Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women and men are different

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people act like men should be attracted to what women are attracted to and vice versa. It just doesn't work like that.

You have women who say they're successful with good careers, college educations, degrees, prominent jobs, power, own homes, cars, good credit, etc. Yet they complain that they can't find a man of the caliber they want. Truth is that has nothing to do with attraction for men. Men just want young, attractive women with high fertility.

Similarly, women don't care too much if a guy is young and good looking. Women are only attracted to social status. They only care about good looks or muscles in so much as these things may be indicators of status or power.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*grabs popcorn, sits back and waits for 3 pages of arguments and bs*

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Pretty straightforward, isn't it!

BlackMack177

Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG. is it really that simple!?

i've been doing it wrong the whole time. I guess when a girl says I'm hot it means she likes how i'm rich and famous....even though i'm not

it''s all so clear to me now

I only like girls that will give me good babies? I guess that's something else i've been missing

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pappy

I'm one of the older guys here. With regard to your thread, I agree and disagree. Due to my age and status, I think I know what I'm talking about here.

Many women will give a young guy who has nothing going for him other than his looks, the ONS and not think twice about it. I think this happens more than we know. In my case, I'm married. BUT, I get strong signals from lots of women who are 20-30 yrs my junior. Good looking too! Why? They know what I do for a living and know where I live. It's a status thing as you say. Lots of them are attracted to money, material stuff and status. I'm still in really good shape and don't look my age, or so I'm told. The ones I'm talking about don't even care if I'm taken. They just want a well to do guy and no question they would give it up in a heartbeat to enjoy the fruits of my labor all these years. I'm not bragging here, it's just the truth.

Given this, and some may disagree, you younger guys should continue with your education and status in life. Then the cooch will come a runnin'. Just know what you are dealing with and don't become emotionally attached.

If I wasn't married, I could be swimmin' in fur, and early mornin' dew.

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
um good looks are usually a pre requisite for many women even listening to what u have to say..lol
There are lots of decent looking youthful virgin guys in their teens/early 20s who can't get any girls. Meanwhile there are old men with money, power and status who bang young women. I can think of 2 or 3 famous examples off hand. That is how these women are. They usually have it better then guys their age when they're younger. But then they lose it as they get older. They become irrelevant. It is like poetic justice for when they were young and didn't want the nerdy, loser, geeky guys. They end up on par with those same guys in terms of market value to the opposite sex.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
PappyS said:
There are lots of decent looking youthful virgin guys in their teens/early 20s who can't get any girls. Meanwhile there are old men with money, power and status who bang young women. I can think of 2 or 3 famous examples off hand. That is how these women are. They usually have it better then guys their age when they're younger. But then they lose it as they get older. They become irrelevant. It is like poetic justice for when they were young and didn't want the nerdy, loser, geeky guys. They end up on par with those same guys in terms of market value to the opposite sex.
money looks or both ok yeah thats what it takes to get the job done i think every one knows that.. and most young women have a young pretty young boy and and old sugar dady in the F lists.. duh..