Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Winners never quit; and quitters never win; and this board in general

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought a little gem of knowledge should start this all off. But wait...there's more.....the second piece of knowledge i want to give first off is this: knowledge alone wont get you over the line, experience and taking action are what really counts....you can have all the knowledge in the world, and it wont help UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY USE IT!

At the end of my post i will give my recommendations to the board to avoid this type of thing in the future and to lift the boards standards

Take a look at my post and i am sure you will see more light in it than what a LOT of you guys on this forum would think (i am talking especially to the newbies)

Ok.. I have looked up and down the message board recently - and its why i havnt posted much - and it frankly disguts me. WHAT ARE YOU NOOBS THINKING? And this has been brought up before....except my way of handling things is a little bit different.

This board is not designed to be your outlet for the bucketloads of emotional tampons some of you guys seem to be using up!

Look at some of the topics. Awful evening clubbing - you go into the post itself and its full of negative comments...probably because one: it is started by a very negative person and two: there is only one way you can react to a negative person. Negatively.....that is until someone with balls comes along and says enough of your crap - your a man and get it sorted. Like what happened....point is, it was a pointless waste of time to post all that...it acheived NOTHING for the community here.

Other random ones....a convo takes two? (huh?) I love my mates girlfriend (u loser, get your own gf first before you try and steal someone elses) line to use for all situations to get me started (think of your own, thats character building man, and you shouldnt have to ask, if you actually READ the site, you would find plenty)

It all goes on and on.

You are filling up the board with trash. Your trash is USELESS! (stay with me here, because it gets better for you guys)

READ the dj BIBle first! And read all the posts on that page, and look through the archives. Study it all!

Thats is what it is there for. Then practice.

AND....you guys need to realise, no one is going to hold your hand while you are out there. You really need to get it together while you are alone first before you shove your personality and character down another persons throat. You are lucky in fact to have a resource like the dj bible and this site.

All the newest people to the site who are doing the type of thing i said above: get over it. Yes, you may not be feeling the best, but thats your problem and you should be the ones who mainly deal with your problem. All us "old-hands" are here to help, and beleive me we really do want to.....but PLEASE dont ruin the board to ask things of us that you could easily find elsewhere in the bible, etc.

Those things are there to give you a foundation....to shift your thinking from being a girly-boy into a manly-man....to at least put you on the right path or set you in the right direction.

You may need to read the bible a few times....you may need help from elesewhere like deangelo or someone similar.

What you need is a grounding in the dj principles. Go and get grounded first

And that is the topic of my next gripe.

The dj principles. Many of the new people here dont even understand the principles....what are principles???/

They are something that you hold to...they are ideals and they form part of the foundation around which you build yourself.

The core thing most people dont realise is that those principles are so because of a reason....and its to stop new people from ending up like idiots...just like that nightclubber guy we saw recently in another post. He was an idiot.

Do you people want to band together with idiots??? Because if you have an idiot in your midst, you will personally be more likely to be an idiot yourself....and guess what about that - you lower your standards....

so if we have low-quality people posting on this site---those people who are of higher quality will be lowered JUST BY HANGING AROUND\READING THEIR CRUD.

No one wants that. Thats why this board is only truly uselful to those who are just begining, and as you get better its usefulness declines. We dont need negative energy. Someone even mentioned this in a post recently - that the board is only good enough to a point.....

well that was always the case...thats why pook and others dont post here anymore...they have outgrown it....and soon i will have outgrown it too...and btw i have a gf\root and i am still seeking/seeing other people...thats my level. I have gotten with (in one year) over 12+ girls who were all obtained with my new mindset. All of this is possible for you noobs....but dont ruin it by cheating yourself by not understanding the dj principles or by not reading the bible.

I will shatter a myth for you all here, something thats been forgotten and its something that is incredibly useful to you, even if it sounds hard....and if its hard, its usually worht doing because nothing easy is ever worth it (being hard is hence why everyone is not doing it) ....Being DJ means you have a skillset that enables you to be good with women, but the catch is, if you completely focus your life on getting women, you wont get them....women dont like needy guys....so the answer in avoiding such a thing is to fill your life with your interests and hobbies, and keep the dj skillset in your bag for use at the right times, dont plan your entire life around getting women...plan your entire life around making you feel happy....of which having a women is only one thing...its not the be all and end all.

