Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Womanly behavior, and those who justify it...

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Yes, we all know(well hopefully all of us) how women interact with us; we know about the games, the sh*t tests, the suffering's they've put us through, what extents they'll go to in the name of their fragile ego's, all the bullsh*t, etc. etc. etc. We know it's in their blood, this is their "nature", this is how they are by nature, and after having been forced, we've come to accept, deal, and adapt to their nature. Ok. But because this is their nature, doesn't deem their behavior grounds for justification. No matter what guys, whether it's a woman's "nature" or not to behave the way she does, does not excuse her behavior. But there seems to be this misconception around here that her behavior is "ok". And this is the main purpose of this post, I don't want people to ever think it's "ok". It may be her nature to act the way she does, but you know when you take a clear look at it, it's wrong, and SHE know's it, and I would even go as far as to say that EVERY man whether he's willing to admit it or not, either deep down or on the conscious level, has a love/hate relationship with women. As I've said in one of my past post's, and I'm sure others around here have thought or said the same, women by nature aren't "kind", but rather "callous"..yet people mistaken them to be "kind" because women by nature are "emotional" which makes them appear "kind". I enjoy interacting and f**king the sh*t out of them, I have my game where I want it, but I truly do find the reality of what I know about the female gender disturbing. But yea, like they say, nature isn't kind, unfortunately that's the way it is. And I too, testify to what I read in someone else's post from a while back, because the same has happened to me, I forgot who it was, but that person said that learning about women throughout the years and the reality surrounding them, has not only changed their approach with women, but has also altered everything they once ever believed in; their views on god, their spirituality, religion, life, etc.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on Edger.
If we could only be true to our principles, and just for once, shun our egos, we would act as we want without fear of consequence from women's opinions and / or judgements.

We are battling 2 things: 1) our own egos & 2) the capricious nature of Woman.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women are like children.

are children unkind? they can be. kinds can be utterly cruel to one another.

BUT, they can also be innocent and very kind.

the world isn't black and white. no one is purely unkind or purely kind. kindness is a spectrum and people fluctuate on where they sit on that spectrum.

if you are maturing and evolving as a human being, you should always be moving UP the spectrum towards hte kindness end. if you are immature and not evolving, then you will be stuck where you are currently or even sliding backwards towards the 'unkind' end of the spectrum.

additionally, people are "unkind" when they have a 'victim' mentality towards life - ie. they feel as though they are (always) getting screwed over. men who think this way often end up abusing the women they are with.

women, in general, often have a victim mentality towards their life because they live in a world that, to an extent, does victimize them. women are very aware that, unlike men, they are not valued for what they "do", but rather for how they look. they are aware that they are under constant judged / objectified by their husband, their boss, their male colleagues, etc.

more over, they are being judged by other women as well. and they have to compete for 'value' with these other women based on variables that have nothing to do with who they are as a "person" by rather on their physical appearance.

point being, all of this stuff adds up to a general "world" where in women have low self esteem all in all, and where they feel they are always facing more dominant elements (ie. men).

this then creates a victim mentality and an underlying resentment. a woman may love a man deeply, but in her core she nonetheless worries / believes that she only has that man because he finds her sexually attractive.

this is why when a woman actually cares emotionally about a guy she often is slow to jump into the sac, because she doesnt like feeling like an "object" and prefers the emotional connection. hence also why women go for the bad boys, because they dont actually care for him, they just want to get laid.

anyway, my suggestion when dealing with immature people, both men and women, is to look at them like children. once you do this it becomes very easy to cut off their behaviors, or walk away if needed - it becomes easy to be the authoritative alpha.

and like with children, you should never punish for revenge, but rather should always punish as an aid in the maturation process. You should always take the high road and let a woman know that immature juevenile behavior has no place in your life. and like a child would, she will begin to modify her behavior - she will (in some cases) begin to mature - and hence move further down the spectrum towards the 'kindness' end and be more of the woman you are looking for.

anyway, just my 2 cents.

