happens it is the man's fault.

And women will continue to get away with it because the man is a slave to pvssy.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ImTheDoubleGreatest! said:
Rare is a stronger word than uncommon. And generally speaking, if you look for something, your chances of finding it go up.
That's called Cognitive Bias which is also the reason why you guys think all these chicks are "BPD"

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
highSpeed said:
Tictac, there are quite a bit of women who have bpd. Here are some interesting statistics:

85% of people suffering from BPD are women and officially account for 4 to 6% of the United States' population. Doing the math. Somewhere between 8.7% and 13% of women in the U.S. are afflicted with this grave condition.

That would be about 7.5 million women in the US who have this issue. That's the women that are diagnosed, that number is higher believe me. To average it out that's about 150k women per state that have this issue and you LOL it? LOL it until one has ruined your life.
What the hell are you talking about? Most reputable data Ive seen puts the number of Americans with BPD at 1 to 2%. Where are you getting your data? No psychiatry or psychology sites Ive seen cite anything higher than 2%

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
I would say that every guys who claims a woman is bdp is just being paranoid, unless you've actually had a real one. Look women in modern society are prone to sh!t behiavor if you dont act in a way that demands respect.

Most women are not worth much in terms of a serious or long term relationship. You simply need to start treating them a lot poorer and they will stop walking all over you. Learn to walk away. Or tell them they are a dumb a$$, or lame, or a joke.

You need to learn to treat women not so well and you will get better results. This doesn't mean you act like an unlikable douche bag, but just treat women as if they are of low value (because most are) and replaceable and disposable.

This is simple. If a woman is not brought up in a culture where she is taught to respect men, then you just need to be inconsiderate.

Women will play sick little mind games on you if you care to much. Welcome to 2015. The west is bad for this, but the east is half as bad to.

Treat women like disposable *** receptacles, because most of them are.

I know jaylan will agree with me on this one.

Its not bdp as often as you think, this is just how women are.

Last edited:

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Complaining does NOTHING.

This is a self improvement forum. If you're just going to whine like a girl, go to Loveshack.

I actually dated sort of a crazy girl when I was 20 but I learned from it moved on. Maybe you're a war veteran, but that doesn't mean you're good at screening women. I just want guys to start taking responsibility for their actions. Is that too much to ask?
Yeah Loveshack is the shiitest site . Full of liberal feminists . Crap advice. Go to black dragon blog .

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People will only take advantage of you as much as you let them.

When your playing the field, it is likely that you will either meet someone with a mental disorder, or a woman who is controlling/possessive or just a general fruit basket! I know I have and many other men on this site will have!

As soon as you see the signs of a bit of loopyness, you gotta walk away, generally speaking it's only going to get worse.

It all comes down to not being desperate and being willing to walk away.

At any point in a relationship you gotta be willing to do the same. I would walk away from my long term Gf now if she started being crazy!

if you respect yourself and keep your frame 'bpd' is a non issue.

I can however see that the afc coming here may have suffered the plight of being ruled by a crazy woman. You gotta accept all women aren't the same and get on with your life, moaning about it isn't going to progress you.

Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
How many of you have ever wondered how a BPD woman holds down a job? Don't you find it suspicious that they can somehow control themselves and keep their emotions in check for an employer but not for the man in their lives?

How often do they flake out, lose their phone, forget to respond, etc. When the boss needs them? Or when they get a call for a job interview? Or even for their parents, friends, etc.?

Its funny that so many men haven't noticed this flaky BPD behavior from women exists almost exclusively in romantic relationships.

Now to provide some perspective... I have seen some women behave this way at work too. HOWEVER, in 100% of cases it was when the woman planned to quit her job or was already going on interviews for another job. So do the math.

BPD is usually by design. Women can control themselves.. but choose not to because they have no fear of retribution.
This is actually a very good point. My BPD ex (or whatever you want to call her) held down a job and even commented on a colleague of hers who lost his temper saying one should always be professional and maintain their composure at the workplace. This coming from a woman who was verbally abusive and would throw a major hissy fit if I ever dared to call her out on one of her many, many lies. This goes to prove that they can control themselves in an environment if it suits them.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
BPD's love conflict. LOVE IT. And you do see this in their everyday life.