The ONLY exception to this rule is the "experience" principle....and thats the one where you are out practicing your skills....thats the only time when you are focussing so much on them it eats into your time that you could be doing better personal pursuits such as a hobby.

I think pooks post about reducing desire is a great one for some of you to read.

My suggestions on making this site a better place.

1. For all new posters....have a mandatory 5 day wait to post...in that time they should be reading the dj bible.

2. A set of posting guildlines to be more redily available. One thing in it should be that people remain positive and supportive of one another. There has not been a great deal of encouragment in this post, but as many of you will attest, it is the exception in my long line of posts and not the rule. This post is benevolent in nature i think.

3. Be here to help and learn. Not to bog the baord down with silly or trivial things that a quick search in the bible should solve.

Thanks and i hope everyone prospers.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good post, but its not anything new. there has been countless posts on here about how dumb the newbs can be, and how thoughtless.

i dont things are ever gonna change, and if you put stipulations on them, it's only gonna get worse.

i mean, there's always gonna be newbs asking dumb questions, and newbs not wanting to take our advice. fvck, we were all like that when we were AFC. now we know better!

complaining and b!tching serves a purpose, but in this case, that's all it really is. cuz imo, newbs are still gonna be newbs no matter what, and you cant change that AFC attitude in a few days time.

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
True.

And thanks.

I am changing my attitude toward it all....they will be forever now like a wave hitting an unbreakable clifface.

I am here to help contribute and i think we are all knocking their afcness out of them as it is.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup...

Repeat...

In a scenario so dependant on other factors, its impossible to give a concrete theory and scripts on how to go about situations because everythin is different...

The skill is reading through the stuff on here and eradicating the negative aspects of your personality and ways... all the examples do is demonstate the kind of attitude that works and the kind which doesn't... you're not gonna be able to reel off whatever you've read and expect success, you've got to think on your feet and come up with ways that exhibit the same things you've read about...

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

People will be as they will be.

One cannot help another person until they're read to help themselves. In the meantime, countless people who want help, go unnoticed because they're not stepping up and crying every day.

Rule 1:

Anytime an issue as trifling as dates, or lines, becomes a post, drop it.

Yes drop it. If you must waste THAT much conscious effort on scoring a girl, it's already a wasted endeavor. Why?

A little philosophy and psychology, if I may. Life is meant to be LIVED. Not observed as if there's a perfect route. When a person gives 'advice' it's merely an outlet, NOT the bible. Not guidelines for life. So if you DEPEND upon this board through every step of your education, YOU AIN'T learning, YOU'RE being spoon fed. Go learn. Get some emotional scars. Recover. Grow. The INNER you must SPRING forth, or everyday scenario will repeat itself.

I muse on with my brother about stuff because he seems blocked sometimes, but usually it's only a matter of some NLP and good questions to find out what he really wants. It's no different here. "Confidence is when you pull out ALL the blocks that impede your goal." It's not the case of more CONFIDENCE, it's merely GETTING Rid of those road blocks PREVENTING you from getting what you want.

A better body = more nutrition/health knowledge, then execute.

More women = more approaches, better care of yourself, and a respect for your life and your wants.

More income = more skills.

Rule 2:

It's about YOUR WANTS. All life is ABOUT YOUR WANTS. And getting what you want means bridging gaps.

Guys, if a girl isn't behaving as you would be attracted to, why are you still there? Seriously. Don't sacrifice yourself for her.

If she *only* calls at certain times...
If she *only* agrees to phone calls or online chatter...
If she ISN'T a pleasure AT all, MOVE ON. Find another girl until she shapes up.

You don't tolerate bad friends do you? Or guys that cut on you all the time? And you don't hang with friends you have NOTHING in common with, right?

The minute you're tempted to post or ask a friend, as yourself FIRST, if the question/situation can be resolved, and is even worth it. Could it play out differently if you just backed off and let loose for a bit?

I feel your pain, but don't drag everyone along. This isn't a therapy session, it's an IMPROVEMENT session. And while some are improving, others are just leaving. When the whole bunch isn't growing, you'll see vets move on, because THEY TOO want to grow, and being around people who don't grow is a drain.

A-Unit