Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are a poker game..

neo12535

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just recently had a thought that trying to DJ it with a girl is alot like playing Texas No-Limit Hold 'em poker. One of my best moves now is a move often used in poker. If you ever watch all the tournaments on ESPN you will see a guy with a really good hand check, or pass on raising the bet or betting at all, and then on the next round he will bet high and bring it all in. This approach can kind of be used on a girl.

I first used this move on a girl who was dating an aquatance of sorts. I acted like a total DJ towards her because I knew at the moment she was something good to practice on since there wasn't much of a chance of risking a relationship if I screwed up. Everything I said was perfect, I didnt screw up my words or anything around her and I looked like a pimp. She always told me with a big smile on her face how naughty I was and how I should be nicer.

So one day I played an AFC when she broke up with her boyfriend. I listened and talked and gave advice and I was her emotional tampon. She got comfortable around me and pretty soon she always came to talk to me about anything.

And then whenever she got over him and thought of me as a good friend or whatever I came in with a heavy bet, and I showed her what I really had acting like a DJ again. I don't know exactly how to explain how it worked but it did.. When she saw I could go from a nice senstive friend to that stud that she could see herself with she fell for me. So by being weak and letting her think of me in a friend she put in her money and then I busted out the royal flush of being a DJ and I had her.

More poker move dating tips to come as I figure them out.. Those guys on the World Poker Tour could be great DJ's.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, you really watch that sh*t. LoL, don't trip, I love poker too. I watch that stuff too, and I'm pretty good at Texas. Still though, me thinks you look like a farking idiot for making this analogy.

Sir Auron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever works for you, whatever works... :)

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your analogy makes no sense, but I am a gambling addict.