With my GF in the club. WTF!

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

To start off: everything written below is my interpretation of the situation and maybe not the complete truth. Just as how I experienced it.

Saturday night I went out with my brother, my girlfriend and a girlfriend of hers (let’s call her Mary). My brother and I were both a bit exhausted because we already went out Friday night and we hadn’t slept much.

The four of us went out for a drink first and later went out to a club. My girlfriend was wearing clothes she never wears: showing a lot of skin, weird colors she never wears (neon green :S), a lot of big fake golden bracelets she never wears. In her opinion it was "cute", in my opinion… euhm…. far from stylish and even kinda slutty. I hate to say that about her clothes, but it was just how I felt it. I didn’t say anything about it, cause she can wear whatever she wants and I do the same. (It’s really weird cause she has a pretty nice and conservative but stylish fashion sense. Never too provoking. But this one I didn’t get. It was like the black sheep of her clothes. Whenever I was lifting her up in the club, the strapless thing would come down, almost showing her bikini-bra.)

Okay, at the bar Mary was already pretty drunk and my girlfriend cannot really handle alcohol very well either. After we had the drink we went into the club, where only a few people were. I tried to get in state as quickly as possible and started dancing like a maniac even though nobody else was dancing. My girlfriend loved that and started dancing close to me and kissing me using a lot of tongue (she never does that sober, because she hates that kind of kissing). I realized that she was more drunk than I thought she was and I was still pretty much sober. Soon after me everybody started dancing.

The night went on and soon a lot of guys were dancing closer to my girlfriend and Mary and looking for contact with them. Mary also has a boyfriend by the way. Mary was really drunk and started provoking the guys and flirting with them, trying to dance as close to them as possible without touching them and making belly dancing kind of moves. My girldfriend stayed with Mary all the time and also had a good time. I was really in doubt that time if she also liked the attention a bit too much. Anyway, I tried to dance with her and marking my territory. I also did the complete opposite by walking away to dance somewhere else to see if they would leave the six guys dancing around them. I felt really uncomfortable. That b*tch Mary kept flirting with all those guys even though she has a boyfriend! I don’t know the guy, but I had the urge to grab her by the arm, slap her in the face and tell her to snap out of it. I also felt really uncomfortable about my girlfriend following her all the time.

I didn’t really know what to do because I know jealousy is a no-go area. I didn’t want to make a scene for no reason, but I also didn’t want to let the situation walk all over me. But to grab her by the arm like a daddy and drag her away because it annoys me? It were horrible minutes. This is the reason I don’t want to go out with my girlfriend because I know that a lot of guys will come and talk to her with all the well known intentions and I don't know how to respond.

At a certain point a few guys went to Mary and apparently asked her to come and smoke with them in the smoking area upstairs. This was the most disturbing part to me. Mary asked my GF to come with them as well and she went with them. Mary and my GF both smoke and my brother and I don’t, so we stayed in the club. I felt really annoyed because they are both not stupid. They KNOW that these guys only ask them to smoke with them because they want to f*ck them. What the f*ck is the reason to let these guys buy them cigarettes when they know they won’t do anything and giving me a horrible time? For cigarettes? What the ****!? They’re not even real addicts. Only when they’re drunk. When I saw her walking away in those *@#%^! clothes with that drunk b*tch Mary and those guys for cigarettes I felt so…… Because she’s one of the most intelligent people I know and this was just too ****ing corny and disrespectful. My brother quickly tells me: “don’t get jealous man!” After twenty minutes of dancing with the two of us he asks me: “do you want to go upstairs and kick their asses?”

The guys didn’t do anything wrong. It is just that the girls think that they can do anything they want… with me even standing next to them! Previously my girlfriend even felt really jealous when a girl I used to go to school with talked to me in a club for five minutes and she couldn't join the conversation. Somehow I have to accept that she goes upstairs with a bunch of guys for half an hour for smoking? I bet she would go insane if my brother and I went there with a group of girls and she had to stay down in the club.

Really, I was/am pissed, angry, jealous and also sad and disappointed. I hardly slept that night and had all these nightmares.