The one I dated changed careers every couple years due to "conflict" at work. Boss was a azzhole co-workers were mean, azzholes, whatever. Her daughter, whom already has many of the same NPD/BPD traits as her mother (learned behavior I assume - however, just like her mother..............there is no father figure. One nutjob training another now)

So...guess what? Now the daughter is having continuous conflicts at every school she goes to and is always switching schools. And of course, good old Mom gets in the fray and fights too. Constant phone batlles with the school. Constant email fights with the school. never fvcking ends.

Peace is pure poison to them.

I dated mine for 8 months - 3 months of bliss, 5 months of hell. I was fooled but won't be ever fooled again.

Those of you who think we are making this stuff up - well, lol. Keep your eyes peeled boys. Hope our words come back to you one day.

For those of you who say "these are not predators, just out looking for a man to hurt/screw-over"

Google BPD Predator

https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourcei...78CA578&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=bpd predators

Page after page of studies, stories, etc.
I don't think the point is that you're lying about it, it's that there isn't any special screening involved for these kinds of women.

The only reason they hold any power over you is because of the p-ssy, just like any other woman.

They don't prey on any special kind of man, just men who are starved enough that they put up with bad behavior, which is quite abundant. I think most men here fit this profile at some point in their lives, some continue to.

We've all seen this behavior from women before. When they need you they're very accommodating and pleasant. When they don't they're flaky, disrespectful, unappreciative, confrontational, etc.

BPDs may take these behaviors to more extremes but the same dynamic applies. You either put up with it or you don't.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
G_Govan said:
I don't think the point is that you're lying about it, it's that there isn't any special screening involved for these kinds of women.

The only reason they hold any power over you is because of the p-ssy, just like any other woman.

They don't prey on any special kind of man, just men who are starved enough that they put up with bad behavior, which is quite abundant. I think most men here fit this profile at some point in their lives, some continue to.

We've all seen this behavior from women before. When they need you they're very accommodating and pleasant. When they don't they're flaky, disrespectful, unappreciative, confrontational, etc.

BPDs may take these behaviors to more extremes but the same dynamic applies. You either put up with it or you don't.
This is SO spot on. With a couple of girls I've dated, I noticed the same traits in them. They are incredibly nice, sweet, submissive and pleasant when they need you but vile, vicious, manipulative and dismissive when they don't. Especially when they don't have any respect for the man.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yet another thread I'm struggling to find the point of

a vast majority of women are insane to at least some degree there is no arguing this

how you decide you want to deal with them is up to you , personally any chick that starts showing signs of red flags i leave for dust

women have the potential to easily destroy a mans mind if you let them, i have no interest in dealing with women who don't know what they want

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Having dealt with one , I will agree with the OP and others inputs as well. Ultimately came down to me allowing it , my main problem is the reason behind it.
For me I had numerous options so it can't be her puxxy alone.
Recent soul searching and honesty led me to believe I have some issues I needed to resolve within.

The problem is some people on this forum doubt their existence. If she can put on an act to keep her job , you think it will be hard for her to keep an act for a relationship ?
Not all of them are out there wacky like your usual crack addict , same way some sociopaths are seen as model citizens.
You can't knock 100% of the stories because I can tell you prior to most of these men meeting a bpd they had a life and met countless other women.
You have to have some level of confidence to attract hot women , DONT argue this. But I agree , at the end of the day you have to take blame for your part as a man and learn which is the most important part.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yorkex said:
Having dealt with one , I will agree with the OP and others inputs as well. Ultimately came down to me allowing it , my main problem is the reason behind it.
For me I had numerous options so it can't be her puxxy alone.
Recent soul searching and honesty led me to believe I have some issues I needed to resolve within.

The problem is some people on this forum doubt their existence. If she can put on an act to keep her job , you think it will be hard for her to keep an act for a relationship ?
Not all of them are out there wacky like your usual crack addict , same way some sociopaths are seen as model citizens.
You can't knock 100% of the stories because I can tell you prior to most of these men meeting a bpd they had a life and met countless other women.
You have to have some level of confidence to attract hot women , DONT argue this. But I agree , at the end of the day you have to take blame for your part as a man and learn which is the most important part.
Agreed, the guys that insist that BPDs are so rare that we couldnt possibly have found one are just being ridiculous. Two points I want to make that Im sure anyone else that has dealt with a BPD will agree with.

1. They are as close to perfect for months in the beginning. Just long enough to get you attached to them. Then once you are attached they will start to reveal little by little the crazy behavior. They do this slowly over time, and at first it is nothing major. It is towards the end that things get so bad that you have no idea what the fvck is even going on. Its the boiling frog scenario. So the whole "you need to be better at screening women" thing is BS. You think that a guy cant put on an act to get a girl? This is just how they operate naturally.

