Woman won't leave me alone!

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since my breakup with my girlfriend of 10 months this afternoon, she has been calling and leaving messages on my phone... wow, women can do wonders. She complaints of how cowardly it was of me to "call me at work" and "on the phone" to "break up with me". This let me wonder... if there is any other way to break up with a woman other than calling.

Last edited:

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
This let me wonder... if there is any other way to break up with a woman other than calling.
How about going to her house and telling her to her face?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
amoka said:
Ever since my breakup with my girlfriend of 10 months this afternoon, she has been calling and leaving messages on my phone... wow, women can do wonders. She complaints of how cowardly it was of me to "call me at work" and "on the phone" to "break up with me". This let me wonder... if there is any other way to break up with a woman other than calling.
Lol I love it when the tables are turned. Women break up cowardly all the time. This is more manipulation just like her letter was.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
How about going to her house and telling her to her face?
You see, we (or I) tried breaking up once at her house but somehow we managed getting back together. Yes I should have gone to her place to do it but we usually end up having sex and not breakup. Why is it not a good idea to breakup with a woman over the phone and it is good for them to do it to men?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see, we (or I) tried breaking up once at her house but somehow we managed getting back together. Yes I should have gone to her place to do it but we usually end up having sex and not breakup.
Why can't you have sex while breaking up?

I'm serious. Break up sex. That's how my last serious LTR ended it with me. Sure beats wussing out via phone!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, me and my ex had breakup sex. It was really pathetic. I should have just kept my dignity, but since I was never going to have sex with her again...I wanted to get some one last time. Ah whatever. I don't regret it. lol

I broke up with people in person. I dunno, breaking up with someone over the phone. Seems too convenient. Haven't met a girl yet who hasn't broken up with me in person

So Amoka, why the break up? What made you want to do it?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I love breakup sex. However I usually run into some pretty heavy resistance, thats why I fvck them first, then I break up with them. Or if I really feel like being a d1ck, I'll break up with her while banging. The power you get from banging a ch1ck while she is crying is unbelievable.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Why can't you have sex while breaking up?
The problem is not that I can't have sex with her while breaking up. I don't know if she is simply crafty or women in general are. She cries and says how perfect we could be together. How she does not want to be with anybody but ME...etc.
ThunderMaverick said:
So Amoka, why the break up? What made you want to do it?
Don't get me wrong, she is a wonderful person. GREAT in fact. Beutiful, family oriented, and a PhD holder. In fact she is a prof at where I attend school. Occasionally she'd cook and bring me lunch at the school or take me for lunch.. ect. Anyway, to make long story short, it all boil down to TRUST and TIME. First of all I do not have the time to be in a relationship with someone like her. She always complaints of how we don't spend time together ( although the complain subsided a bit these days).
Secondly I simply do not trust her with her past relationships. When we started dating she could not specify the exact number of guys she has dated. When I ask her, she gives laundary list of names and say they "just dated. but no Sex was involved. Only dated." Plus their was a time when she and her friend went to the bar where she "pick-up a guy from the bar and brought him home. But they did not do anything. She let him slept on the couch." :down:

At times when guys call her and ask if they can come over at her house and he tells them no they can't because, yeah "she has a boyfriend". There was a time when I had to spend the night at the place and at 3 am there was a phone call, yes at 3 am. She picked up the phone and went to the living room to talk to the person on the other line. When she came back 10+ minutes later and I asked who was calling her late in the night she did not want to respond. She acted like I was forcing her to tell me. Then I told her I'm living. I'm going to my house. Then she wanted to tell me... it was one of her ex boyfriend or one of the "guys she used to date". I know you'd also want to know why he was calling her at 3 am... right? Well I asked her... she said he was in the area dropping off one of his friend and wanted to pay her a visit. Yes... at 3 god damn AM. I don't want to have the impression that she satisfies random guys but the thought of it in my mind is inevitable.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Lol I love it when the tables are turned. Women break up cowardly all the time. This is more manipulation just like her letter was.
A MOTHERFUKKINGMEN.

The chick that "dumped me" that just got married did so probably more than a MONTH after we stopped having regular contact.

She EMAILED me to explain why her myspace page now said "in a relationship". How nice of her. She even offered to LET ME CALL HER if I wanted to "discuss things".

Yea baby, like I'm gonna give you the satisfaction. My response was terse, but in retrospect I think i should have just not even responded. If I hadn't would things be any different today? Of course not. Only thing I heard from her in the past six months was a belated birthday myspace comment. Whoopdee fukking do. And at least i would have had the satisfaction of her sitting around DYING to know what's going through my head if I hadn't bothered to respond.

Like I said in another post.....sometimes the best action is inaction. Especially if you aren't 100% sure of what you should be doing. Just lay back and let the chips fall where they may.

Scot McKay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this is Texas and we may do things differently, but I'd break up with her face-to-face after that long of a relationship. I get the part about pros/cons of break-up sex, but avoiding it when you make your announcement is a simple (but not necessarily easy) matter of sacking-up and keeping your focus. If you can't, you've got to work on being stronger in your resolve as a man. Otherwise, women will own you...repeatedly.

Having an abundance mentality with regard to other high-quality women who either are or are potentially interested in you is a major silver-bullet here.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright I got it. I should have talked to her face to face but I think it is too late now. Or is it advisable to call her and tell I'm sorry to have called and to breakup instead of telling her face to face....

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Like I said in another post.....sometimes the best action is inaction. Especially if you aren't 100% sure of what you should be doing. Just lay back and let the chips fall where they may.

You know I'm starting to realize this. I've always been one for, one more bang, and letting it get really messy but with hockey date chick, when I left, I completely ignored her, cut off my phone, blocked her on MSN, the whole 9 yards, it drove her crazy. It was perfect, I'm going to have to start doing it all the time.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't break-up sex only mess up the guy's mind? amoka, I would make no such apologies for how your broke up. A break up is a break up, and what's done (done by phone) is done.

How long were you with her? If it wasn't that long, plus you technically tried to break up with her in person, then you should feel no guilt.