The next morning I still felt like ****. My GF noticed that and asked me what was wrong. (I cannot really hide those things). I didn’t really know how to bring it, because I didn’t want to come over as a jealous f*ck, but I also had to tell it because I felt like **** and had to show her how I felt about it. I told her I thought it was weird of her and Mary to go smoke upstairs with random guys for half an hour and letting my brother and me stay downstairs. Etc.

I explained her how girls in a club can stay really passive and guys will come to them anyway. For a guy to reach the same thing he has to actively go to a girl, “flirt” with her and get her number. (I used Mary’s boyfriend Steve as an example because it would hurt her too much if I used myself as an example) “How would Mary feel about it if Steve went into clubs and go to three or four girls, hit on them and get their numbers? Is that also acceptable? It's the equivalent for a guy to reach the same thing you girls can reach without doing anything” and “Would you think it was normal for me and my brother to go upstairs in the smoking area with five random girls we just met and you and Mary had to stay downstairs?”

Well she started crying and said she felt so sorry I had a horrible time. She told me she also was so worried about Mary because she always drinks too much and she is turning into her older sister, who is drunk many times a week and waking up in police cells or at random benches in the city because she was to drunk to walk, ride her bicycle or forgot where her house was. She also told me that as a girl in the club you cannot say “no, I have a boyfriend, go away” to guys who hit on you because that is “b*tch behavior” and you will be treated as “the b*tch” for the rest of the evening and get sneary comments. Well I didn’t know that, but you can also don’t get along with every plan of every guy without being a b*tch. :S

Well she kept saying things like: “You know I would never do that to you baby” and “you are the only one I want”. I know she really feels like this. We’ve been together for more than one and half years now, went on three holidays, including one of a month last June to Southeast Asia. We both love it and she tells me constantly, especially the last weeks, how crazy she is about me and how much she loves it when we spend time together. And I know she means it cause she is really bad at pretending things.

After yesterday morning, things went back to normal. Still I kinda feel like ****. I don’t want to hit the clubs with her very soon. The behavior, the clothes she was wearing, all the make-up, all the guys surrounding them as vultures waiting for the lion to leave the carcass and dig on it as soon as he leaves. I’m pretty jealous I guess, but then again, I also thought the behavior was too weird. You don’t walk off for cigarettes and attention from random guys when you drank too much. That is, in my opinion, just so disrespectful towards me. Still I KNOW how she feels about me.

Well I was just wondering if you guys had any thoughts, advice or something else on this. If I should bring it up again or not. I don’t really know. But to me it’s really important to just forgive someone and then also not bring the subject up ever again. But still I was raging a few minutes ago from the adrenaline and anger. :down:

Thanks guys.

Cheers,

Guoy

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, you finally found out that all hot girls cheat... at your age you would think you had discovered that by now.

congratulations.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time your GF does something disrespectful in front of you, do something about it right there & then.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guoy Darko said:
Well she started crying and said she felt so sorry I had a horrible time. She told me she also was so worried about Mary because she always drinks too much and she is turning into her older sister, who is drunk many times a week and waking up in police cells or at random benches in the city because she was to drunk to walk, ride her bicycle or forgot where her house was. She also told me that as a girl in the club you cannot say “no, I have a boyfriend, go away” to guys who hit on you because that is “b*tch behavior” and you will be treated as “the b*tch” for the rest of the evening and get sneary comments. Well I didn’t know that, but you can also don’t get along with every plan of every guy without being a b*tch. :S
You needed to lay down the law after she gave you her schpill because her behaviour was disrespectful and you had every right to be pissed off.

First of you should have said that Mary's problem is her problem not your problem and not your girlfriend's problem. Its up to Mary to decide whether or not she wants to "act up" and she shouldn't be dragging your girlfriend down with her. Your girlfriend needs to tell Mary that her behaviour is unacceptable and that she needs to shape up.