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Edger, you are upset with women over the way they interact with us. Are you not doing the same thing by trying to get laid, especially if you have little interest in a relationship while she wants one? As if we guys are so perfect in the eyes of women.

The way I see it, you are complaining about the constant push and pull of a relationship. She tests you to see what you are made of. Guess what? I do the same thing in a way - I am persistant and really go after what I want. If you want sex and you meet resistance, you find way through her boundaries. If she wants to test your boundaries, you complain? She has "sh!t" tests (how I hate that phrase), emotional outbursts and sex on her side; we have charm, humor, determination, and the prospect of security on our side.

I'm getting sick of reading these "women suck for this reason" posts. I find them degrading and pathetic. If you do not like how women are, get your sex and forget about relationships.

Why degrading and pathetic? If you were to start your own business you could sit there and say dozens of things about why you don't like it; it requires a lot of work, I hate lawyers and accountants, I'll need cash flow, I'll have to get funding and not own the whole enchilada, and it might flop in the end and I would lose everything! Yet millions of people do it in spite of these things because of the potential rewards. It's the same thing with women and relationships - if you want the good side of marriage you'll have to accept the down side. Your post is full of whining; it makes men seem like the worse of the two sexes. Suck it up.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
learning about women throughout the years and the reality surrounding them, has not only changed their approach with women, but has also altered everything they once ever believed in; their views on god, their spirituality, religion, life, etc.
Same here. I guess it has something to do with how much more freedom they have to do whatever they want while at the same time blaming men for EVERYTHING that's wrong with the world. I get tired of how normalized male bashing has become, and how some guys will say anything to help justify women's behavior (in the hopes that it will get them more ass, of course).

I set myself free the day I realized that the top reasons I desire women is simply for sex and some ego stroking companionship. I've even thought of having a kid provided I find a woman who seems capable. Lowering my expectations and not taking any BS has helped me a lot in dealing with women.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kyphan said:
Edger, you are upset with women over the way they interact with us. Are you not doing the same thing by trying to get laid, especially if you have little interest in a relationship while she wants one? As if we guys are so perfect in the eyes of women.

The way I see it, you are complaining about the constant push and pull of a relationship. She tests you to see what you are made of. Guess what? I do the same thing in a way - I am persistant and really go after what I want. If you want sex and you meet resistance, you find way through her boundaries. If she wants to test your boundaries, you complain? She has "sh!t" tests (how I hate that phrase), emotional outbursts and sex on her side; we have charm, humor, determination, and the prospect of security on our side.

I'm getting sick of reading these "women suck for this reason" posts. I find them degrading and pathetic. If you do not like how women are, get your sex and forget about relationships.

Why degrading and pathetic? If you were to start your own business you could sit there and say dozens of things about why you don't like it; it requires a lot of work, I hate lawyers and accountants, I'll need cash flow, I'll have to get funding and not own the whole enchilada, and it might flop in the end and I would lose everything! Yet millions of people do it in spite of these things because of the potential rewards. It's the same thing with women and relationships - if you want the good side of marriage you'll have to accept the down side. Your post is full of whining; it makes men seem like the worse of the two sexes. Suck it up.

I was waiting for a response like this. This is another area I'd like to cover. It seems to have(by some) become "taboo" to complain about the nature of women. You complain and you're labeled as a pathetic whiner-crybaby who can't cope with the way women are. WE(men) have every reason to complain. It negatively impacts us ALL directly. It's afterall one of natures unjust misfortunes. You think I and every other man out there should be "grateful" that women are of the particular nature that they are? Hell no, you'd have to be out of your head for that matter...that's not the way it works.

We as human beings have a right to complain about life's ailments, whatever they may be. If I were to start my own business, I'd have every right to complain about how annoying of a process it was to acheive that end, because afterall it's a burden and it's negatively impacting my life.

