Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Winter First Dates

Shift

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a firm believer that you should spend very little money on the first date/several dates.
Here are some of my go to ideas:

Walk in the park/downtown
Tacos
Ice Cream
Coffee
Drinks

As the weather gets colder outside, it seems to limit some of my creativity.
Thus far, I've thought of sledding.
Anybody have any good low investment cold weather date ideas?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of urban areas offer FREE adult workshops that include classes on all sorts of things, from learning how to juggle, boxing fitness, how to search your own genealogy, retro board games, film making, public speaking, jewelery making, etc., etc.

It's literally a goldmine of free dates.

I like the sledding idea, by the way.
What is the best resource to find all of these free adult workshops? Is there an app or just a simple google search? I never seem to be able to find stuff...

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a firm believer that you should spend very little money on the first date/several dates.
Here are some of my go to ideas:

Walk in the park/downtown
Tacos
Ice Cream
Coffee
Drinks

As the weather gets colder outside, it seems to limit some of my creativity.
Thus far, I've thought of sledding.
Anybody have any good low investment cold weather date ideas?

ice skating ??

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see why your first date system would change with the weather. Meet her somewhere have your drinks or whatever, walk her to the next place and repeat with more seduction then play as appropriate. I always think if you're wondering too much what to do on a first date, you're missing the point, you're just getting to know her, there's no need for a fancy plan. Just think about all the girl's you may have had previously and whether you needed to do anything complicated to seduce them, they probably opened their legs because they like you...the date activity is irrelevant.

Shift

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the ideas guys!

I don't see why your first date system would change with the weather. Meet her somewhere have your drinks or whatever, walk her to the next place and repeat with more seduction then play as appropriate. I always think if you're wondering too much what to do on a first date, you're missing the point, you're just getting to know her, there's no need for a fancy plan. Just think about all the girl's you may have had previously and whether you needed to do anything complicated to seduce them, they probably opened their legs because they like you...the date activity is irrelevant.
Never said I was trying to come up with a fancy plan. Sure the date idea may have to be relevant, but you actually have to have something to do. Can't just say "let's meet up", you need to say "let's meet and do x activity"

And things like ice cream and walking around the park aren't too fun when it's cold out

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is one that I do sometimes. It is usually in the context of 1] going on a first date and 2] getting coffee. But i usually try to grab coffee/tea with a girl at a book store, and then I play little games within the book store like "lets each find a book that would best characterize/describe our first impression of each other" (then i go grab a book in the sexuality section that has the title of "hot stuff" or some other ridiculous type of book) - its pretty creative and fun. It also allows me to pick up a book or two that I am interested in (killing two birds with one stone) and it can easily bring up topics that I am interested in (philosophy, neuroscience etc) - but only if I can tell she'd be into it. It also allows me to subtly throw in the "I'm currently getting a PhD" without looking too try hard, because its contextual. Plus its just more wide ranging than a simply coffee shop.

Also if she is really cool, you can play hide and seek in the book store and say that the winner gets a kiss.

Its a nice little date idea, with not too much pressure and there are book stores everywhere.

So, find a book store that has a little cafe in it. Girls fvcking get wet over book stores.

l__i__l

Don Juan
Reaction score
Spending very little could still be a waste.
Always aim to have fun and do things that you enjoy, when you do not know your date well.
In winter I would do indoor dates such as - Squash, bowling, pool, rock climbing etc
Squash has yielded the highest success rate.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ice skating ??
I've used this many times, definitely not as a first date tho. I suppose you could. Usually it's with a plate that wants me to teach them how to skate. Athletic chicks love it because it's definitely a good leg workout. That's the only downfall as she'll probably be tired and sore after.

Last edited: