Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wing's Girlfriend Wants Me: What To Do?

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got an interesting situation involving myself, one of my wings and one of his "girlfriends." My wing K is a good guy. We have "men's group" type talks frequently, and I generally find him to be a good person to hang out with.

He's involved with two or three girlfriends who rotate in and out. The girls come and go, primarily because they want to have an exclusive relationship with him and he demurs. The girl leaves, and in a few weeks or months, he adds a new girl. He obviously feels free to date who he wishes. In principle, the girls would be free to date who they want as well. In reality, he is VERY jealous of these girls dating other guys or even their expressing interest in other guys. He saw one of his "girlfriends" (not a girlfriend, just an old hookup) at a bar, chatting with a guy. He went over, AMOG'ed the other guy, essentially ****blocking him. He and the girl had a long talk, and she was very pissed. She was trying to get some action, he prevented her from doing so.

Here's where the Wolf comes in. One of this wing's "girlfriends" has begun expressing interest in me, in front of him, without him around, without me around etc. She told him privately how impressed she was with the way I dressed. When he wasn't around, she found me, she leaned in, kissed me and whispered seductively in my ear. I'm 100% sure she wants to hook up.

I told my wing directly about this. The way I figure it, since he is an open relationship, and since he's stated to me that the girls are free to date others, then theoretically he wouldn't be jealous if I dated one of his "girlfriends." I told him about his girlfriend and the way she was coming onto me. I asked him how he felt about "his" girls dating others. He said they were free to do so, but that they didn't want to date other guys. Obviously, this is not the case.

Do you think I would be stepping over the boundaries by hooking up with the girl who's coming onto me? He's stated he dates however many girls he chooses and doesn't ask his girls to date him exclusively. His rationale is the girls are free to date others, but are too "into him" to do so. Reactions?

Wolf

Infraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's fine, he said it's ok and you have a girl with high IL- why not?
But beware, he might try to ****block you so have a plan on how to AMOG him.

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well..

No.

He just needs to find some other "meat" to "stab".

I'm sure he wouldn't mind on the SURFACE, but deep down he'll probably be upset. He sounds very selfish.

Also, are you trying to date her or hit it?

Remember,( you're a guy so this will make sense to you )....There is a certain thing called consequences. This is born from the Newton's Third Law of Motion.."For Every Action, There's an equal and opposite reaction." Understand he may accept this but once you two go through that door things will change between the three of you. AND more than likely, they will never be the same again.

As a man I expect you to understand that..if you're a woman, my experience is that you won't. For some reasons, most women don't grasp this concept to well. Always blaming someone else for poorly made descions they made.

Me, personally I'd be cool with it. I don't own any of these women out here and vice versa. But, I won't stand for any bullshyte when she comes crawling back talking that "I Love You, not Him" bullshyte.

What do you want out of this?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DoubleA said:
I'm sure he wouldn't mind on the SURFACE, but deep down he'll probably be upset. He sounds very selfish.
Very, very true.

I was messing around with a buddy's ex (come to find out he was still fukking her at the time). I asked him if it was cool and of course he said yes. He had a new g/f...what COULD he say???? But I could tell he wasn't really excited about the prospect of me bangin' his ex.

Jackman

Don Juan
Reaction score
You always stick with your friends. ALWAYS. This should not even be up for debate.

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jackman,

You say this but I guarantee if you're friends were in the situation they'd lay her down like tile.

Whatever. It's not even personal.

You also forget most people aren't your friends. They never were. You realize that later on in life.

If he's got more than one he can throw me some punanny...

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DoubleA said:
Jackman,

You say this but I guarantee if you're friends were in the situation they'd lay her down like tile.

Whatever. It's not even personal.

You also forget most people aren't your friends. They never were. You realize that later on in life.

:nono:

Jackman is dead-nuts on the money.

You have to BE a friend before you can HAVE a friend.

Bro's before Ho's.

DoubleA said:
This is true, but only because (very many) people don't know how to act. i.e. They don't know how to BE a friend, or, understand the value of a friend. So I say again: Bro's before Ho's.

Let me share a funny little story here (similar situation to the OP, intially)...

I commented to my friend that his woman was all over me, right in front of him and otherwise. He agreed that she "wanted me". He also admitted that he was tired of her schenanigans and that she got too clingy, and we started scheming.

One night the three of us went out, came back to my place for some ****tails, and they went back to his place (next door). During the evening, we came up with the idea to lock her out of his place so she'd come back to mine - and that's what happened.

I fuxed her, and being the nice guy I am, told her to go back to dude's place and wake him up with a BJ. She did.

Dude and I had a big laugh about it. I've never actually had a "crew slut" before, and I have to say, it's sort of "unique". She knows that she's nowhere near anything but a fux, with either of us, and that's okay...? Uh... well, ok.

