Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WINGMAN DUTIES-job description

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can recall my friend Ray who had super-model good looks, great body, and an amazing smile, but could not pick up women alone. Then there was my friend Paul who needed me to go with him to the bar, but once we got there, he would be flirting with the ladies and I basically turned invisible. At the time I really did not comprehend why they even needed me to go with them in the first place? How many times have you seen a really hot chic with a fat friend hanging out. It comes down to needing a little push to make them feel comfortable, a mental safety net. The very thought of going out to a club by yourself creates a huge fear in most people. Everyone will stare at me when I am there and notice I have no friends and am all alone. Well I can tell you some people might notice you but they really do not care, but by the same token, it is a legitimate fear.

SOLUTION: THE WINGMAN-bringing a friend nips that fear right in the butt. Women often travel in groups of two or more as do a great number of men. Having a wingman or wingwoman has great advantages. First, as I previously mentioned it eliminates that “I am all alone fear”. Second, it gives you added motivation to approach a group of ladies. Wingman can provide moral support, introduce you to more people, and even serve as a safety net if things do not go as planned. Having a wingman is integral if you are the shy type. It takes a confident person to venture out alone, not to mention approaching two or more women. It also seems less creepy than one guy standing all alone, it makes one appear sociable when he is interacting with people. You can have your wingperson do all the work for you while you sit back and relax…….this works best when your wingman is a woman. Being seen with a lady makes you appear high status, valuable, in demand, increased prizeability, etc. Women can get info from other chics faster than most men. One of the many duties of the wingman is to run interference or take one for the team. You know the scenario: two chics, one hot one not…can’t leave one girl all alone so in comes the wingman. A good routine is to have your wingman walk up to a chic, hand her his phone, saying something like “THIS GUY WANTS TO TALK TO YOU”. Then say “HI, I was thinking of a cool way to break the ice……I was too chicken to ask for your digits so……etc” You could try variations of this like: after handing her the phone hit send to dial your phone….you answer saying “Hello, …you called me”. Then you wave, walk over and retrieve your phone. Running routines is fun when you have a wingman, when you first start out, a wingman makes it a lot less stressful and a heck of lot more fun. The bar scene that so many people claim they are not into is actually still a great place to mingle and meet people. Who cares if you cannot dance, hate the smoke, do not really drink, cannot stomach the music. These are just excuses to keep you from socializing. Networking is a great opportunity to work on your social skills and what better place than a trendy club or local bar. There will come a time where your confidence is so developed, you will no longer need anyone for moral support, but until then seek out a wingman.

DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO................

1) MOTIVATE YOU TO VENTURE OUT, TO TRY, EXPLORE NEW CLUBS/BARS

2) GIVES ENCOURAGEMENT, SUPPORT, IDEAS, OPTIONS

3) RUNS INTERFERANCE WITH **** BLOCKERS

4) TAKES ONE FOR THE TEAM

5) BACKS UP YOUR STORIES, HYPES YOU UP.

6) RUN GAME (pick-up routines) ON GROUPS OF WOMEN.

7) ELIMINATES FEAR/SHYNESS, PROVIDES SAFETY NET

8) PROVIDES TRANSPORTATION IF NECESSARY.

M

hambim336

Reaction score
Hi

This topic help me a lot in developing my project. I will contribute more when I finished it.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's been a loooooong time, but it's never too late to get back in the game.

-divorced
-broke up
-moved away

Time to get back in the game-'cept this time, things, tactics, technology, net dating and even FEMALES have changed quite a bit.

The tips, advice, idealogy in my book DaVagina Code are timesless and offer a great insight to how important the MINDSET IS prior to becoming a seduction expert.