Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wise Tales From An Old Fart (Entry #1)

Jackman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm inclined to describe myself as the old school, natural type of guy when it comes to women, not because I believe it's any better but because I never really had a choice. You see, I come from the days when all men had to walk uphill in 4 feet of snow without shoes on just to hit on a girl. It was a day and age before computers when no real man would be caught dead with a self-help book in his hands. It was a time when a boy learned to swim within 10 seconds because papa just threw your ass into the deep end of the pool.

"Use your arms, boy! Use the arms!"

"Papa! I'm drowning!"

"Bullsh!t! Swim boy! Kick them legs!"

Ahhh the good old days....

But 8 years ago I caught up with the times when I landed a new gig in a new city and I bought my first computer. I was a regular nightclub type at the time so I went online looking for the hot spots in the area, maybe a new wingman, and before I knew it I found myself in a forum not much different than this one. I never found what I was looking for at the time, but I've been paying attention to "the community" ever since.

Over the years I've noticed a trend in the community that stretches from the web forums all the way up to the big time gurus. It's in the books, the DVDs and it's often told on the stage at seminars. I can't think to call it anything other than the Cinderella Experience. You've heard it. I'm almost sure of it. Goes a little something like this:

Once upon a time there was once a man who was not only an AFC, but the ultimate AFC. He recalls a few horrible moments from his past to prove it. But then one magical day something clicked inside of him. Maybe it was a moment of clarity. Maybe it was a book or he was finally fed up and snapped into action. Whatever the reason it marked the beginning of a beautiful transformation. And now here he is telling you that, yes, it is possible and with some hard work, dedication and willpower, you too can be a DJ, player, PUA...or whatever term you prefer. One day, you too will be able to score lots and lots of women like a true Casanova and will live happily ever after.

I'm not here to mock it. It's a great story. There is only one problem I have with it.

When even the best of the best in the ranks of seduction live out the Cinderella Experience, there are certain things they will not know through no fault of their own. It's the experience itself that keeps them from realizing it. One of these unrealized things is the fact that many guys can bask in the same type of success with women as any guru, even while they're making all of these horrible, horrible AFC mistakes. I'm not talking about lucky lays and revolving accounts with hookers. I'm talking about consistently getting laid and exploring new sexual experiences through the free will of women.

How do I know? I know because I didn't have the Cinderella Experience. I was one of the boys who learned how to swim real quick and it wasn't pretty at first. I didn't glide across the water with a perfect backstroke. There was a lot of splashing and a little panic for a while. But I always kept my head above the water. In other words, I was a guy who had a lot of success with women while I was fvcking everything up with AFC behavior in the meantime. I made all of the same exact stupid, AFC mistakes every guy here does now. All of them!!!! But none of them kept me from being the first to get the girl the other guys wanted. None of them kept me from exploring new sexual experiences through the free will of women. I was the player AND the ultimate AFC all at the same time.

I was able to do this because I realized very quickly that you don't LEARN how to GET women. The learning comes when you've already got them. I never learned HOW to get a hottie to come over. They just did, and I only learned why some of them slam the door on the way out. I learned how to be a little better in bed AFTER I got laid. I learned what women liked about me AFTER I already had them. I learned what I could do with certain types of women AFTER I had those certain types. I learned about threesomes AFTER I had them. I learned something when they were getting dressed and walking out in a huff while I was laying in bed halfway through a smoke wondering WTF I just did or said.

But I never learned a damn thing before I got myself into it.

Not. One. Thing.

I always learned after the fact.

Getting women is something completely different. Brush your teeth, comb your hair, smile, talk.... what's there to learn? Getting women is just something you go out and DO. If you always look good and always talk to women every day whether you have a girlfriend or not, you WILL get them. Your stupid mistakes are not stopping you from getting laid. You're not a virgin because you don't know what NLP is. You're not going to turn into a stud because you know kino. They don't dream about you because you maintained eye contact and they don't cream in their panties because you understand ****y & funny. They don't lick their lips and drop to their knees because you mastered an opener. And they aren't going to sleep with you just because you got the number.

They sleep with you because they like sex and for the moment they like you, and they'll never get the chance to like you if you're not out there on the market talking to them every day. That's all there is to it. No magic tricks or great secrets. You just have to be out there talking, interacting and interested in having a little fun. There is nothing to learn or master in this regard.

The real education comes when you're already doing this...

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good post. first hand experience is the key. but like you said, it takes time

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, but only to a point.

There are many situations where learning from your own experience isn't the best way.

Hell, some have argued the fact that we can learn from others experience one of the defining traits of being human, because if we all ONLY learned from personal experience, we'd still each have to discover fire, invent the wheel, etc, not a pretty picture.

Similarly with women, yes, some things will only truly make sense when you've experienced them yourself. But I disagree and will say that you can greatly speed up your progress by learning from other's experiences. Sure if she lets you poke around long enough you might eventually discover girls have a g-spot, but it'd go a lot faster if you knew where it was and how to stimulate it.

