Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman marries herself...the future of marriage

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the whole neo-liberal lexicon--collectivism, feminism, anti-Americanism, the whole rotten sewer of irrationality--is collapsing under its own dead weight.

Pertaining to marriage, this is an eloquent example of the phenomena I observe of women who pretend that it is they who are rejecting marriage, since women stand nothing to gain from it; this is a laughable and pathetic evasion of the truth, which is the fact that marriage has been destroyed by feminism and the nanny state--and that it is men (the smart kind) who are rejecting wholesale slavery, which is the promise of modern marriage.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, um, I have a totally different take on it.

I couldn't give a sh*t about marriage, so I'm happy to see it get less and less relevant. If marriage becomes irrelevant to women's lives, then they're more likely to bone me without wedding fantasies. This means I don't have to play that societal game. P*ssy gets cheaper and easier. I win.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
wow, um, I have a totally different take on it.

I couldn't give a sh*t about marriage, so I'm happy to see it get less and less relevant. If marriage becomes irrelevant to women's lives, then they're more likely to bone me without wedding fantasies. This means I don't have to play that societal game. P*ssy gets cheaper and easier. I win.
Pvssy gets easier and cheaper for alphas, betas needed marriage to land a woman, then later they needed marriage to land a left over and now not even that.

Im still convinced about the increasing polarization of sex market as much as the economical one, where rich people is getting richer and poor people is getting poorer day by day.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Im still convinced about the increasing polarization of sex market as much as the economical one, where rich people is getting richer and poor people is getting poorer day by day.
Yes. well said.

this is very much the case and will only increase.

If you are a man of means and keep yourself fit with exercise and hormones post 50 you can fvck hard and well into your 60s-70s...drive a bugatti into your local strip mall and watch the local starbucks barista or cheesecake factory waitress drool over you.

The economy is only getting worse for the middle class....prolonged systemic unemployment has become the norm... chicks are gonna start chasing the dollar harder than ever before. Chicks will chase the upgrade just to get out of eating ramen noodles...guys with money can ride these chicks hard and frequently.

marriage itself has become a bogus and fraudulent institution propped up by a bankrupt state.

women look at marriage AS AN AGENDA ON THEIR LIFE CHECKLIST EVEN IF THEY GIVE NOTHING IN RETURN...WE AS MEN SHOULD NOT SUPPORT THIS IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM...in my marriage contract i want 7 BJs a week and buttsecks once a week...then we can talk flowers and wedding :)

if you are under 35 and you are willingly seeking marriage in this retrograde age you deserve what you get.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
women look at marriage AS AN AGENDA ON THEIR LIFE CHECKLIST EVEN IF THEY GIVE NOTHING IN RETURN...WE AS MEN SHOULD NOT SUPPORT THIS IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM...in my marriage contract i want 7 BJs a week and buttsecks once a week...then we can talk flowers and wedding :)

if you are under 35 and you are willingly seeking marriage in this retrograde age you deserve what you get.
Women used to be able give something in return for marriage - sex, something that they withheld from men until marriage. Men were happy to get into marriage, and the fidelity that went along with it - after all, sex is the most powerful motivator for males.

However, now women are "sassy" and hypergamic, and give up sex in order to try to land the alpha male (who in the past would have been forced to marry for sex, just like all the loser betas & omegas), and because the value of virginity is so debased, it's not like women are giving up much to that alpha male. Yet when they want that fellow 40 y.o. omega virgin to "man up" and marry them, and he doesn't capitulate, they wonder where are all the men - like it's somehow us men's fault that we aren't interested in harridan poontang like we were when they were hot & tight.