Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

woman has twins by 2 different fathers

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... I wonder how it came about that this was discovered.... I assume he discovered she cheated, demanded paternity and found out...

This would definitely mean the twins are fraternal, and not identical, right? Two eggs, two different sperm...? How very interesting. I've heard of this in animals, but not in people...

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pLaYtHiNg said:
Wow... I wonder how it came about that this was discovered.... I assume he discovered she cheated, demanded paternity and found out...

This would definitely mean the twins are fraternal, and not identical, right? Two eggs, two different sperm...? How very interesting. I've heard of this in animals, but not in people...
Fraternal twins are by the same father. They aren't really twins, just half-siblings who shared the womb at the same time.

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I incorrect in thinking that fraternal twins can also come from two separate eggs, as opposed to being one egg that divided and split?? I thought that maybe two eggs were released and each was fertilized by one of the men... in fact, it can't happen any other way, right??

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard about a case in which the fraternal twins were of different races. :eek: It was a white woman, and one child came out white, the other hybrid white-black (i.e., like the POTUS.)

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a group of women on my facebook post this and the only responses were

"wow, nature is freaky/great/amazing" blah blah blah

"She should have used a condom"

nobody condemed her for being a cheating slut who is getting **** back to back inside 48 hours. Even the guys were cosigning on that bull**** like it was just okay and acceptable. Then they had the nerve to give the guy props for staying with her and raising both of the children. I would have gave the guy props for kicking her down a flight of steps and taking custody of his kid.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet women have the nerve to wonder why men are getting married less.

:down:

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pLaYtHiNg said:
Am I incorrect in thinking that fraternal twins can also come from two separate eggs, as opposed to being one egg that divided and split??
Twins born from one split egg are identical twins, fraternal twins are from two separate eggs, and in an extremely rare abnormality one egg will get trapped inside the other egg and the twin will be born inside the body of the other twin (fetus in fetu).

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
german woman in the 70's[I think} gave birth to a white and black kid[GI's].didn't hear how it turned out for her.