And good came of it: if she did that with me and went back to him... no telling where else she is. So when this chick told me "you don't need to wear a rubber, my tubes are tied" I laughed and used a rubber anyway. So, I asked dude if HE was banging her without a rubber - he wasn't using one, and that changed directly. I got her to shave her cha-cha, so dude thanked me for that, too.

Now granted, this is a bit extreme for "Bro's before Ho's", but it just goes to show that if Bro's have each other's backs, laughs and good times are too be had. You don't need drama and backstabbing, you can be on the level and be more productive.

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now granted, this is a bit extreme for "Bro's before Ho's", but it just goes to show that if Bro's have each other's backs, laughs and good times are too be had. You don't need drama and backstabbing, you can be on the level and be more productive.
Written by Vulpine

Vulpine,

I actually do believe in the UNWRITTEN code: Bro's Befo Ho's.

But it still doesn't escape the fact that these chicks want another dik to fuk & sizznuck. I mean, I guarantee if he hits it...it will be the best azz he had in a minute. She might like the thrill of living dangerously. Hell..his boy might even ask. He can admit or not.

Loose lips sink ships.

Plus that's not even his Girl. Some girl he thinks he owns.

Wolf, I say do what you want to do. But once again...if she runs her mouth you're going to look bad because she's not going to playt the victim on this one.

Personally. I know women if my so called friends had boned..ok..cool. Bet. But those same chicks can't come to me talking about "I love you."

Vulpine check out this link I'm attaching.
It's producer Dallas Austin talkin about his early days with Christina Aguilera.

..that's right! How she fuked all his boys he worked. Told dudes not to tell. He was cool, because he's a true DJ. He saw her as a check not a piece of tail. He got what he needed. He never got upset with dudes...why?? Because he can get MORE AZZ.

He said the same thing about Joss Stone...

http://thatgrapejuice.blogspot.com/2007/03/dallas-austin-calls-out-xtina-joss.html

But he didn't trip out. If your boy can't keep the flock together then, fuk it.
Like in the movie THE MACK.."Look here Pretty Tony! I didn't choose your *****...Your ***** chose me!"

So if she wants a piece of my boy go ahead. But I will say that she won't be my number one pick. I'll let one go, esp she not a cornerstone.

However...LMAO..she might be using you to see what your friend's reaction is. But son't be a sucka..I know many dudes that would to be waxin a chick on the regulart with no feelings attached.

Who said you have to say anything...

Jackman

Don Juan
Reaction score
DoubleA said:
Jackman,

Let us say you're friends with a guy who dates fairly attractive women on a regular basis. I say "regular basis" because for whatever reason he never stays with these girls for very long. Her fault. His fault. Whatever. Who cares. Now, Every time this friend of yours moves on to the next girl, he always gives up the last girl's number to you and a full blessing to do what you want to do.

This is the type of guy I've always been and none of my friends have been stupid enough to fuk that arraingement up for one piece of ass, never mind a piece of ass that's cheating on her "boyfriend". Usually, this type of arraingement doesn't go unrecognized either. Friends have thrown me some numbers in return.

Yes, I've had many friends that have laid one of my girls down like tile, but NOT when I was with them. I've never nailed a buddy's girl because I could always get my own. Yes, I've lost "friends" over the years for many reasons, but a woman was never one of them.

DoubleA said:
If you're the type to take a woman from your friend, the problem isn't that "most people aren't your friends and never were", even if that's true. The problem is that you're not doing well enough with women to turn down a hot opportunity. No self control.

DoubleA said:
Exactly. Let him throw it to you.

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly,

It sounds like you guys are backing the guy that wants his cake and eat it too.

Just like the chicks who buy into that same philosophy, I dispise.

If he wants to play the field that's cool. But if ONE of his FBs wants a piece who am to say no. For attraction to occur, two must be involved not one.
So if she wants play Hide The Salami without strings. Cool.

Besides, he's not handlin his biz.

If it's not me, it's going to be someone else.

It's not his "exclusive" GF...

If that's his wifey then no thanks.

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lastly, if you respect your Wing, then you should mess with his property.
Wack.

She's not his property. Did you guys even read the original post?? It's obvious you didn't. It's not his EXCLUSIVE GF. Some chick he bangs now and then.
It doesn't sound like you're respecting him. It sounds like you're a flunkie.

If you value your friendship, then no. That simple. There are plenty of other women out there.
Well, I asked this guy to explain to me what he wanted to do. Date the girl or smash it?

ONCE AGAIN..for the record..Dating the girl..NOPE. SMASHING IT? YEAH.

If his game was air tight, she wouldn't stray from the flock. But obvious it's not because she wants a piece of homeboy. You guys are still not addressing the issue of this chick he "occasionally" hooks up with, NOT HIS EXCLUSIVE GIRL, but a girl he gets his freak on with.

I think it's funny, myself.