And on to your question about trying to get laid - As long as she know's I want to keep her as a f**k buddy. However, if I get involved with her while feigning interest in getting into a relationship with her, then that's another story. But like I can even give a f**k if I feign interest in a relationship with her, afterall, how much concern and regard do they have for us? Don't forget about that part. And my man, we're more close to perfection than women are..by a big margin.

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
I was waiting for a response like this. This is another area I'd like to cover. It seems to have(by some) become "taboo" to complain about the nature of women. You complain and you're labeled as a pathetic whiner-crybaby who can't cope with the way women are. WE(men) have every reason to complain. It negatively impacts us ALL directly. It's afterall one of natures unjust misfortunes. You think I and every other man out there should be "grateful" that women are of the particular nature that they are? Hell no, you'd have to be out of your head for that matter...that's not the way it works.
The basis of your argument is that women are fundamentally flawed by testing what a man is made of. What bothers me is how strict your stance is:

edger said:
But there seems to be this misconception around here that her behavior is "ok". And this is the main purpose of this post, I don't want people to ever think it's "ok". It may be her nature to act the way she does, but you know when you take a clear look at it, it's wrong, and SHE know's it, and I would even go as far as to say that EVERY man whether he's willing to admit it or not, either deep down or on the conscious level, has a love/hate relationship with women.
You basically state you NEVER want a woman to challenge you. No exceptions whatsoever - because, in your view, it's a horrible thing women do. I do not enjoy every aspect of the game, but if my woman was a complete pushover I would be unhappy with her. There is a difference between testing the boundaries and constantly attacking them. The ones who test boundaries I'm fine with - the ones who constantly try to break us down are meant to be kicked to the curb.

edger said:
We as human beings have a right to complain about life's ailments, whatever they may be. If I were to start my own business, I'd have every right to complain about how annoying of a process it was to acheive that end, because afterall it's a burden and it's negatively impacting my life.
The complaining is negatively affecting your life as well, even moreso than you think. Your argument here is "Their actions are a challenge that I have no interest in." Part of the purpose of this site is to recognize the challenges and be prepared to handle them. Every time you successfully handle one, you grow stronger and put yourself in a better position. Complaining accomplishes nothing.

edger said:
And my man, we're more close to perfection than women are..by a big margin.
Agreed.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I've learned never to do is complain about how bad my work sucks, how sick I've been or how little sleep I got the night before. Because, I guarantee you, that in a group of two or more people there will be at least one who's got you beat on any one of those counts. You can of course take this into other realms (like how little sex you're getting), but the principle remains - there's always someone worse off than yourself. It's when we draw attention to it that we reveal our insecurities and weaknesses.

EDGER, I completely understand your complaint, and I think you're 100% justified in it. You're grinding your teeth over yet another 'double standard', social contrivance that intently puts men at a disadvantage and get's women off the hook for their behaviors. I've written countless essays on this very forum defining how men are socialized and conditioned to excuse the female purogative - a woman can always (blamelessly) change her mind, when she so pleases with little or no accountability. Men on the other hand are supremely accountable for every action we take and it's by definition unmasculine to shirk this responsibility and/or to complain about the female purogative. The latent purpose of all this is of course to ensure that women remain the primary gender in sexual selection.

And to all of this I'll say, So What? There are those who seek power by changing the game - by lowering the basketball hoops in order to better shoot a basket - but in 'leveling the playing field' they only succeed in changing the nature of the competition to better suit their individual abilities, neither improving the game nor themselves.

Then there are those who accept the game for what it is, they understand it and they master it (or at least attempt to do so). They understand the need for adversity and the benefits it gives them when they reach the next level of mastering the game - not only in technique, but from the confidence this genuinely and verifiably confers.