Secondly don't let her off the hook with the excuse "a girl in the club can't say no" because you know its bullsh1t. If she can't say no to guys then she shouldn't be going to clubs and the only reason she is going is because she is an attention wh0re.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't try to trap hot girls and make them your girlfriend. They all are *****es that want to ****.

hover411

Don Juan
Reaction score
her "can't say i have a boyfriend in the club" excuse is pure BS.

don't ever show weakness again. she noticed you acted differently, and had to ask you what was wrong?! she then started consoling you for crying out loud.

address the situation straight up next time....

"that was ****ed up and disrespectful. that was your one freebie, and this is your last warning. don't do it again."

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But should I bring it up again? We had a talk the next morning and I sorta forgave her there, but after giving it a good thought it still bothers me. I mean, even when I'm not in the club with her, I don't want her to go talk to random guys for cigarettes and attention. I mean, ****! :nono:

Reaction score
Like someone else implied, you can't make a h** a housewife. What did you expect dating this girl? People make fun of my "no club, no getting drunk" policy with women, but it's there for a reason.

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, she's not a *****. I know one when I see one. She likes attention probably, like everybody. I'm also flattered when a girl gives me signals or attention. But I don't bite. And because she's pretty, guys in the club will come to her easily. It's just that there are boundaries. And she probably thinks it's okay to give attention for free cigarettes. In her opinion it's probably okay to do whatever as long as you don't officially cheat. In my opinion it's not. If I would've gone there with a group of girls, it would've messed her up. So I don't do it. And I also don't go around flirting with girls for numbers.

Well, I'll talk about it with her.

Reaction score
You have to face the fact that she's likely already cheated. Women don't even own a skanky outfit like the one you described unless they want something from someone. Sounds like your little Christian girlfriend stopped going to CCD classes. Sorry dude, but the sooner you face the facts, the better off you'll be. You can't make an AW a housewife. You just can't.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's someone I've been with for a while, yes I would actually grab her by the arm and tell her she's coming with me LOL believe it or not a lot of women actually like that. In fact I had one girl tell me it was her sexual fantasy to be caught getting hit on by a guy and then her husband drags her out to the car and ****s the **** out of her hahha of course I never took that girl to a club because I just wanted to **** her without the drama (or the husband finding out). This stuff never comes up with me anymore, but I don't really take girls to clubs either. Mainly if I am in a club I am looking for *****, it makes no sense for me to bring ***** in unless she's going to help pull a 3 way with a chick

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I just called my brother who was there to ask for his opinion. According to him it was just Mary who was the weird one and looking for all the attention. It was just my GF who followed her, but wasn't looking around for attention herself. Maybe I'm seeing ghost and am I just a jealous paranoid guy.

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guoy Darko said:
My girlfriend loved that and started dancing close to me and kissing me using a lot of tongue (she never does that sober, because she hates that kind of kissing).
I hope you know that this sounds weird...

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
She is your girlfriend but she is other mens ho.. thats the role you play.. She is cheating on you and her respect for you is almost totally gone..

Get ready to exit soon.. start spinning plates so you wont be alone..

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guoy Darko said:
This is the reason I don’t want to go out with my girlfriend because I know that a lot of guys will come and talk to her with all the well known intentions and I don't know how to respond.
ok, let s focus on that part of your post for a sec. Here I smell a LOT of insecurity on your part. First of all, you shouldn't take any low class behavior from your gf. If a bunch of guys approach her, she can talk to them but she has to make it clear that she is NOT available. Trust me, girls have a very efficient way to do that, and if your gf doesn't, then you have a problem.

Second, though, on your part, there should be no uneasiness. This is your gf after all! You should feel free to interact with any guy that hits on your girl, in a funny manner so that you make him understand that she is off limits, w/out coming off as jealous and insecure.