Sure if you go on enough dates you will realize what you should and shouldn't do, and this will vary depending on your own character and the girls. But you can save a lot of time and effort by hearing the general guidelines from someone else.

Personal experience works. Learning from others often works better. I mean, you aren't going to shoot yourself in the head to find out if it's fatal or not are you?

Jackman

Don Juan
Reaction score
SmoothTalker said:
True, but only to a point.

There are many situations where learning from your own experience isn't the best way.

Hell, some have argued the fact that we can learn from others experience one of the defining traits of being human, because if we all ONLY learned from personal experience, we'd still each have to discover fire, invent the wheel, etc, not a pretty picture.
Knowledge is not the same as understanding. Every child is told that fire burns, but it isn't until they get burned that first time that they understand it. Look at all of the guys pouring into this site asking what they should do. Most of them don't listen to the advice that is given. Like the child, they don't believe it or understand it until they've been through the very real experience themselves. That's when they truly understand and learn.

Sure if she lets you poke around long enough you might eventually discover girls have a g-spot, but it'd go a lot faster if you knew where it was and how to stimulate it.
You have to get the pvssy first.

Sure if you go on enough dates you will realize what you should and shouldn't do, and this will vary depending on your own character and the girls. But you can save a lot of time and effort by hearing the general guidelines from someone else.

Personal experience works. Learning from others often works better. I mean, you aren't going to shoot yourself in the head to find out if it's fatal or not are you?
The point I'm trying to make here is that you don't need to know or master most of this material to have many women in your life and to score often. Most guys who lack experience get the impression that they do, because many other men (gurus included) often give them that impression. So they sit here and study it hard. What they don't know and nobody is telling them is that most of this stuff applies to guys who are out there experiencing women on a regular basis. These are the concepts that men who are already getting women talk about and tweak to refine their game, and in that sense, yes, discussion and advice from others makes for rapid learning. But this stuff is not what gets a man pvssy.

90% of the people here don't need to be here trying to figure out how to get it. They need to be out there just getting it. Once they can get it, then they should come back here to learn things... like where the g-spot is. Until then, it's just more time on a computer that should be spent in the field.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I agree with you that you don't need to learn everything here before trying to get some girls.

I just didn't agree with the original impression I got, which was that you were saying learning from anything but personal experience is useless.

Jackman

Don Juan
Reaction score
SmoothTalker said:
Ok I agree with you that you don't need to learn everything here before trying to get some girls.
Most of what's here was never intended for beginners to begin with. All of these acronyms and sh!t were devised by men who knew what they were doing so they could communicate and talk to other men who knew what they were doing.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While i do agree that experience is probobly the best thing you can do i do not agree with everything.

You learn best from experience ...TRUE this doesnt only apply to girls
-It applies to many things such as a job, when you have done the job for 3+ years you will know it inside and out and it will be easier. You might have gone to school for Criminal Justice but until you have been a police officer you really dont know what its like and are not going to be as good as when you get coupla years exp.

However i do not agree that you need to get burned before you learn. While people like to use the saying about child touching a stove or playing with a fire to go against my idea here , it is not true all the time. Child lacks common sense to listen, children like to explore ...
As you get older you should have enough common sense to know if something is the truth or not. Everyone will tell you dont jump of the bridge or you will die, well according to your post you should jump of the bridge to experience it for yourself. This is why i believe that you can infact learn from other's mistakes. Most of the things i have learned here have been proven by my friends that didnt even know the site. For example, i have a friend now that has had his gf for 2 months and is always on the phone, talking to her, texting etc basiclly being to available. Well i wasnt too suprised when he told me that she cheated on him by going out with her ex bf. To make matters worse she told him that she went out with her ex bf , he got mad and broke it off with her and withing 2 days got back with her. Now i have never experienced this before but by reading this forum i can see what is going to happen here. He is too available for her, she will get sick of him and look for someone else like she already has. She cheated on him once and got away with it, she will do it again.

PEPE LE PIU

Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying things is sometimes a very important thing for a kick start. At least the basics. The problem is that most men learn the wrong things by movies, the mothers and the women around them.

When I first found this site I thought that it was OK to spit your guts to the conversation because that will bond you with the women. I also thought that real men didn't need to invest on clothing because we are not meant to behave like sissys. I also thought that I must hide my sexual beeing because that would insult the woman. Heck I even thought that I shouldn't hit on her, she should hit on me somehow because I didn't want to insult her.

Where did I learn these things? Well, my mother taught me proper social behavior so I wouldn't embarrass her. In the movies the nice guy always got the girl. My more sexually successful friends didn't bother to advice me because when they tried I was so high on my "I am a gentleman".

Am I any better than then now? I don't know. I still can't handle even 1/3 of what's being discussed here. But at least I have learned the fundamentals and I turned from that boring guy to the fun good looking guy who at least gets a chance. I know now what to avoid and I believe I know what to try to enhance.

So there is something to be learned. Maybe the advanced techniques are for the big boys bout for more junior classes there is enough room for pen and paper work.