There will NEVER be an egalitarian equality among the sexes - our biologies, psychologies and how they evolved wont allow it. Hardline feminists think this is a desirable goal, but as they're beginning to find out now as society decays into this increasingly more feminized redefinition of masculinity it becomes obvious that denying our differences denies us the opportunity to grow and improve. Equality denies us the opportunity to make full use of our strengths, while making accommodations for other's weaknesses. Egalitarian equality is not empowering, it's limiting, it makes us less diverse and more homogenized.

Stop thinking like a feminist EDGER, the sexes were meant to be complimentary to each other not adversarial. While all of this "she says one thing and does another" complaining is very frustrating, it's simply how the game is played. You, however, have an advantage - you know in advance that this will always be the case. You've learned what to expect, it's now predictable. So go lay your plans out accordingly to put this to your own advantage.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joker - I think you have been brainwashed to "excuse" women for their behaviour. The truth is that it's bollocks - women have more power today than men, perhaps they always had. Even in the animal kingdom it's up to the males to fight for a women's attention. The only reason why men had more power in the past/now was down to Religion (yes the big R again), and it's need to oppress women and I hate to say this but physical/emotional violence.

Women worry that a man is only with her because he finds her sexually attractive, well a man is worried that she is only with him for his money etc.

As for women only sleeping with men she doesn't really like. Well if that was the case then all the men who where good-looking or rich wouldn't be getting any. Is that the case? Women will make you wait if you don't blow them away with your "looks" or hotness (impression of how you will be in bed) but they do see qualities that they like for a LTR. They know they can **** the hot guys but these guys won't be there in the morning as they're only average themselves, but to have a LTR they will have to go with an average joe and therefore they make him wait. They won't allow an average Joe to just **** them. Some do because they have such low asteem that they use sex and they're easyness to get a guy into a FB situation first and then try to turn it into a LTR.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kyphan said:
The basis of your argument is that women are fundamentally flawed by testing what a man is made of. What bothers me is how strict your stance is

That's one aspect of my argument. It HAS to be strict. And I wasn't only referring to sh*t tests, I was also referring to the games of when they feign interest, or the games that come your way after you both have broken up.

kyphan said:
You basically state you NEVER want a woman to challenge you. No exceptions whatsoever - because, in your view, it's a horrible thing women do. I do not enjoy every aspect of the game, but if my woman was a complete pushover I would be unhappy with her. There is a difference between testing the boundaries and constantly attacking them. The ones who test boundaries I'm fine with - the ones who constantly try to break us down are meant to be kicked to the curb.

My friend, this is crazy thinking, by thinking this way you are lowering yourself to her haneous ways. You are thinking and acting like a woman. You have been convinced and have been conditioned to think this behavior by a woman is acceptable and ok. Like I've mentioned in another post, I understand that a woman wishes to see what a man is made of, that is normal, that is ok, BUT to PURPOSELY look for a "problem"(a sh*t test), is the wrong approach. Nobody should EVER, PURPOSELY put you to a test; that goes for your FRIENDS or your WOMAN. "Sh*t Testing" is only looking for TROUBLE, she is creating an UNECESSARY problem that shouldn't be and wasn't ever meant to have been there to begin with. She is creating a situation that shouldn't exist. A "sh*t test" is 100% avoidable. It would be different if she mistakenly does it unconsciously without the intentions of it, if that makes any sense to you(kinda hard to explain), but to do it premeditatively, is f**ked up. Let me ask you, if one of your buddies one day decided he was going to "test" you in some way, and the test had a negative outcome that produced tension between you both, how would you feel? Would you be happy? No, you'd probably wanna bust his face.

kyphan said:
The complaining is negatively affecting your life as well, even moreso than you think. Your argument here is "Their actions are a challenge that I have no interest in." Part of the purpose of this site is to recognize the challenges and be prepared to handle them. Every time you successfully handle one, you grow stronger and put yourself in a better position. Complaining accomplishes nothing.
I do recognize the challenges, in that they are there, and am MORE THAN prepared to handle them(from past experience), but those challenges could never and will never be justified. If a woman's unjustified challenges is something that interests you, and is something you agree with, then you are either:

1- Conditioned to an extreme
2- Just as f**ked up as they are

OR

3- You ARE a woman

Last edited:

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
And to all of this I'll say, So What? There are those who seek power by changing the game - by lowering the basketball hoops in order to better shoot a basket - but in 'leveling the playing field' they only succeed in changing the nature of the competition to better suit their individual abilities, neither improving the game nor themselves.
This statement appears to be another empathetic-justification clause in favor of women.

