Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Winter weight gain after months of loss - everything else the same

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I weight myself every morning after I pee and before breakfast so the water weight effects on my weight number are minimized.

I’m a steady 173 now. Don’t need to lose more.
Yeah that's the normal way to do it. Inflammatory water weight can still be significant if you eat something that doesn't work with your body's chemistry and everyone has them. Foods that will cause 1,2,3 lbs of weight gain overnight from inflammation.

Only way to minimize that is by not eating those foods.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that's the normal way to do it. Inflammatory water weight can still be significant if you eat something that doesn't work with your body's chemistry and everyone has them
A few years back I was hovering between 218-220.... one summer day we played golf in the morning.... spent all day at the clubhouse bar... ate three meals there... drank god knows how many beers. Got home at 11pm and said wtf let’s see the damage ... 219 in morning..... 233.. I know it was glycogen and water but I literally showered in the dark so I didn’t catch a glimpse of my bloated a$$ getting out of the shower.