Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women annoy me sometimes (learn how)

Major_Major

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so here is the situation:

I'm a 24 yr old who works part time at a big name bookstore(pretty much nights and weekends) with the intentions of getting some extra dough and also meeting some chicks. Because its only part time and not my real job I'm not attached to it. Well a few weeks ago I had a little party and ended up hooking up with somebody from the store. She's cute, HB8 I would say only problem is is that all these other girls that work at the store are popping up saying they have a crush on me ( I know its like high school).

Where this leads is that I have gone out with this girl two times since then and I'm not getting any kinds of signals good or bad. I'm assuming she is a little apprehensive because the other girls from the store are either not talking to her or giving her a hard time(which she brought up to me). So basically I'm not stressing about this because I'm not committed to anybody so I have a couple of prospects on the leash.

Just wanted opinions on a few courses of action that I could take:
A) Just kind of sit back, play it and keep doing what I've been doing
B) Straight up find out if this is going to lead anywhere
C) Just forget about it completely and just bring myself into the friendzone...AFC way out (not going to happen)

Also there is a party that she told me about this weekend because I asked her to do something with me. Based on your response should I tell her to come to my place and we'll drive over there together?

Let me know what's good gentlemen

Major_Major

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's really an issue, than you should leverage your popularity in the store to show everyone what a cool girl this HB8 is. Basically, if you're truly popular in the store, then you can still be a "good guy" and promote this girl friend of yours.

Major_Major

Don Juan
Reaction score
dynamicallyidle said:
If that's really an issue, than you should leverage your popularity in the store to show everyone what a cool girl this HB8 is. Basically, if you're truly popular in the store, then you can still be a "good guy" and promote this girl friend of yours.
I like that dynamic, easier said then done but I like it. Women are caddy that's for sure.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to assume that you like this girl... so I would say you go with option d) Show yourself to be the outstanding bf material that you are.

One of two things is going to happen...
1. She will be chuffed as fvck and you now have yourself a top girl; or
2. It doesn't work out and she tells all the other girls what a great catch you are.

Yeah, get her to come over to your place, if all goes well, she'll be too drunk to drive home afterwards and will have to stay with you for the night.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are interested in HB8, then see where it goes. Sounds like she is playing hard to get. Does hooking up = making out? So no sex yet, right?

In my experience, the only effect all these girls at the store wanting to get with you will have on HB8 is this: it makes her want you more. In no way is this a negative.

You are in excellent position here. Decide your course of action, and see it to its conclusion!

Major_Major

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crem - Agreed on the party approach, she's got friends that are going to be in the way but I got my roommate along that has my back

Aaron - That's what I needed to hear, makes perfect sense to me. Hooking up in this case = everything but sex (alcohol involved though).

I think my course of action will be to keep doing what I'm doing. Which is mainly not to stress about it and play it chill. Didn't mention that I was supposed to go out with her last night but she got stuck in the city and stopped by the pad for about an hour(nothing happened though). We'll see what happens tomorrow at said party.

nvictor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Major,

Show her that she's going to get great time, she will enjoy being with you, you're a THE CATCH.

:)

Major_Major

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the mentality to be thinking, nvictor.

I love being tested by women too. A couple days ago same girl was supposed to do something with me but she had to delay. Her reason was that she had to go to her ex's photo exhibition, I played it cool and said basically do what you got to do. She called me later and we hung out, this chick game is serious its really interesting when you get over the hurdle of oneitis and all that good stuff.

Major_Major

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love it, its real interesting. I'll definately keep everybody informed with how the weekend is going. I also have lots of football to watch as well, so busy this weekend.