Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are becoming men, and men are becoming pvssies

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out this profile of this woman, who is supposedly the Urban Cougar of the month. It is a site about hot, older women, check out some of her comments. Some of the choicest ones are here:

http://urbancougar.com/ucmonth.php

In her own words
“I think it's a compliment that i can still attract younger men at my age. When i meet my prey, i let it be known that it's all about having fun...nothing more. I been through some crappy relationships in the past and got tired of being taken advantage of, so i did a complete turn around and i became the "Man" so to speak...”

How sexy does it make you feel when an attractive younger man falls prey to your seductions?
“I get a crazy high knowing that i have that power over them!”

s there anything else we should know about you?
“I’m the type of person that love to take chances and don't let what anyone thinks about me stop me from having fun with my life. Younger men are fun and I usually find that they are like putty in your hands...you can make them do whatever you want with no questions asked. I do have a few rules that I have when I do get my prey...

1. I usually meet up with them late at night.
2. I don't sleep over.
3. Strictly sex...no cuddling, kissing on the lips and no looking in the eyes.
4. Don't ask me any questions about my life and i don't want to know anything about yours, other than your name and that you are STD free =)
5. I don't plan ahead for the next kill, I like it spur of the moment...that's the whole thrill for me!”

Now, if a 30 or 40 something man said all this about younger women, he would be ridiculed and called a scum bag and a pervert, not by women, but by other men on THIS BOARD.

What is wrong with you men?

While you sit there acting like a pvssies, women are taking over your role. How does that make you feel?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrLuvr said:
What is wrong with you men?

While you sit there acting like a pvssies, women are taking over your role. How does that make you feel?
YES, yet another crime of MANHOOD!

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrLuvr said:
2. I don't sleep over.
4. Don't ask me any questions about my life and i don't want to know anything about yours, other than your name and that you are STD free =)
5. I don't plan ahead for the next kill, I like it spur of the moment...that's the whole thrill for me!” [/I]

ummm. you just described a prostitute.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
ummm. you just described a prostitute.
Or someone who likes having "no string" sex.

You are missing the point.

We now have women celebrating this type of behaviour and being patted on the back for it. All the while, men are being made to feel ashamed of their sexuality.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Men have been shamed for their sexuality for as long as I can remember by both women and other men but especially by women. If an older guy so much as tries to show an interest in a younger woman, in most people's minds that's automatically labeled "creepy".

Now granted there are a lot of people who think an older woman shouldn't go after younger guys, but the bottom line is it's more acceptable to most people for a younger guy to go after and older woman than it is for younger girls to go after an older guy.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Men have been shamed for their sexuality for as long as I can remember by both women and other men but especially by women. If an older guy so much as tries to show an interest in a younger woman, in most people's minds that's automatically labeled "creepy".
My bud and I I have a date tonight with a 21 year old and her HOT 25 year old friend. This chick is f**king smoking ...We are going dancing first and then ...These girls are Russian Latin dancers - you think im smiling down here - or what ?. The 25 year old is bright, bubbly and all touchy feely.
My bud is 42 and I am 51 -
If people think we are ' creepy' then so what . I can't wait to see the looks we get when we walk into the club tonight.
Stay tuned..

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrLuvr said:
Or someone who likes having "no string" sex.

You are missing the point.

We now have women celebrating this type of behaviour and being patted on the back for it. All the while, men are being made to feel ashamed of their sexuality.
no kissing? no looking in the eye? no cuddling?

prostitute.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops!

If the lesson we're to take from this Cougar woman's quotes is for men to stop being apologetic for our choices in women, and to stop being ashamed to look out for what's in OUR best interest, then I am in full agreement.

However, when I consider the specificities of the behaviors that THIS particular chick's mindset seems to dictate, then-----JOEKERR is correct.

This woman's LACK of willingness to connect with another human being IS indeed reminiscent of many of the ramblings I've seen PROSTITUTES make on that old HBO, Hookers at the Point series...

...and therefore, HARDLY anywhere near the level of maturity that I would personally be envious of, OR inspired to obtain at this point in my life-----which is what I believe that JOEKERR has intimated...

And in addition, I will add that being a self-absorbed, emotionally withdrawn or desensitized human being who prefers to get their sexual gratification from YOUNGER members of the opposite sex while thinking of them as nothing more than living, breathing tools for masturbation IS NOT something that is gender specific THESE DAYS (unfortunately?).

ANYBODY can acheive that level of maturity...this "woman" just proved it. The trouble with many women today in THIS society is that in their zeal for perceived "equality", they have chosen to emulate certain male behaviors that are NOT necessarily our BEST qualites. And as a result, they TOO, have now been consumed by SOME traits of ours that are actually our VICES...simply because they have confused them with VIRTUES instead.

