Woman has long distance boyfriend

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
Met a woman that just moved to the area. Says she has a boyfriend stationed out west in the military, so an obvious long distance thing going. Those types of relationships tend to fizzle, if there's no future for them in being together, occupying the same geographic space.

Would this be a perfect opportunity to be that new branch when or if she monkey branches? :)

OJN_98

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you long-distance relationships fizzle, I have a feeling that those pertaining to military couples are exempt (imo, the bonds are stronger for this reason alone.)

I'd like to think the only long-distance relationships that fizzle are ones involving college, or a new job setting.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
When you long-distance relationships fizzle, I have a feeling that those pertaining to military couples are exempt (imo, the bonds are stronger for this reason alone.)

I'd like to think the only long-distance relationships that fizzle are ones involving college, or a new job setting.
They aren't married. How would a bond with a military man be any different from a civilian? In fact, I've known house wives to cheat on their husbands while they were out in the sandbox.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
(Poon King and da dynamically were on the right path before being executed).

As much as I love sazc and BeExcellent providing female views, we see by their failure to condemn this parasitical welfare system why we never should have let women vote. They think "Well, maybe someday I'LL be useless so let's keep a safety net that requires one human per thread".

OJN_98

Don Juan
Reaction score
You forgot @lizardking82 and @deesade

@ThisNThat I just assumed the whole "he's out protecting our country" anecdote would be held over her head, so she probably didn't want to look like a ***** for it.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
"I need women in my life to be happy. Pweeease help me."

is the new mantra on this board.

The days of Pook, VladPatton, JohnChops, Mr Wright, Danger, Masculinity, and Frayzer are over.

The only posters worth following on this forum anymore are: myself, @bigneil @Tenacity @Desdinova @bradd80 @Amante Silvestre and
@Espi

We're here to help, but for the love of yourselves, stop asking the same questions about women over and over.
Oh my dear lord, you didn't just include yourself in a subjective list of posters that you think are worth following.....
Let me tell you, that cringeworthy, shameless self promotion automatically excludes you from any potential list of posters "worth following".........

Shamefully bumping your own thread (promising to save newbies from themselves) earlier that nobody had responded to was cringeworthy enough, but this takes the biscuit.....

I'm embarrassed for you.

Humble yourself.

(unless you were joking, you had to be joking right?)

OJN_98

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my dear lord, you didn't just include yourself in a subjective list of posters that you think are worth following.....
Let me tell you, that cringeworthy, shameless self promotion automatically excludes you from any potential list of posters "worth following".........

Shamefully bumping your own thread (promising to save newbies from themselves) earlier that nobody had responded to was cringeworthy enough, but this takes the biscuit.....

I'm embarrassed for you.

Humble yourself.

(unless you were joking, you had to be joking right?)

****in hilarious lmaoooooo, I recommend listening to the song Humble by Kendrick Lamar

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
****in hilarious lmaoooooo, I recommend listening to the song Humble by Kendrick Lamar
Notice also.......the posters that he claims are over and irrelevant.......he doesn't highlight their names so they are not notified and thus
are not made aware of his dismissal of what they have to offer the forum for example @Danger @Masculinity @JohnChops are still very much active members of this forum and long standing members.........as far as I know @Mr Wright is still and active member and a good contributor. I'm not sure if @VladPatton is still around. POOK as we all know left a great contribution but is alas no longer around to defend himself.

....Notice that he dismisses these posters, but does not highlight their names.

On the other hand, the posters that he's clearly kissing their azzes...? oh he highlights their names alright........
...he wants them to know. But he doesn't have the balls to highlight the names of the posters that his dismissing...

Think about that for a moment and you'll see what sort of a cowardly kiss azz you have here.

sargam

Don Juan
Reaction score
you can always be the "shoulder to cry on guy" and If you are lucky you can get action on your first time out together.
and trust me long distance relations build up sexual frustrations in a woman so be a gentleman and make your right moves

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Met a woman that just moved to the area. Says she has a boyfriend stationed out west in the military, so an obvious long distance thing going. Those types of relationships tend to fizzle, if there's no future for them in being together, occupying the same geographic space.

Would this be a perfect opportunity to be that new branch when or if she monkey branches? :)
The way it works is, you have sex with her and see if she likes you better. If she has sex and likes you better, suddenly he will get that 6th sense that something is wrong.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(Poon King and da dynamically were on the right path before being executed).

As much as I love sazc and BeExcellent providing female views, we see by their failure to condemn this parasitical welfare system why we never should have let women vote. They think "Well, maybe someday I'LL be useless so let's keep a safety net that requires one human per thread".
It amazes me how you always miss how nonsensical and dellusional your posts are.

TAKE YOUR MEDS CONSISTENTLY!

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread was one wild ride

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score