Woman has purchased ticket to visit me, but I'm seeing someone

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's here 6 days and I just booked a hotel room for tonight. She's heading to bed shortly so I'll let her know my feelings tomorrow.

The real question is after I let her know who's morally responsible for providing lodging and transportation the remaining 4 days?

I recall years ago I went to stay with a girl for a week and we decided to end things halfway through and she told me to go kick rocks. I just rented an airbnb for the remainder of my stay.
Dude, she flew out here for YOU and you're about to flake on her, then try getting her to foot the bill for lodging AFTER paying for the flight tickets?

At least be a gentleman and give her some d*ck.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, she flew out here for YOU and you're about to flake on her, then try getting her to foot the bill for lodging AFTER paying for the flight tickets?

At least be a gentleman and give her some d*ck.
Have I mentioned we've had sex?

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I stated I'm not really interested in her sexually at this point and have another girl in town I can have sex with whenever I'd like.

Is the consensus opinion I should just pay for lodging for the remainder of her stay and maybe spend time with her platonically?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I stated I'm not really interested in her sexually at this point and have another girl in town I can have sex with whenever I'd like.

Is the consensus opinion I should just pay for lodging for the remainder of her stay and maybe spend time with her platonically?
Why not have 1-2 more times of mediocre sex with her? Keep enjoying the pussie for a few more days.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not have 1-2 more times of mediocre sex with her? Keep enjoying the pussie for a few more days.
Yes, make her regret coming over, so she won't do that again.

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do whatever you want to do. You don’t need our validation and there is no right or wrong answer/action.

However, you must deal with the consequences like a man. Take it on the chin.