Let US not make the same mistake, troops.

There is a time to be SELFISH. And there is a time to be AGGRESSIVE. But these traits in and of themselves are NOT gender specific. The difference between a man and a woman is that A MAN is expected to be, AND SHOULD BE striving to become MATURE enough to know when it is time to appropriately display EITHER characteristic.

So WE must be careful to never misintrepret the mere possession of an aggressive, self-focused mentality as being the equivalent of manhood.

Because in essence, these two things are merely just TWO BRICKS from a huge pile of other attributes that a man uses to build HIMSELF up into the man he will become.

You see, ULTIMATELY every man advances further in his quest for MANHOOD whenever he focuses on building up the contents of his character in their ENTIRETY, as opposed to losing his HOLISTIC focus as the consequence of overly identifying with any given part of his ever-evolving personality-----whether it be positive OR NEGATIVE.

Let's CONTINUE to come up higher, men.

Let us continue to deviate, escalate, elevate, AND REVELATE from the norm.

Peace...one day.

Last edited:

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Yo Troops!

If the lesson we're to take from this Cougar woman's quotes is for men to stop being apologetic for our choices in women, and to stop being ashamed to look out for what's in OUR best interest, then I am in full agreement.

However, when I consider the specificities of the behaviors that THIS particular chick's mindset seems to dictate, then-----JOEKERR is correct.

This woman's LACK of willingness to connect with another human being IS indeed reminiscent of many of the ramblings I've seen PROSTITUTES make on that old HBO, Hookers at the Point series...

...and therefore, HARDLY anywhere near the level of maturity that I would personally be envious of, OR inspired to obtain at this point in my life-----which is what I believe that JOEKERR has intimated...

And in addition, I will add that being a self-absorbed, emotionally withdrawn or desensitized human being who prefers to get their sexual gratification from YOUNGER members of the opposite sex while thinking of them as nothing more than living, breathing tools for masturbation IS NOT something that is gender specific THESE DAYS (unfortunately?).

ANYBODY can acheive that level of maturity...this "woman" just proved it. The trouble with many women today in THIS society is that in their zeal for perceived "equality", they have chosen to emulate certain male behaviors that are NOT necessarily our BEST qualites. And as a result, they TOO, have now been consumed by SOME traits of ours that are actually our VICES...simply because they have confused them with VIRTUES instead.

Let US not make the same mistake, troops.

There is a time to be SELFISH. And there is a time to be AGGRESSIVE. But these traits in and of themselves are NOT gender specific. The difference between a man and a woman is that A MAN is expected to be, AND SHOULD BE striving to become MATURE enough to know when it is time to appropriately display EITHER characteristic.

So WE must be careful to never misintrepret the mere possession of an aggressive, self-focused mentality as being the equivalent of manhood.

Because in essence, these two things are merely just TWO BRICKS from a huge pile of other attributes that a man uses to build HIMSELF up into the man he will become.

You see, ULTIMATELY every man advances further in his quest for MANHOOD whenever he focuses on building up the contents of his character in their ENTIRETY, as opposed to losing his HOLISTIC focus as the consequence of overly identifying with any given part of his ever-evolving personality-----whether it be positive OR NEGATIVE.

Let's CONTINUE to come up higher, men.

Let us continue to deviate, escalate, elevate, AND RELEVATE from the norm.

Peace...one day.
YOur post is inspirational , VU.
PLease continue to bring down these tablets from the mountain.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say that kind of sh!t all the time. I don't care what anyone thinks. I ESPECIALLY lay it on thick with the ones it riles up the most...the older women.

Why should I apologize for anything?

I know several women in their 30's and I'll tell them straight up about the latest 21yr old I'm messing around with. Sure, they hiss about it and try to cast it in a negative light, but I know the score.

Bottom line- anyone who has a problem with it is jealous or feels threatened. Their opinions don't count.

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman thinks she's all that ..because she can give away free Puzzy ...