Jackman

Don Juan
Reaction score
DoubleA said:
Honestly,

It sounds like you guys are backing the guy that wants his cake and eat it too.

A guy who wants to bang one of his buddy's girls AND wants to maintain that friendship IS a person who "wants his cake and eat it too".

The first post says his friend doesn't like to share these women. Therefor, you bang a girl your friend doesn't want to share, you fvck up the friendship. Very simple. All that other stuff you're talking about doesn't matter.

You can come up with a hundred reasons here why he should bang the girl, but if he follows your advice... will he have a friend in the end? Are you even remotely concerned about that? Do you even care?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Jackman said:
You always stick with your friends. ALWAYS. This should not even be up for debate.

Vulpine said:
:nono:

Jackman is dead-nuts on the money.

You have to BE a friend before you can HAVE a friend.

Bro's before Ho's.
I agree but any wing worth his weight will be telling you to hit it. When I'm with my best bud, if we meet new girls, we have the right to call which one we want, if we both want one, then we both go for it and whoever gets her, gets her, at no point do we c0ck block, we always put the other guy up.

If someone has had one girl, by all means, he does everything he can to share her. Our regular girls are a different story. But its always bros before hos, but a bro won't make you choose, he'll tell you to share.

But were also trying to have 3somes or more so we're constantly tryin to share. Only guys who don't get enough game, have to try be selfish. Those are not the kind of wings you want.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
I agree but any wing worth his weight will be telling you to hit it... Our regular girls are a different story. But its always bros before hos, but a bro won't make you choose, he'll tell you to share.
Exactly.

Stick with your friends.
:up:

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy who wants to bang one of his buddy's girls AND wants to maintain that friendship IS a person who "wants his cake and eat it too".

The first post says his friend doesn't like to share these women. Therefor, you bang a girl your friend doesn't want to share, you fvck up the friendship. Very simple. All that other stuff you're talking about doesn't matter.

You can come up with a hundred reasons here why he should bang the girl, but if he follows your advice... will he have a friend in the end? Are you even remotely concerned about that? Do you even care?
You guys are so emotional. She's going to get nailed anyway because she's not his main GF. She obviously has a life. SO he's a BC..how does he know she's not catching it from someone else.

What is this conversaiton about?!?!?!

Is this about making someone else happy..( poster being beta male) or saying this isn't about his friend (stepping up and becoming an Alpha). It's about the guy posting this. I really think this is funny. I guess we all need a flunkie by our side to make us feel good about ourselves and our situations. Regardless of how people duck the accountability in their parts they play in these situations.

As a matter of fact...I've said everything I can about this situation. Fug it.
Let him step aside and not disregard his wingman's insecurity issue. Hell take a backseat. I bet if the shoe was on the other foot..ask his wingman if he's hold up to the same morals you dudes are preaching. But hey..that's what friends do.

Also, I hope you dudes who are commenting are atleast 25 years of age.

Jackman

Don Juan
Reaction score
DoubleA, my argument isn't an emotional, high moral ground one. It's based on experience and the fact that, yes, women play games too.

A man that's very good with women gets them because other women are insterested in him. She feels like a winner above other women when she hooks up with him. It's fairly common knowledge around here. However, a guy that's very good with women, and continues to be through the hook up, will also lose women for the same exact reason, because she realizes she really hasn't won anything yet.

That's when these girls do sh1t like this, because they're pissed off that he talks to other women; they're pissed that they can't seem to get something exclusive going with him. So they flirt with his buddies to see how interested he really is in her. It's a test. They do it for more attention. With these types of girls, jealousy = he must care about me more than he lets on.

It's a game. You and your buddies have got to be very careful not to base or compromise your personal beliefs and friendships on these tricks. And it is a trick, because if this girl simply wanted to fvck other guys, she wouldn't target this guy's friends. She would go the other way and hook up with someone he doesn't even know exists because it's a lot easier to pull off without drama.

So you see, it's not about doing the right thing like a good little boy scout. It's about keeping the games women play in check and out of your personal business and relations. That's the sign of a man that takes care of biz.

Don't buy into the BS.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl in question is leaving home for brazil in a couple weeks. Oh well. As it turns out, the wing has been hypnotizing her for hours on end, telling her to speak in jibberish, telling her chocolate is dog****, embarrasssing her in front of his other pua friends, it's just really weird. He calls me every now and again, but he can't seem to stop talking about hypnotizing people. He's getting obsessed with it. His fixation just strikes me as bizarre. He's offered to hypnotize me, and he is trying to hypnotize himself without much success.

He says he can get this girl to *** by touching his nose. I joke with him and tell he must've touched his nose, since I just had an orgasm talking to him. He doesn't find this funny. He is SERIOUS about hypnotizing people. Every time I think I've seen the strangest thing I've ever seen in the pua community, I see something stranger still.

Wolf