Rollo Tomassi said:
Then there are those who accept the game for what it is, they understand it and they master it (or at least attempt to do so). They understand the need for adversity and the benefits it gives them when they reach the next level of mastering the game - not only in technique, but from the confidence this genuinely and verifiably confers.
And I do accept(I have no choice) the game for what it is, but not in the sense that it's "acceptable behavior" if you understand what I mean. And as far as understanding it, I understand that women are callous, I understand how it works, and I know and have learned how to master it.

Rollo Tomassi said:
There will NEVER be an egalitarian equality among the sexes - our biologies, psychologies and how they evolved wont allow it. Hardline feminists think this is a desirable goal, but as they're beginning to find out now as society decays into this increasingly more feminized redefinition of masculinity it becomes obvious that denying our differences denies us the opportunity to grow and improve.
Exactly

Rollo Tomassi said:
The sexes were meant to be complimentary to each other not adversarial.
I know..it's just really sad and unfortunate.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
And as far as understanding it, I understand that women are callous,..
Women are not any more or any less callous or 'shallow' than men with the same character traits. What you struggle with is their self-interest and how it applies to you. If you held a big piece of raw steak in front of a hungry Doberman, what do you think the dog will do? He'll eat, that's his biological imperative. The dog might seem callous to you while he hungrily tears the meat from your hand (and maybe a little bit of your hand along with it), but it's not that he inteded to hurt you, he only wants what will better ensure his survival. Likewise women will do what serves their best interest, even when they don't know what that is or they refuse to recognize it - it's their behaviors that tell you the truth.

This isn't an excuse for their behavior - because no excuse is necessary, it's just how it is.

Men's behavior can be seen as petty and callous by fat women who see that men have an overwhelming tendency to be sexually attracted to physically fit women and therefore prefer to initiate intimate relations with them rather than women who don't meet a standard of physical acceptability. This doesn't make us 'shallow' or callous, it's just our biological imperative to want to breed with as many physcially ideal women as possible. If you want to be angry at something, be angry at testosterone, progesterone, oxytocin, dopamine and all the other endorphines and hormones that make up the chemical ****tail circulating in our bloodstreams that prompt this behavior.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops!

Victory Unlimited's stance:

Men and women are NOT animals. We are spiritual beings having a "human" experience. We have the gifts of free will, an inner consciousness, and therefore the ability of self-reflection. We have all these things either exclusively, or in an astronomically far more capacity than animals do.

Because of these gifts, we are the only beings on earth that are born with the knowledge that we will die. That's why another word for mankind is MORTAL. Mortal means "subject to die".

Because we, unlike other "mammals", are born aware of these things we are held to a higher standard of behavior BECAUSE of our hormones, other people, society, and for those who believe----GOD.

We are not slaves to our natural, imperfect, and FALLEN instincts. We are not under the total control of our hormones, other people, society, or again for those who believe----GOD.

We have choices in what we excuse or validate as bad or good behavior. We always have the ability to decide who our master IS. We choose our master, whether it is our hormones, other people, society, or for the third time for those who believe----GOD.

In this imperfect, fallen state that mankind now exists in, just because a thing is NATURAL is no guarrantee that it is CORRECT, or even ultimately advantageous.