:rockon:

if that what makes her feel good about herself ...so be it ...

a pack of hungry dogs will fight over rotten hamburger ... that does not make it good meat

a 350 lb chick with a glass eye and a limp, could get laid at closing time ...

not that I would know that from experience though :nono:

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I don't get the facination with guys young enough to be your kids. I had a 28 year old guy answer my Match.com profile and it creeped me out. He said he was turned on by older women, and age was just a number. I could just picture us going to McDonalds, me with my salad & him with a Happy Meal... it's just not my taste.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
Personally I don't get the facination with guys young enough to be your kids. I had a 28 year old guy answer my Match.com profile and it creeped me out. He said he was turned on by older women, and age was just a number. I could just picture us going to McDonalds, me with my salad & him with a Happy Meal... it's just not my taste.
younger men have very little interest in older women from a social POV. its mostly all sexual.

like a younger man would be more than happy to f*ck you, to lounge around in your bed and talk with you, to hang out at your place, etc.

but very few would be interested in a formal relationship where you went out on the town all the time together.

most of the interest in older women, in my opinion, comes from the fact that as males, since we were 12 most of us had some older woman that we fantasized about (ie. our teacher, our friends mom, etc.). so having sex with an older woman is a fantasy most men have had since they started jerking off.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In her own words
“I think it's a compliment that i can still attract younger men at my age. When i meet my prey, i let it be known that it's all about having fun...nothing more. I been through some crappy relationships in the past and got tired of being taken advantage of, so i did a complete turn around and i became the "Man" so to speak...”
No you became a hor. The reality is that those young guys she is sleeping with, are laughing and high fiving each other for banging an older woman.

How sexy does it make you feel when an attractive younger man falls prey to your seductions?
“I get a crazy high knowing that i have that power over them!”
Power what power? pvssy power? they just want to bang her.

“I’m the type of person that love to take chances and don't let what anyone thinks about me stop me from having fun with my life. Younger men are fun and I usually find that they are like putty in your hands...you can make them do whatever you want with no questions asked. I do have a few rules that I have when I do get my prey...
Blah blah typical contrived woman response about being free taking chances and taking a crap on everything society calls old fashion or conservative (nothing new here). I love how she says young men are like prey, if it was a man that was saying it, he would get hate-mail and death threats for quite some time, but let a woman say it and oh well bravo lets clap our hands for her supposed liberation.

2. I don't sleep over.
5. I don't plan ahead for the next kill, I like it spur of the moment...that's the whole thrill for me!” [/I]
Wait 5 years when reality hits her in the face and she realise that she acted like a prostitute and trying to emulate a man is the most dumbest thing she ever did. By that time she will be 43 years old and her options keep on dwindling.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
I actually find it strange that it "creeped" you out. Why is it creepy that a younger guy wants to have sex with you? I think it happens for multiple reasons. First and foremost, any woman who is sexually attractive will get the attention of young and old men alike. Like joekerr31 said, it's a fantasy for some, but sometimes older women appear to be easier targets (like they'd be grateful that a younger guy would want them, etc) and some guys believe they'd be less of a hassle.

Of course, women will be women so it depends on the individual, she may be easier to deal with or worse.

On second thought, I guess I can understand why that would've creeped you out. Maybe it says something about the guy like he's hard up and/or doesn't have success with younger more attractive women so you view him as somewhat of a loser?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
most of the interest in older women, in my opinion, comes from the fact that as males, since we were 12 most of us had some older woman that we fantasized about (ie. our teacher, our friends mom, etc.). so having sex with an older woman is a fantasy most men have had since they started jerking off.
Yea, older women are somewhat of a novelty. Don't generally date anyone over early 30's, but I wouldn't rule out a fling with an older woman if she was attractive and cool enough. LTR? Marriage? No way. But at the risk of offending any of the females around here, "pu$$y is pu$$y", as long as she's attractive.

It's also due to the fact that Sex in the City and Desperate housewives and stuff have made it more socially acceptable for the WOMEN to accept the advances of a younger man, or to even be the agressor.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tazman said:
Maybe it says something about the guy like he's hard up and/or doesn't have success with younger more attractive women so you view him as somewhat of a loser?
No, I don't see him as a loser, and JoeKerr31's theory about a youngster fantasizing about an older teacher makes perfect sense.

If the guy is like 10 years younger, I'm kind of OK with it, but I don't expect much. But if he's in his 20's, no way. I like that LTR thing and most young guys are just looking for sex, not a relationship. Not all, but most guys that young don't connect on an emotional, spiritual or mental level as well as a man my age. They don't have the life experience, they are into partying and extreeme sports and I'm into the opera and live theater.

I look at them like a stepson, not a lover.

But I do often think: There are a billion cute chicks out there his age...what the heck does he want with me?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:yawn:

More mental bubble gum for lazy people.

For every Urban Cougar of the Month, there are 100,000 other pudgy, middle aged women thinking that they "still got it" as their sexual marketability declines at a steady pace.

Bro

Don Juan
Reaction score
We can all blame Jennifer Coolidge aka. STIFLERS MOM!