Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman acting super wierd

studioworks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wassup people...

Just need sum advice from the Masters..

Had an awesome relationship with this woman.... for about a year...

All of a sudden she asked for a break... 2 days later break up...

I immediately stopped all communication... but started receiving atleast 1 call or message everyday... then after 10 days she asked me out for cofee.. I thot Big Deal.. maybe shez missed me enough to want to get back... WRONG !!! Just acted like friends with me and updated me on everything she'd been upto to... even though i didnt disclose zilch...

Nonetheless coming to the point.... she break ups... i dont make any communication with her... she makes an effort.. calls... mesgs... mails.... offer to meet... but STILL acts like a friend..

Nonethless after meeting up for coffee i realized i was on my way to entering the dreaded "Friendship Zone" and decided to walk away... she told me she was going for a 3 day holiday and messaged to say Hi... i didnt reply... she came bk after 3 days and called as soon as she got bk.. i didnt pick up... next day morning another mesg telling me she got sum stuff for me and i shud come pick it... i didnt reply.... basically 4-5 calls and 3-4 mesgs the whole day saying how she was worried as i hadnt responded and i shud text bk to tell her i was ok....

I sent her a mesg saying i was absolutely ok... to which i got a reply saying that if i did not wish to be in touch all i had to do was ask.. as easy as that... and that she was sorry !!!!

I havent replied... and intend to not make any contact or take her calls...

WHAT DOES THIS WOMAN WANT ????????????

I'm mighty confused....

tinctrar

Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants to keep you on a leash.

Plain and simple.

Stop talking to her all together. But even then she will probably call more.

Why is she calling me?

Because you arent around. She is curious. Do not mistake this for anything else then what it is. An effort to keep you dangling around for her.

Once the breakup occurs its best to just cut off contact. Then you would have enough time to move on - and you wont even have to ask the question of "what she wants".

Experience? Been there done that. They always check up. Maybe even say they want things to work out. But we all know that if that were the case you would still be together.

studioworks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well thanks for the insight but i happen to be friends with most of her friends and know who all went on that trip.... unfortunately.... she didnt go with any dude... would have been a lot easier to dump her ass if she had

Igetit!

Reaction score
studioworks said:
Had an awesome relationship with this woman.... for about a year...

All of a sudden she asked for a break... 2 days later break up...
Well first of all,women don't just "all of the sudden" ask for a break.

It may seem that way,but more than likely,she has been dropping hints and clues along the way,hints and clues that you failed to notice.

Now,assuming there's no other guys involved,if she's asked for a "break",that means she no longer feels the chemistry and attraction she felt for you at the beginning of the relationship.

Women don't ask for "breaks" in happy relationships.

It's a boyfriend's job to create attraction in his girlfriend. When a girl feels attraction for a guy,she feels passion,chemistry,sparks,electricity,etc.

She feels like a million bucks. So why would a woman who feels chemistry and passion for a guy,who feels like a million dollars when she's in his presense,why would she want to take a "break" from that?

That's like a drug addict wanting to "take a break" from feeling "high".

If she wants a break from you,it's because she no longer feels the attraction she felt for you at the beginning of the relationship.

It's basically the same thing I said in your other thread.

studioworks said:
I immediately stopped all communication...
Ok,what was the point of this? What were you trying to accomplish?

This is like having a car that's out of gas,leaving it for 10 days,then returning and trying to start back driving it again,as if simply being away from it for that time was somehow supposed to "magically" make it start running again.

This girl's chemistry "fuel tank" is low. You being seperated from her didn't refill it again. All this 10 day separation did was make her miss you.

Once the 10 days were over with and you two got back in touch with each other again,the "missing" went away,and the ORIGINAL PROBLEM of her attraction for you being low was right back there waiting to be addressed again.

studioworks said:
then after 10 days she asked me out for cofee.. I thot Big Deal.. maybe shez missed me enough to want to get back... WRONG !!! Just acted like friends with me and updated me on everything she'd been upto to... even though i didnt disclose zilch...

Nonetheless coming to the point.... she break ups... i dont make any communication with her... she makes an effort.. calls... mesgs... mails.... offer to meet... but STILL acts like a friend..

So she calls you,sends you messages,and even meets up with you,but acts only as a friend.

So basically,she's giving you mixed messages. You have any idea as to why?

My guess would be that she still wants a relationship with you because of the time she's invested with you,but because of the lack of attraction she feels (or her chemistry "tank" being low),she's unhappy.

What she's doing is keeping her bases covered. She calls and texts and meets up with you in hopes of feeling the attraction she once felt at the beginning,but she uses the "friends" card just in case she doesn't.

That way you can't accuse her of playing with your emotions because she's not contacting you as a girl who's interest in you,she doing it as a "friend".

That way when she contacts you and fails to "feel" anything,the "friends label" gives her a way out.

She has conflicting emotions. On the one hand....

SHE WANTS TO BE WITH YOU because of all the time she's invested in the relationship. Then on the other hand....

SHE WANTS OUT OF THE RELATIONSHIP because she doesn't feel the same attraction she did at the beginning.

It's like,"Man,I've been with him for over a year. I don't just want to let that go,but I'm not happy. I just don't feel the way I used to".

All the texting and contacting you is is just her trying to find the feelings she once felt for you,while the friend's label protects her from HAVING TO GET BACK with you.

You see what I'm saying?

studoiworks said:
Nonethless after meeting up for coffee i realized i was on my way to entering the dreaded "Friendship Zone" and decided to walk away... she told me she was going for a 3 day holiday and messaged to say Hi... i didnt reply... she came bk after 3 days and called as soon as she got bk.. i didnt pick up... next day morning another mesg telling me she got sum stuff for me and i shud come pick it... i didnt reply.... basically 4-5 calls and 3-4 mesgs the whole day saying how she was worried as i hadnt responded and i shud text bk to tell her i was ok....

I sent her a mesg saying i was absolutely ok... to which i got a reply saying that if i did not wish to be in touch all i had to do was ask.. as easy as that... and that she was sorry !!!!

I don't know if you still want this girl or not,but one thing I DO KNOW is this....time is running out.

She's been calling and texting and meeting up with you IN HOPES OF finding the same attraction she once felt in the beginning of the relationship,and up to now,she hasn't found it.

Eventually,she'll just get tired of looking for it and move on...and that may have already started happening.

That last text from her telling you that if you want her to stop being in contact with you was a sign that she's getting tired of looking for that attraction.

If you're no longer interested in her,then fine,but if you still are,you need to do something...and FAST,because once she shuts the door,it'll probably be over with for good.

studioworks said:
WHAT DOES THIS WOMAN WANT ????????????

What does she want? Simple.

She wants the "YOU" she met a year ago,the one she got into a relationship with.

All you have to do is go back to acting and behaving the way you did when you two first started dating,and her attraction will return....BUT,do it a little bit at a time,otherwise you might come off as being bi-polar,lol.

cmr662

Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, yes, there is another guy she at least has some interest in. It may not be more than that at this point, but I'd be willing to bet that's the case.

Second, you are in the 1% of people who actually played their cards right in this situation, so great job bro. Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll end up okay.