The constant comparisons between humanity and the animal kingdom are SOMETIMES overblown. These constant comparisons, often times made for the purpose of justifying less than admirable behavior, actually do a disservice to the animals...and to US as well. lol

How long will we let ourselves, or the women we encounter, receive a free pass for remorselessly exhibiting bad behavor by playing the "We're all just animals anyway, so this is just the way we are" card?

Look around you at all the things that you see other than the earth and the animals themselves. Whether the remaining things you see are good or bad, they all have one thing in common-----they were all created by man.

They were created by man as a result of a choice, a decision----a value judgement. For either SELFISH or SELFLESS reasons, all things that we have created were created to fill a need or solve a problem. Or as I like to say, "all the things we see other than the planet itself were created THROUGH man".

Everything we do has a spiritual, physical, societal, and emotional consequence. This is why a higher standard than JUST animalistic equality should be aspired to before ANYTHING is created. What we do or say, and it's effect on other people MATTERS.

Whether we are man or woman, to rise above the tendency to stop ceaselessly justifying our own, and OTHERS, bad behavior, and to instead strive to be better people is a MAJOR part of what the experience of being human is all about.

Whether you believe that you are just a glorified monkey, or a spiritual being having a human experience made in the image of God, I invite you to join me in my mission to be BETTER today than I was yesterday. And I mean that in ALL ways.

True evolution is acheived by taking personal responsiblity and doing the things that cultivate the rising and advancing of the spirit within us.

So, let us come up higher, gentlemen.

Peace...one day.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only good is knowledge, the only evil is ignorance. - Socrates

Be careful of what you know yet choose to ignore.

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
Like I've mentioned in another post, I understand that a woman wishes to see what a man is made of, that is normal, that is ok, BUT to PURPOSELY look for a "problem"(a sh*t test), is the wrong approach. Nobody should EVER, PURPOSELY put you to a test; that goes for your FRIENDS or your WOMAN. "Sh*t Testing" is only looking for TROUBLE, she is creating an UNECESSARY problem that shouldn't be and wasn't ever meant to have been there to begin with. She is creating a situation that shouldn't exist. A "sh*t test" is 100% avoidable. It would be different if she mistakenly does it unconsciously without the intentions of it, if that makes any sense to you(kinda hard to explain), but to do it premeditatively, is f**ked up. Let me ask you, if one of your buddies one day decided he was going to "test" you in some way, and the test had a negative outcome that produced tension between you both, how would you feel? Would you be happy? No, you'd probably wanna bust his face.
A sh*t test does not have to be a premeditated diabolical plot to overthrow a guy's manhood. It can be as simple as her agreeing to go to an action movie and then changing her mind at the theater to see the latest fuzzy critters flick. My ex-fiance developed a simple one that I flunked, asking me to take HER puppy out. I love dogs so I fell for it the first time or two! Then I realized she just wanted to sit her butt on the couch and stuff her face, she wasn't sick or tired. Have your friends EVER changed their minds when you go out? If they have, apparently you should ditch your friends.

Now, IF it's premeditated drama meant to throw a guy off - we agree. 100%. No argument at all. I don't like it one bit.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edger, I think Socrates also said, when asked why he didn't get angry when people abused him "Should I get upset when a donkey kicks me?"

Likewise, if a woman donkey should kick you.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was about to let this thread sink, but I was going over some research stuff last night and I came across an old thread I'd started that has some relation to this one.

Have a look at this link:

Fertile Women Dress to Impress

These studies suggest that women in the peak of their ovulation cycle (when they are most likely to conceive) have a tendency to dress in more sexually provacative ways even when they are completely unaware of doing so and are not cognizant of their hormonal cycle. Here we see an example of unconscious behavior prompted by biochemestry. There are many other studies of many other examples of exactly this type of behavior - women tend to be attracted to different male physical features at diferet phases of their menstrual cycle, women living in close proximity over time will synchronize their menstrual cycle (through scentless pheromones BTW), the behaviors exhibited as women age (such as their "biological clock") are all unconsciously prompted by biochemical shifts. All of these shifts that prompt women's (and men's BTW) behavior have been evolved for millennia to better ensure the survival of our species.

