Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wing Likes To Shag Big and/or Old Women

total_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I've known my wingman for a while now, over a year. We're both real busy with work related matters, but work slows down during the summer months and we always have a blast hitting the streets. Here's my issue. My wing/friend is willing to have sex with women, who are to put it frankly, noticeably overweight and or much older than he is. I'm talking women who are fifteen to twenty years older than he is, and girls who are well beyond thick and fall into the straight up fat category.

He keeps telling me that he will only hook up with women who are at least an 8. But, when we go out, I see him groping, being groped by, approaching women who are middle aged, flabby or both. He will then tell me later these girls were hot. Therefore, technically speaking he is hooking up with girls who are 8+ on his scale, ex post facto. I know there's such a thing as beer goggles, but he must be using an astronomy telescope instead.

What concerns me is that his standards are starting to affect mine, and I'm starting to let girls who I used to consider substandard get further with me than I would normally let them. I now am beginning to see some pretty old birds as 'doable.' I'm also starting to let my standards slide in terms of body mass index.

I've occasionally pulled him out of conversations or persuaded him to leave girls who are just way below any conceivable standards, girls he's been ready to bang. But he keeps telling me: 'I'm only going for the hottest girls, and you have to hold me to that.' And then he'll hook up with some wildebeast which would lead many men to shoot a tranquilizer dart in self defense.

How do I handle this situation?

total_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
We are good friends so I like to hang out with him. Yes, I do have other wings but all have trouble opening and are worse than he is. Also, I usually crash at his place, so I wind up having to stick with him. I'm sure there are guys here who can identify with this.

total_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I should add is that my wing WILL talk to hot girls. But ONLY if I open the set and get the girl in state first. Once he sees me in a hot set, he instinctively runs in AMOG's me and tries to monpolize conversation with the hotter girl. This often gets us both blown out in the process. So he CAN talk to hot girls, but only if I open them and get them in state first. It's clearly a self esteem issue.

So, he will definitely not take one for the team. His usefulness in this regard is dubious at best. Usually, I have to wing for him in a set with several women who are below average in looks.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaPetehog said:
Dude, this is YOUR opportunity!

man, the wingman's job is "to take one for the team"

He's the one who's supposed to distract the ugleezy girl. ...
Exactly! He's the best type of wingman, a Kamikaze! He'll go after those big ugly suckers willingly! Let him seduce the trolls at the gate that typically guard the fair princesses! :up:

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol,if he's black,dominican or puerto rican ..let him be.He's not gonna ever change.

What do you need a wingman for anyways?

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im dominican,trust me I know...

2Cool

Don Juan
Reaction score
This was a funny post. Anyway, have a good time your wingman is, and he is getting laid in the process. What a concept.

Don't let his actions stop you from enjoying yourself.