Wing(s) in Amsterdam(or vicinity)

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I recently decided that I want to start DJing again and that I want to get it going this time. I picked up on the reading material(Currently going through some of Mysteries material) and tried some of the material in practice.

I did a lot of reading last year around this time and made massive progress in my skillset, but most of it is geared towards girls that I'm introduced to through friends or at parties. I've had 2 sexual relations because of this and a few single shots(because I lost interest in the girl after that). However, after the summer I got in a really busy period in my life where I just dropped the DJing.

So, I want to start up again but I personally have some real problems with the cold approach(Mostly overcoming anxiety for it), which is probably the most promising approach to meeting the girls.

I have the feeling that with a wing with whom I can practice, that it's easier to overcome my approach anxiety. I'm not a complete noob, but I'm far from practiced / good.

Any beginning DJs who want to hook up in Amsterdam or around? I still have my OV Studentenkaart, so travelling is free. I am willing to travel from time to time, but not ALL the time.

Last edited:

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will be arriving there in April and might give it a shot. Which province are you residing in? Is the girls over there rank pretty high in the rektor skale haha?

Dogsrock

Reaction score
I also want to start DJ'ing and i want to go out 3 time's a week. I have been learning pu theory for 3 months and have been rarely going out, seen most of the RSD material, David D's and Pook's book. Right now i'm busy with Weapons of mass seduction. As i don't want to become a keyboard junky i want to go out and practice. i'm pretty much a complete newb :0 with some material in my head. Don't have experience with chicks ;(

I wasted enough time of my life playing video games. I'm currently selling everything, its time to take responsibility in my own hands.

We should hang out some time, i live in the province Flevoland. I have my OV Stundenkaart aswell (Only for workdays).

eatgel said:
I will be arriving there in April and might give it a shot. Which province are you residing in? Is the girls over there rank pretty high in the rektor skale haha?
Wish i could tell you hahaha ... :eek:

Last edited:

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dogsrock said:
I also want to start DJ'ing and i want to go out 3 time's a week. I have been learning pu theory for 3 months and have been rarely going out, seen most of the RSD material, David D's and Pook's book. Right now i'm busy with Weapons of mass seduction. As i don't want to become a keyboard junky i want to go out and practice. i'm pretty much a complete newb :0 with some material in my head. Don't have experience with chicks ;(

I wasted enough time of my life playing video games. I'm currently selling everything, its time to take responsibility in my own hands.

We should hang out some time, i live in the province Flevoland. I have my OV Stundenkaart aswell (Only for workdays).
Great to see you want to take responsibility of your own life! That's the first step you need to take to get there.

I think we should find a way to get into contact with each other. I enabled sending email to me through the messageboard, so why don't you send me a private message over mail.

I think we should start out by trading some material, telling some history(how much of a completely noob are you? I had a 9 year long term relation which asploded well over a year ago, a few sex relations, lots of female friends with whom I don't want to have sex, yes, seriously). Tell me stuff about you and I'll reply. To give a little background on me: I'm currently getting a bachelor in software engineering, I'm 25 years old(But I feel 21, as most of my friends are in that age group) and have a pretty busy life. I dance Salsa, debate, run a bar a few times a month(as a volunteer), go party every now and then and a few more things.

However, we also should meet up. Maybe we should go grab a coffee in Utrecht because that's about the middle for both of us. While we're at it, we could aswell run into a coffee corner and try a few openers on a couple of sets.

Send me a mail(And don't forget to include your own mail address) and before you know it, we're gonna meet up, exchange some tips and hit on girls. My OV is also weekdays only.

Anywya, looking forward to your e-mail.

John888

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently also got back into the pu game :)

I have a really changing schedule, so one week I might be going out thi/fri/sat the next mon/tue/wed.

Anyway I went out yesterday to VIE in Rotterdam (great for monday nights!) though I think it's a place with LOTS of beautiful woman (on monday's) but a lot of players, so might not be good to begin.

I'm going out tonight again in The Hague, if anyone is up to go with me let me know :)

I'd like to be your wingman / have you as my wingman to practice etc.

Send me a PM and we can get on msn whatever.

I think we should start out by trading some material, telling some history(how much of a completely noob are you? I had a 9 year long term relation which asploded well over a year ago, a few sex relations, lots of female friends with whom I don't want to have sex, yes, seriously). Tell me stuff about you and I'll reply. To give a little background on me: I'm currently getting a bachelor in software engineering, I'm 25 years old(But I feel 21, as most of my friends are in that age group) and have a pretty busy life. I dance Salsa, debate, run a bar a few times a month(as a volunteer), go party every now and then and a few more things.
Did you steal my life? WTf

Dogsrock

Reaction score
John888 said:
I'd like to be your wingman / have you as my wingman to practice etc.

Send me a PM and we can get on msn whatever.

Did you steal my life? WTf
We should meet up sometime. I have no expierence what so ever but i am going to change everything this week. Let us enjoy the life we have been giving!

John888

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dogsrock, due to your settings I can't send you a pm or e-mail.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
I frequently take trips to Amsterdam. Will be headed for De Wallen(Red-Light District) in a week and a half, maybe sooner. I usually stay in that area, on Oudezijds Achterburgwal. So, if anyone is looking to meet up and sarge, count me in.