2. The point of me posting about my experience is to warn others that had no clue about this sh1t. It might not be as bad as going to war or some sh1t but it will fvck with your mind if you do get involved with one. I do know that only a few women have BPD, and know that I will never be fooled again. The others that have experienced a BPD seem to agree on that. You dont know until you have been through it. If I ever meet another then I know I wont be getting sucked into the mind games again.

Quit the bashing, its a real problem that some of us have actually faced, no matter the numbers of how many are out there. If you dont like the BPD posts then ignore them.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
If HighSpeed's (OP) original numbers are right (they aren't - they are too high and no source is ever given) less than 5% of women in the USA are BPD.

That's not no chance, just a very low probability,of ever meeting one.

So generously double his already high figure to account for all the undiagnosed cases. You get to 1 in 10. Still not much chance.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say the # of people with BPD is 5% and let's say the population of USA is 365000000 probably a bit more. That would mean there's 19 million BPDs in USA divide that by half means 9 million are women, now you mean to tell me 90% of SS HAS EXPERIENCED ONE, WHEN THE REAL NUMBER IS CLOSE TO 3% NOT 5?

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP the "flakiness" your argument is based on has nothing to do with characteristics that describe a BPD nor would anyone who's been with a BPD use it as a pivotal personality trait. Furthermore, a BPDs bat sh!t insanity spills over to many aspects of her life other than her interactions with a man. There are far more red flags outside of her relationships that will be visible. However, the only way to keep her wanting you is to make sure she does respect you - as well as never giving her what she wants and treating her like dirt. She's still going to fvck up...

Work doesn't poke her emotions, make her hamster spin, or make her gina tingle so it's irrelevant. In addition - my BPD chick couldn't keep a job for Sh!t outside of being a waitress and substitute teacher. I'm sure you put on some sort of an act at work too. We all do. No difference there to her game.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if men came to SS after a bpd experience, is game then geared toward attracting a bpd? Because let's face it, only a very fvcked up woman would be attracted to being negged or being ignored, no?

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a good number of screwed up men and women out there but let's face it, people have per-conceived notions for a reason. But let's be honest with one another. Women are more emotional than men. I've always said that you can put a boy in a screwed up home and he will almost always come out of it better than a woman. There are many, many screwed up women out there. Emotional issues are not always BPD, there is anxiety disorders, OCD disorders, depresssion disorders and my personal favorite Bi-polar. If you are attached to any of these types of women, your life will be unhappy, period. Not to mention the fact that the reported statistics are low, we all know that. There are many people that have these issues, more women than men, walking around you every day and you would have no way of knowing it. I'm sure that I can look up statistics but I've read articles that say as many as 1 in 4 women have some type of emotional disorder. Remember, emotional disorder can mean more than BPD but believe me, you don't want to deal with any of them, BPD or not.

I've certainly made my fair share of mistakes in hooking my wagon up to women that are unsavory because I too believed in the "one." Pretty stupid, I know. That being said, once you make that mistake you are in a hell of a position. If you marry one of these types, it is not as simple as just "walking away." You are going to get raped by the courts, that is fact. If you have worked hard and have a decent career, you are unlikely to want to get screwed by the courts.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
So if men came to SS after a bpd experience, is game then geared toward attracting a bpd?
If guys learning game attract BPDs, it's probably because of inexperience. They don't know what they're doing, they don't know how to screen, they don't know what a quality woman looks like, then they learn a little bit - just enough that they're dangerous, you might say. So they get out there and start laying some bait, and find some chick that bites, and they're all "hey, this stuff works", not realizing what kind of fish they have on their line.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
That's called Cognitive Bias which is also the reason why you guys think all these chicks are "BPD"
Dude, you need to realize that 1/100 (or whatever the percentage is) isn't too uncommon. If you see less than 1000 people a day, I highly recommend to get out more.

The thing is, the percentage is only of the diagnosed. A lot of other people will refuse to get diagnosed with anything at all due to possible discrimination. That is why the numbers are more likely than not to be higher.

And it isn't cognitive bias either, I see over 2000 people a day; if 1% of the US were to be diagnosed with BPD, then I would definitely be seeing at least 20 people with BPD every day.

So you are telling me you haven't ever met over 100 women in your life? They aren't impossible to find.