Look, my current girl is really hot. Whenever I leave her for a min a guy approaches her. I'm not even talking about clubs, where I can't go to the bathroom without 5 guys going up to her in the meantime. However, I've never seen her straight out flirt with any of these guys. In fact she always gives me the "please come save me from these creeps" look every time i get back to her, which I do by entering the convo and marking my territory in a subtle, humorous way.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guoy Darko said:
Well, I just called my brother who was there to ask for his opinion. According to him it was just Mary who was the weird one and looking for all the attention. It was just my GF who followed her, but wasn't looking around for attention herself. Maybe I'm seeing ghost and am I just a jealous paranoid guy.
So basically you come on here and tell us you're pissed off because your gf is at a club and accepting sh1tloads of attention and cigarettes from random guys, and then you just talk crap and say that it wasn't her "looking for attention" at all, and it was "just her friend". Why bother asking for our advice if you just pvssy out and contradict yourself in her defence. You just don't wanna accept the truth that she enjoyed lapping up attention from these dudes than hanging with you

I sometimes bloody wonder..

Look, she pretty much blanked you because other men were giving her loads of attention. What's more is, you're freaking out over this whole thing.

And you don't like going clubbing with her because you'll see her getting attention from other men...which you now know she laps up...

You already have a bad feeling about this subconciously and conciously to some extent also.

So..................

GrimPhallic

Don Juan
Reaction score
NNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! Shes turning you into an AFC it happens to most of us when we get into an LTR... Get out. The girls a DJ wanna date are like this:

drak_ool said:
Look, my current girl is really hot. Whenever I leave her for a min a guy approaches her. I'm not even talking about clubs, where I can't go to the bathroom without 5 guys going up to her in the meantime. However, I've never seen her straight out flirt with any of these guys. In fact she always gives me the "please come save me from these creeps" look every time i get back to her, which I do by entering the convo and marking my territory in a subtle, humorous way.

Shaik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guoy Darko said:
STop disrespecting yourself!!! Jealous? Paranoid? Seeing ghost? WUT?!

Just stop taking it out on yourself. It's NOT your fault that your GF was being a total douche.

What is your fault is not responding in a positive manner imo. You should've at least assert that 1. she's YOUR gf, 2. you're a MAN, 3. you do NOT like her behavior right then and there. I would never ever ever ever let someone disrespect me like that, let alone my own GF.

It's great that you are showing her you're upset about the whole incident, but don't do it like a wimp. Do more things like giving her a little punishment for her actions (ie taking away time with her for a while or giving her the cold shoulder). PUSH AND PULL. I bet she'll come running right back to you and her apologies will be 10x more. (maybe hot sex will ensue? haha)

All in all, if she doesn't behave, dump her and move on. Simple.

WhtRbt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As soon as your girl started dancing with other dudes, you should have started dancing with other girls. While she is smoking with 5 dudes, you should go sit and chat at a table full of girls.

The problem is your girlfriend knows that you need her and she can do whatever you want and all you'll do is get upset for a bit but you'll never leave her. Her behavior will continue to get worse until you man up.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG! You guys don't see this? Let me tell you...OP go listen to R Kelley!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2f3cuUXXRs

I don't understand it when a playa bring his girlfriend to club
Freakin all on the floor wit his girlfriend in the club
And wonderin why all these playas tryin to holla at her
Just soon as she go to the bathroom, playa i'm gon holla at her

Seriously...look at the facts

1. She changed her style of dress
2. she's drunk and grinding all on you, tounge kissing
3. She's in the vip flirting with other dudes with her girl
Previously my girlfriend even felt really jealous when a girl I used to go to school with talked to me in a club for five minutes and she couldn't join the conversation.
5. You berated her for her behavior logically and overtly.
6. You've asked all around for advice and showed neediness and insecurity

Dood. Your done unless you do a major 180 here. You care more than she does. She can smell it. You think that dress just magically appeared in her closet? You think that this club rat side of her just happened to magically appear? You think she's never been to the club, up in the VIP getting attention from guy ever in her life? You think she doesn't know how you EXPECT her to act? So if she knows all of that, why would she do it? THINK, use your brain.

Have you been saying "I love you" getting needy clingy, talking about a future together?

Personally I would just start dating other women now. It will give you some perspective and help distance you emotionally. Because you are very emotionally invested and she knows it. Time to man up, prepare for the worse and start spinning plates. Good luck.