Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman Chafing During Sex?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Did you ever have sex with a girl and afterward you find that some of her vaginal skin chafed off on you? I've had it happen before but am not sure what causes it. Possibly her being very small. It's not menstrual and I don't think it's an STD but maybe. Is this normal?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not normal unless your pee pee has the texture of a cheese grater.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum zmanx. I see you joined last month but didn't post until now. Probably another one of my ex gf's - maybe even the one I'm talking about in this post.

But if it were "dryness" she probably wouldn't have stayed with me so long

It could have been candida yeast overgrowth.

Or that I'm in the 99.86% in size and she was tiny.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Did you ever have sex with a girl and afterward you find that some of her vaginal skin chafed off on you? I've had it happen before but am not sure what causes it. Possibly her being very small. It's not menstrual and I don't think it's an STD but maybe. Is this normal?

LMAO WHAT THE HELL BRO, THATS GROSS, THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME,YOU BETTER GO TO THE DOC QUICK AND GET CHECKED, and for the record just cause it doesn't have a smell don't mean its not an std, I hope you didn't raw dog this chick.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's menstrual. We think period=blood, but it's more like Campbell's Chunky Soup. Sometimes the chunks take a little longer to fall out. As gross as that is, there's nothing unhealthy about it, especially since you said there was no odor.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am still laughing that Big Kneel's Adventure in Central Asian AKA "Russian" pole dancers slash bartenders posing as wannabe Russian Mafia "connected" in some unknown way to some unknown violent pimp daddies at some to-be-disclosed-later time . . . led only to the usual diseased discharges that any Central Asian slvt has.

The Big Apple claims another Adam. Inform the press. :yawn:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neil, I'm going to have to amp up the grossness here, but how do you know it's "skin"? What form did it take? Was it like the fake small sheets of skin we made with Elmer's glue on our hands when we were kids, or was it flakes, or something else?

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT DAFUQ MAN?? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i suspect ebola virus to be the cause,may you rest in a stripclub bigneil,you were a horney little guy here