Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman want a Sweet man

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a side note..

ever since I got the news I will be a dad in July....
(its also sad to note that many people here cut me down...and said that I was a loser with a bastard son coming, thats how inmature guys are here..where is the class and respect for one another)

and I dont always show class either.

but since that happened..ive been softer and softer..which isnt bad..but my desire to compete and be alpha with other men has gone away..now my desire is to better myself and teach my son how to be a strong(good) man.

I just think the young people, love em for there energy..but really take things to dramatic for the power of being a man.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
I really like sweet men....
well my uncle was a charmer....
i remember the things he would say to me...when I was a kid..
but since that happened..ive been softer and softer..
I just think the young people, love em for there energy..
:yes:

frivolousz21 said:
lol, fine make fun of me
Ok.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
this forum just stresses so much on not being used..that I think guys here dont realize they still need to be sweet. :)

This forum stresses so much on the little details that many people miss the big picture.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
1. what does his wife being hot have to do with anything? the man is 50 yrs old with a family.

2. wow ur so fycking cool..and hard arse...seriously does that stroke ur ego to type that?
What the hell is wrong with you?

The woman looks bad, even for a 50 year old, she's fat and angry for chrissakes! And yeah, do you think that perhaps, in a post about being sweet, what I say may have been a joke? Comic juxtaposition Maybe?
Calm down.