Wingman who kills game

Fumbduck

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i'm going to answer my own question here.

I've got a wingman who comes off as creepy, brings down the mood, and gets very upset at rejection. I think he may repel women to an extent. Is it better to fly with a wing who is lacking, or fly solo?

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Fly with another wing man. I know one of these as well. He doesn't do it on purpose, he just doesn't know how to talk to women. It hurts my game. Guilty by association. Find another one, or isolate yourself and get her away from him as soon as possible.

Cyclops

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get someone new... I'd rather go in alone than carrying dead weight, his presence WILL hurt your chances

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
By definition he is not a wing man. He is a wing nut.

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go solo or go in a group. Groups are always fun. It's also fun if you go out with a group of women too. Wingwomen help so much! :D

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also have someone like that too. He ruined sets with me already 3 times. Once I saw 3 cuties, I ask him to approach he says NO. I say OK I approach alone then I do the approach, 10 seconds later he shows up next to me and I lose my focus and I mess up.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go and talk to him. Say "It's not you. It's me and that is why we cannot wing together anymore." Than go find a new wingman entirely :rolleyes: .

- comic_relief

Fumbduck

Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured I would have to "fire" him. Guilty by association is right! I was talking to this chick the other day and he was just standing there staring into space, gazing creepily around the bar. The girl actually commented saying, "is he ok??" :rolleyes:

Guess you have to treat wingmen like women if they're not living up to your standards..."NEXT".