Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women and tattoo's. How many are too much.

Capo

Banned
Reaction score
IMO three small ones tops. None is best.

Sleeves, back tats, big tats or multiple cause a woman to lose not only her looks rating but femininity.

How many tats on a chick before you decide =: Ah hell nah.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My last ex had one arm all caked/filled in with a pop culture character that I'm sure she'll be sick of when she's in her 60s, lol. She also had a back of the neck tattoo that stretched across her shoulders that I didn't think was flattering.

The ex before that had a few and one tramp stamp. If there's good enough chemistry or vibe, I may reconsider, but yeah... I prefer a woman w/o tats.

I've seen an uptick in chicks with tats lately, yet I just may be cognizant of them based on my recent experiences this year in dating.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Quantity and size are important, but moreso is location. Really close to snatch is highly questionable for me.

Capo

Banned
Reaction score
Quantity and size are important, but moreso is location. Really close to snatch is highly questionable for me.
Oh hell yes. Makes one wonder just how many men saw that tat and tattoo'd her puss walls with spooge.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am good with 1 or 2 depending on size and location. Lots of tats tend to say things about the woman, I don't know maybe I am just not as open as others...

Capo

Banned
Reaction score
Women are generally more attracted to tats than men are. So women see a tatted up guy that they think is hot, and somehow these same women think that getting lots of tats makes them hot too.

Projection at its finest.
I guess they want to appear "edgy", "with it", "in with the cool crowd", "badazz", etc. Ask them and they'll usually give you the "I like art, I just like them" stock answers. I look at them like cool tats cuz. Embrace your masculine side.

Of course if you don't care for tats on a chick you're "the lame".

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care about tattoos. I just want to f uck them. I don't want to wife them up.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"It's like we're married. Look at my ass."

"You have my last name tattooed right there under the J's. First I get my name in the phone book, and now I'm on your ass. You know, I'll bet more people see that than the phone book."

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew a girl once who had a tattoo of her mother on her arm and underneath the tattoo of her mother there was a date of 1975.

I asked her how old she was before i asked about the tattoo, she said 28. Just to confirm i asked her if her mother had died in 1975 and she confirmed that she did, but this was in 2014!!

So, this was the first time in history someone gave birth after death, lmfao:D

After that i started catching her in all kinds of lies.

Later that year she was fired from stealing 30k from the company that she worked for, go figure. o_O

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
None would be my ideal, but I´ll bang her as long she doesn´t have more than half of her skin covered in tats

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really doesn't matter, all gurls have become is deprecating assets.

Worse then buying a new BMW at the stealership. In a few years the value tanks HUGE.

HOT GURL AT 18 = flat and saggy at 30 hahaha

Let them tat there hearts out.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ewww...tats are gross.:confused:

Guaranteed...sluts will have them.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Guaranteed...sluts will have them.
Yep, that’s why when to lower back tats became popular and when compared to the quality of the women that had them, they starting getting called tramp stamps…

Last edited: