Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman ruins her marriage on TV show...

mikeraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
This was painful to watch:

http://viralfootage.com/?p=1117

The husband looks like such a beta that he probably took it and is still together with her...

IMO, this is the height of immorality and I think that most women think and feel like her...

Sad, really...

DJDanny

Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn't ruin her marriage on the TV show, she ruined her marriage when she decided she wanted some ****. She just didn't have the courage to admit it until it was acceptable because she was on a TV show and it was for money.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somebody posted that about six months or so ago here. Still harsh to watch.

I still think it is somewhat rigged, though. Everything on TV is fake, even the news.

I always wonder why people go on shows like that where the only entertaining, successful shows are where people get reamed.

If your girlfriend asks you to go on Jerry Springer with her, you've got to know it means she's doing a threeway with your grandma and the neighbors dog or something equally hideous. Why go through with it? Why not just dump her on the spot for even asking?

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember seeing this video and this broad is something else!!! 1) She cheated him on 2) She would rather be married to ex 3) Keeps secrets from her mom 4) Thinks she is a good person on the outside 5) Stole from employers. This one is a piece of work!!!!! We all have things we have done that we certainly aren't proud of, but this dingbat aired it all for a little change.

I noticed ole Marky Mark produced this. He saw the the value in outing folks for what they were.

This was pure and simple a sad case of what is out there.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This gal was definitely low quality, and this video was painful to watch.

I think what bother's me the most, is that she disrespected her husband to the highest level, on national tv, and this is what people want to watch on TV. Men being disrespected.

And the poor guy just sat there and took it. If I was that guy...I would have calmly walked up to the gal, took off my wedding ring, dropped it at her feet, and walked out in the middle of the show with my dignity.

This is a reflection on our media driven culture. Very sad actually.

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
mikeraw said:
This was painful to watch:

http://viralfootage.com/?p=1117

The husband looks like such a beta that he probably took it and is still together with her...

IMO, this is the height of immorality and I think that most women think and feel like her...

Sad, really...
Sad, Sad, Sad, and pitiful. That women is not to be trusted at all. Point blank Period.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In May 2008, Frank Cleri filed for divorce after discovering her continued sexual relations with her ex-boyfriend along with several other men, "sometimes with more than one man at one time" Cleri stated.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Moment_of_Truth_episodes

Episode 7

The 7th episode is about a 32-year old carpenter named Michael Greenland. Michael left the show with $100,000 after admitting to dating two of his wife's sisters and sleeping with a friend's wife. His mother was a guest and seemed most shocked when he admitted to making a wax replica of his genitals. His mother was also surprised when he admitted that he had dated more than 25 girls in a month. He told his father that he believed he still loved him in spite of how he had lived his life.
^^^ this is way cooler that that.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Episode 7

The 7th episode is about a 32-year old carpenter named Michael Greenland. Michael left the show with $100,000 after admitting to dating two of his wife's sisters and sleeping with a friend's wife. His mother was a guest and seemed most shocked when he admitted to making a wax replica of his genitals. His mother was also surprised when he admitted that he had dated more than 25 girls in a month. He told his father that he believed he still loved him in spite of how he had lived his life.
Now that's entertainment!