Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are always late.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that every date I go on, the girl is late? She's either interested or not interested, the standard is like 15 to 30 minutes late?

I don't like to be a small man, but sometimes I feel like just leaving.

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a thread on this subject here somewhere. I believe the advice given was to boot it after 10 minutes. 30 minutes late (as a pattern) equals disrespect, big time. What have been the 'excuses?'

supremacy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm normally late anywhere I go so I give and take 15 mins for unexpected circumstances and not appearing too desperate - people get nervous on dates and play games to not appear weak....

Anything later than 20 mins, if they have not contacted you, get away. If they have, you might want to judge their character and suss them out quick. You don't want to waste anymore time with a *****.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
if the girl is on time she is interested. if she is 30 minutes late, thats plain disrespectful, how was the date like? what was the interest level like?

Igetit!

Reaction score
Johnnyventana said:
There's a thread on this subject here somewhere. I believe the advice given was to boot it after 10 minutes. 30 minutes late (as a pattern) equals disrespect, big time.

I usually give a girl 20,25 minutes MAX,then I'm out. The way I look at it is like this.......

If a woman can have a job,get up and go to work everyday ON TIME,then she can show up for a date on time as well.

If she has the common sense and respect to call her employer if for some reason she's going to be late,then she can use that SAME COMMON SENSE and RESPECT to call me if for some reason she's going to be late.

I wait 20 to 25 minutes,then I bail.....AND I don't call her to find out where she is or what happened. If something's happened on her end to where can't make it or is going to be late,she should have the decency to call and let me know.

If the date was supposed to last an hour,and she showed up 25 minutes late,you end the date the same as if she had arrived on time.

The shortness of the date will inspire her to show up on time next time.

Women aren't stupid,they aren't naive. They'll get away with as much as YOU allow.

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think appearing on time for a date appears desperate. It's a date, a meeting, it has a time, be there at that time. Not being on time suggests, game player, disrespect, not having one's ****e's together -- all bad things. Arrive to a party a little late sure, but a one on one date? That just seems dumb to me.

mahoney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im almost never on time for anything, including my job - so I can never blame another person for doing the same!

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm usually a little late, but only by like 5-10 minutes.

LinkinParkROX

Don Juan
Reaction score
She thinks she'll look desperate and show up late out of fear of losing you. Anything under 20 minutes is fine. Anything over 20's disrespect. Kick the *****.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know about you guys generally i'm always on time and if i'm little late it's no more than 5 minutes
so when someone is late (and by someone i mean men and women) more than 10minutes i'm out

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm usually late, i don't wear a watch, I work for myself - however, I am not late to a date. B/c I want to be there, i like the girl. So I feel like if she felt the same she wouldn't be late.

having said that , i also read women on avg take 75 minutes to get ready, so i donno if they deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Interest level's probably low, both times girls late over 30 minutes, didn't go well. No 2nd date from her.

For me I fall in the trap for the time invested (I already waited 20 minutes maybe a bit more) etc. etc.

Sh0t

Don Juan
Reaction score
there is no use getting huffed up about this. It's just one of those "reality" issues we have to deal with. Women will be late. Deal.

Unless she's late on her period, then you have problems

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the legitimacy of the reason.
A girl I was going out on a date with last year was a couple hours late, but she lived an hours drive away, it was a saturday morning and there was heavy traffic, she told me she was stuck in traffic and it was fine. The fact that she was willing to drive an hour to see me, pay the petrol costs etc etc shows interest and suggests that the reason for being late is probably going to be totally genuine. In that scenario it's fine.

However, I saw a girl recently for a drink, she lived a 10 minute walk from the bar we were going to and she was still 40 minutes late because she wanted her friend to give her a lift into town- that is just laziness and showing that having a ride into town is more important to her than showing up on time to meet me- didn't text or contact her again after that.

casperd

Reaction score
Not all, but most of all other guys suffering that,,
Brcause girl have too many many things done on their dress and body.
Not like a guy if they dress that was it.....