Now, should we be upset that women don't take responsibility for their behaviors? Yes and no. It's safe to assume that most women (particularly yonger women) are unaware of the chemistry that's spuring their behaviors, moods and attitudes, so it's difficult to say that they are intentional. How they go about rationalizing them and the consequences that are a result of the decisions based on them is what causes frustration for men. As I'm fond of often pointing out, base your estimate of a woman on her behavior, not on her words.

You are the only person who's actions you can control, but you're a fool if you don't learn from experience, particularly when you know in advance of what mechanisms are at play.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Victory Unlimited said:
Men and women are NOT animals. We are spiritual beings having a "human" experience. .

Good to see we have another Bob Frissell reader amongst us :flowers:

I like his books.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Good to see we have another Bob Frissell reader amongst us :flowers:

I like his books.
That was all deep of him, but i didn't see what it had to do with the topic of discussion.

Un-Aru

Don Juan
Reaction score
A sh*t test does not have to be a premeditated diabolical plot to overthrow a guy's manhood. It can be as simple as her agreeing to go to an action movie and then changing her mind at the theater to see the latest fuzzy critters flick. My ex-fiance developed a simple one that I flunked, asking me to take HER puppy out. I love dogs so I fell for it the first time or two! Then I realized she just wanted to sit her butt on the couch and stuff her face, she wasn't sick or tired. Have your friends EVER changed their minds when you go out? If they have, apparently you should ditch your friends.

Now, IF it's premeditated drama meant to throw a guy off - we agree. 100%. No argument at all. I don't like it one bit.
Yes, agreed. Think about this... It is a commonly held belief amongst those in the know that women tend to 'backwards rationalise' their decisions, decisions which are based largely on emotions - ie "how they feel at the time." If that's the case I think it's a bit of a reach to assume that most sh*t tests are preconceived tests designed to weed out the beta males. As everyone keeps on saying, women don't think logically, and a preconceived test with a pass/fail requirement is about as logical as it gets.

It seems to me it is only AFTER we RESPOND to the so-called 'test' it actually becomes a test (in her mind anyway) - a woman responds emotionally, then sits back and thinks about why she is feeling this way. She thinks about what she said, how you responded and backwards rationalises the decision she has already made. She tells herself it is a decision she has made based on his actions, when in reality it is a decision she has made based on her 'feelings' - justified in hindsight by his actions.

An example, a female gets a message from a guy she met on the weekend, wanting to 'catch up' sometime over the week. She agrees to it but flakes letting the guy know that something has come up. (Whether something has come up or she just doesn't 'feel like it' is irrelevant) The guy fires a strongly worded - "Oh you're one of THOSE girls are you..? (Designed of course to demonstrate he's the man and doesn't tolerate that sort of behaviour.) But guess what? Before his response she WASN'T sitting there thinking: "I wonder how he'll respond to this devious test of mine?" She was probably thinking: "thank god... now I don't have to go out tonight." However AFTER his response she's thinking - "What a d**khead, number deleted..." And I've seen this first-hand MANY times. I have actually sat there with the girl through the entire process while she voiced her feelings and then asked my opinion on the matter.

Here's another, more specific to me... My GF told me on the weekend about a guy who attempted to make conversation with her at a pub while I was upstairs getting a drink. Her friend was being engaged by another guy when she was approached. "Hi" he said. She ignored him... He looked closer "I said hi..." "Yeah hi" she replied before walking up the stairs to find me. Now, was her little story designed to make me realise that she is still desirable to other guys? Absolutely. Was it intended as a DHV in regards to her loyalty to me? Unquestionably. Was it a preconceived test to see if I'd react jealously? Hell no... it was just a story.

Side note... Did the would be suitor think she was probably a stuck up b*tch who thought she was too good for him? Hahaha most probably...