Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman is playing Push/Pull with me...

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this girl through mutual friends. From the get/go she has been doing push/pull on me. For example, She'll invite me out for dinner. We'll have a great time then 5 minutes after dinner, she'll call and say "she doesn't want things to move to fast, just got out of a relationship,etc." Then the very next time our friends are hanging out and she's texting Me and inviting me to come. Even been times where I showed up and she'll cover my tab. Then there are times where we've hungout with the group and she completely ignores me. I mean no eye contact nearly the entire time. The one thing I will say is, she does not try to make me jealous.

I'm at a crossroad. She's done something similar this time. Completely ignored me and I was offended by it, felt disrespected. I called her out on it, and we met up and she felt bad and wanted to fix it, hangout with me etc. I almost want to walk away entirely. Any opinions?

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gimmeyofonenumba said:
Completely ignored me and I was offended by it, felt disrespected. I called her out on it, and we met up and she felt bad and wanted to fix it, hangout with me etc
What? What the fvuck? "Why u ignore me sweety, that hurts my feelings"

Move on. You had your chance.

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've taken the wrong perspective. Its not a matter of me having my chance. There is another chance for me, I'm debating if it's worthwhile, and if She deserves a second chance.

logicallefty

Reaction score
You have become her pon, her toy, her entertainment.

I would consider just forgetting her for good. But if you want to give her another chance, try this:

Go ghost on her. In this case, I would say for at least 3 weeks. Then finally contact her, or respond, and say "sorry been really busy seeing someone else, but would like to hang out again as 'friends' sometime". Play with her hamster. Hang out as 'friends' one time. Then go NC for another week, and contact again. After all this you may have done enough to push it back in the right direction, but after all this if she does even one tiny thing that displeases you, go ghost again and forget her for good.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gimmeyofonenumba said:
There is another chance for me, I'm debating if it's worthwhile, and if She deserves a second chance.
I doubt that. Unless you flirt and make out with a HB8-10 right in front of her.

She doesn't deserve a second chance. You don't want this type of low quality AWs who play crazy Push&Pull games in your life.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lefty is right...haha that sounds dumb. Anyway, go ghost, only reply if she initiates. Wait min 1 hour, sometimes several hours, sometimes no reply. She needs to know she's not a priority. Sometimes you gotta play the game and make them wonder.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is trying to control you bro. Drop her man.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gimmeyofonenumba said:
I'm at a crossroad. She's done something similar this time. Completely ignored me and I was offended by it, felt disrespected. I called her out on it, and we met up and she felt bad and wanted to fix it, hangout with me etc. I almost want to walk away entirely. Any opinions?
Dude... Trust me, don't do this again. NEVER let a woman know she got to you NEVER.

If a woman disrespects you, just walk away... trust me. Walking away and ignoring her will bother her MUCH MUCH more that telling her you feel disrespected. When you do this you surrender your power.

If she is interested she will reach out to you... she CAN NOT HELP IT. If she isn't... well okay... more on there are other women. When the lights are out, everything feels the same.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Letting a woman know she got you is good if she really doesnt, or maybe does, but at least for me rational mind trumps emotions. I am above the - "too week to do anything but her bdding" mentality. So you reject her when she makes an advance the same way she rejected you. I like feeding them with some of their poison. I would totally miss out on getting laid for the pleasure of it. But you dont miss out -this turns the tides in your favour. For as long as she allows it - women always have the upper hand in the game of love, but that doesnt mean you musnt give them a hard time if they do it to you.

Bu you shouldve made an advance. So that her rejection is clear and you get ammo. You got stuck now. Always try to make an advance they love it. No matter how not-smooth you do it, they love it. + they know that if youre too smooth, youre a bigger player than them and dont really dig them. So they like anxiety, at least in healthy amounts, they find it sexy. So MAKE A MOVE.