Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman Coming on Too Strong

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A recent predicament I've run into: the chick who comes on too hard. She's TOO confident, even though she's showing blatant IOI's (like putting her hand on my chest as soon as she meets me, in that sort of seductive way). I almost feel like I have to knock her down a peg because I feel like a girl who has genuine feelings for me shouldn't be this confident.

I kept my cool and my indifference because I simply didn't know her long enough. I would do the same thing if she showed me the extreme opposite of her IOI's, indicators of disinterest.

It could also just be that she's uber horny.

Anyways, what has your guys' experience been with girls who show TOO much IOI too fast?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be that she is just that hot for you or hasn't been laid in a while or maybe her boyfriend cheated on her and she wants some revenge so is laying it on thick so you'll pound her guts in.

All these scenarios are possible but also beware AW.

Attention Wh0res tend to come on strong like this and are highly sexualized but only to get your attention, then once that is accomplished they turn off the charm and apparent desire for you and go cold fish and are all over someone else or they will lead you on for a long period of time with no pay off.

So just take a wait and see approach.

Pound her guts in if you get the chance but don't let her string you along whatever the case is with her.

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like the idea of "being on my guard" for an attention *****. I feel like a true DJ (and admittedly, I'm not there yet) would not fear being used by an attention ***** at all. There's something very defensive and wrong about the mentality imo.

Connect4

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest with you, many times girls who show THAT much interest initially, are not relationship material. She doesn't even KNOW you and she's already all over you... those are usually the weak-willed, easy girls.

A girl that is Confident doesn't have to come on TOO FAST AND TOO STRONG.
They let the relationship develop, just as you should. You put in the effort in getting to know her, and she will return the favor if she's interested.

However, none of that matters. What MATTERS is what you want.. right? Do you want a quick lay or a relationship?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its no more wrong a mentality than some kid's parents telling them to watch out for and avoid strangers.

Thats all I'm saying.

If you never filter out the red flag women you'll always be an AFC.

Have it your way though dude.

Why people come here and ask for our advice when they aren't even willing to consider taking it I'll never know.

Edit: And you would fear the AW if you ever have the misfortune to go through the experience.

And I'm not saying be constantly on your guard and paranoid and sh!t about it. I'm simply saying be cool, be knowledgeable about what the signs of AW as well regular red flags are and then when someone exhibits them you'll have an aha moment and know to avoid them and move on to a normal chick.

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Its no more wrong a mentality than some kid's parents telling them to watch out for and avoid strangers.

Thats all I'm saying.

If you never filter out the red flag women you'll always be an AFC.

Have it your way though dude.

Why people come here and ask for our advice when they aren't even willing to consider taking it I'll never know.

Edit: And you would fear the AW if you ever have the misfortune to go through the experience.

And I'm not saying be constantly on your guard and paranoid and sh!t about it. I'm simply saying be cool, be knowledgeable about what the signs of AW as well regular red flags are and then when someone exhibits them you'll have an aha moment and know to avoid them and move on to a normal chick.
The blatant AW's, I can spot a mile away, and stay away from them. Very far away. But what, in your opinion, are the signs of an attention *****?

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Connect4 said:
To be honest with you, many times girls who show THAT much interest initially, are not relationship material. She doesn't even KNOW you and she's already all over you... those are usually the weak-willed, easy girls.

A girl that is Confident doesn't have to come on TOO FAST AND TOO STRONG.
They let the relationship develop, just as you should. You put in the effort in getting to know her, and she will return the favor if she's interested.

However, none of that matters. What MATTERS is what you want.. right? Do you want a quick lay or a relationship?

good one. You nailed it !

Brandonc662

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:

This is exactly the reason I stated (in previous post) that unfortunately people need this experience. Most wont listen to the advise and will have the worst experience of their life. Yeah, it would be great if people would just listen but unfortunately they dont know how bad it is. It's like a Christian trying to convince an atheist there is a god or arguing politics its pointless. It dosent matter what you say, its not going to work.

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you complaining about? Would love to be in your situation.

Sir-M

Don Juan
Reaction score
Coming on to strong?? tame her... or ride the high whilst it lasts. do what you want with her..

dynamicallyidle said:
She has a long distance relationship of whom she does not seem very certain.
Sounds to me like AW... using you as backup for her relationship..

Reaction score
DonS said:
3. ATTENTION *****! She was all over me; then, when I reciprocated she acted all wierd like "what are you doing". She then moved on to about 3 other guys that night and did the same thing.
I had the exact thing happen to me once. Never could figure it out til now. I always thought I should have escalated and hardcore kinoed immediately.

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir-M said:
Coming on to strong?? tame her... or ride the high whilst it lasts. do what you want with her..

Sounds to me like AW... using you as backup for her relationship..
I'm curious what some of you guys would do in this situation. Would you just get right in the middle of that relationship? Would you just say "forget about it!" and find another single girl?

Here are the various possibilities I see:

1) She is an attention ***** using me as male attention while her boyfriend is at a distance.

2) She externally plays the part of the loyal girlfriend but really hopes I'll get in there and break things up for her - given her personality type, she may be too nice.

3) Her loins really wants me, her mind really DOESN'T want me, and so her behavior comes out inconsistent and confusing as hell to read. Subtly different from #2. #2 says that she is willfully manipulating me into breaking apart her and her boyfriend.