Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women: Act... Do Not React

Reaction score
It is 8:43 AM, and it seems that insomnia is going to get the better of me (did not come home from the club until like 3:30 AM), so bare with me if what I am about to provide for you sounds a little incomprensible. To react to a situation is a habit that humans do far too much. Instead of being proactive in life (happening to life instead of life happening to you) oftentimes we as humans choose to be reactive (life happening to you, instead of you happening to life) simply because it is easier. Well... the interesting thing about life is that, the better the life you have... the harder it is to maintain. Bottom line: Life is not easy... and taking the easy way out in life gets you no where, very quickly.

It has been my observation that even the best of Don Juans are very reactive to one particular thing... women. I have attempted to study the game of interpersonal communcation between the sexes in an attempt to completely figure out women... I learned something very interesting. With women: do not react to the things that they do, say, or express through body language... but rather act to the things that they say, do or express through body language. Now I know what you are asking... well what's the difference? I will provide some examples:

I was supposed to take a female friend of mine to the club yesterday with me... now keep this in mind... she asked me to go. She called me the day before... she asked me what time we where going, and everything. Yesterday... I never get a call. I go to her house (like 5 minutes away) she's not even home. Now... there is two things that I could do:

1. Get mad (Reactive)
2. Handle the situation in the future (proactive)

Getting mad is not worth it, because I understand that women are prone to doing odd things such as this. When she calls me (is it not obvious that I am not going to call her?) she will give me some sob story and apologize and I will say no problem and remain completely calm thereby throwing her for a loop. I have the whole situation in control, even when it looks like I do not right now... this is the power of acting instead of reacting. Another example:

Whenever you are on a date or even just talking to girls... you always are on the constant look for various signals to show her interest. I want you to try something the next time that you engage in the game of interpersonal communcation: do not look for any signs that the girl is interested... only assume that she is before anything comes out of your mouth. Sounds crazy? I know. But think about this: ever notice how your conversation with a female changes when you find out vacariously from someone that she likes you? Even if you do not have much interest in her, your confidence goes up, and when you talk to her you probably sound a lot more upbeat... but most importantly... you sound a lot more confident.

I have noticed one thing about some of the masters of the game that I know: it seems like they never give any thought to the fact that someone may not like them. It seems like they know that if just had 5 minutes of any women's time... she will fall head over heels for him. He doesn't look for eye contact or touching... because it seems that he already knows that he is going to get it... this is the power of acting instead of reacting.

So... the thing to remember is this: you must become confident enough in yourself to act instead of reacting to the things that women do. If a women does something crazy or weird and you have no idea why... don't get unnerved. Just handle the situation and she will not realize what hit her. Also, do not worry about not getting any signs from women... realize that will not always get them because some women are insecure and although they probably will want to have your children... they will never give any signs whatsoever (i.e. my current girlfriend... that is until she got bold and just told me). So instead, of reacting to her signs... just assume she already has interest and then act accordingly. I hope you understand.

The Matrix: Revolutions

The rabbit hole goes deeper than you think...

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
great post matix. what i like about this the most is that i do this instictivley and i didnt know it until u brought it out.
move to tips

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm im trying to read over and over to understand i think ill get it

Reaction score
Originally posted by RawkinKaoticStyle
hmmm im trying to read over and over to understand i think ill get it
Umm... let me see if I can help... this is the condensed version:

All too often, we worry about what a woman thinks of us, or how she will react to something that we want to do or say... I'm saying do not worry about that. Waiting for some kind of sign from women to proceed, is being reactive to them... be proactive towards women, not reactive. Women are reactive: they wait for men to approach them, they watch out for all of the signs that a man is interested, they stay @ home and worry about what that mysterious guy is going to do next... you do not want that to be you. Try not to worry or think about any of those things... instead, know what you want from the girl, and then take the necessary steps to get there.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yessss yessss, i understand now!

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good... I'm glad.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As do i. Once again, i have been enlightened.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one matrix. It is a handy skill to be able to control your emotions, and act on whats best not what your emotions are telling you to do.

But Matrix i propose something to you, reacting on a certain emotion can sometimes help handle a situation better.

An example if for some reason you were going to fight someone(im not reccomending it lol) would you do it better if you reacted in a state of rage? Or would you act better if you thought about it first then decided to fight in a calmer state?

If you want more examples just let me know, I know that wasn't directed at women but i think you can use your emotions to react better towards women as well.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo
But Matrix i propose something to you, reacting on a certain emotion can sometimes help handle a situation better.

An example if for some reason you were going to fight someone(im not reccomending it lol) would you do it better if you reacted in a state of rage? Or would you act better if you thought about it first then decided to fight in a calmer state?
Emotions cloud judgement... period. Emotions should almost be avoided in most cases, because again... they cloud your judgment. If I was to fight someone (which I have never because of my control over my emotions) I would rather fight them without rage, but reason. This is because without my rage, I could adequately size the person up and take him out with little effort. If I just go in with rage, the person could easily take me out because more than likely he will be larger than me... I'm only weigh like 135 pounds for Christ's sakes... rage in a fight would get me nowhere very quickly. So in closing I say that most of the time, it is not benefical to be reactive... it just gives the other person too much control.

The Matrix... Reloading

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point Matrix, but i'm afriad that if you adopt this attitude life will walk all over you. Your example; woman asks you out, woman doesn't call, you go to womans house, shes not home. This woman does not respect you! One good point that I would pull from this is too not get mad/upset.. Yes! It is true at times that emotions cloud our judgment, but emotions also fuel us with pride, drive, aggressive-ness etc. These things are needed because it is part of being human.. how could we possibly be human without emotions! We would be mindless drones. You have obviously never been in a fight, a fight requires instinct (a natural emotion) , like Bruce Lee says "Do not think, feel."

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by USSOCOM
Good point Matrix, but i'm afriad that if you adopt this attitude life will walk all over you. Your example; woman asks you out, woman doesn't call, you go to womans house, shes not home. This woman does not respect you! One good point that I would pull from this is too not get mad/upset.. Yes! It is true at times that emotions cloud our judgment, but emotions also fuel us with pride, drive, aggressive-ness etc. These things are needed because it is part of being human.. how could we possibly be human without emotions! We would be mindless drones. You have obviously never been in a fight, a fight requires instinct (a natural emotion) , like Bruce Lee says "Do not think, feel."
Nothing will come your way in life dude.

You make things happen, nothing happens to you -- ever.

The only thing you cannot determine is when you will end.

You see that HB8.0 (I don't beleive a women is an HB9 ever... HB8 is max for looks, HB9.0 is if their personality is amazing too... its just my system).

I have a question for you:

Do you wait for her to come over, or do you go over there?

You get the hell on your horse and ride over there!

Women react to you coming to her, she will never ACT -- only react.

As men we must act or watch women wait for us to do so.

Reaction score
Originally posted by USSOCOM
Alas SOCOM if you allow your emotions to control you... life will walk all over you. Granted, emotions are needed because we are human... I did not say be a stoic... I merely said that you should learn to control your emotions. My emotions do not have much to do with me being aggressive, my pride, or my drive. Does that women respect me... no. Should I get all mad about it and just go home... no. In fact, I simply got someone to replace her and when to the club anyway. See the difference between being reactive towards women and being proactive towards them? I could have easily let my emotions take over me, got mad and went home... I did otherwise. You're right... I have never been in a fight before, however... even a fight requires more that just instinct... wars aren't run on instinct are they... no they are run on strategy.

Bottom line: You run your life... not anything else... this includes emotions.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to the chance of this being deleted due to time, Matrix has requested me to bump this for it to stay in the High School bible. Thank you.