Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wing Cats and Wing Dogs work better than Wing Men.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found in general that women will approach you when you are accompanied by an animal. For some reason, animals that are comfortable around you tend to act as social proof.

Anyone have that same experience?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of men have used wing dogs to pick up women. I once asked a friend to borrow his and his girlfriend's dog (they were cohabiting at the time) on a popular walking path to do approaches. I was refused this request because my friend's girlfriend thought I was too irresponsible and would be focused on the approaches more than the dog's needs. If the dog got injured, my friend would get blamed and would get broken up with as a result of my theoretical irresponsibility.

I have heard of some men doing some paid dog walking to get wing dogs.

Some men also get their own dogs for pickup.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have posted on this topic a lot. I take my German shepherd with me almost everywhere. Fortunately I can devote enough time. You don't want a working dog locked up in an apartment all day.

There's a classic book called Paws to Consider that basically tries to talk you out of each breed by telling you the work and time they require. Working dogs need a job, huskies need to run...the key with dog ownership is to match the breed with your lifestyle.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a Maine Cool wing tomcat. He's the magnet, I seal the deal.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Always had dogs - I did have two until my eldest sadly had to take his last walk to the vet a few momths back, aged 16.
He was always a bit of a babe magnet - Such a shame I was married and monogamous when he was a puppy, because an average walk in a populated place, during the warm weather, I could easily have arranged multiple dates.
RIP Stig mate.
You were the best!
02 - 10wks.jpg

05 - age 6.jpg

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was always a bit of a babe magnet - Such a shame I was married and monogamous when he was a puppy, because an average walk in a populated place, during the warm weather, I could easily have arranged multiple dates.
And he doesn't steal your babe from you -- women approach me because of my cat and I charm them into my lair.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you allow women to stroke your pet?

My Maine Coon is a Main Cool, totally indifferent to attention from strangers (useful for a therapy cat), so I don't allow women to touch him and I tell them he only wants to be petted by women from my intimate circle.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
..... I tell them he only wants to be petted by women from my intimate circle.
Ha-ha - That's brilliant!

The dog that I still have is a total attention tart. It would be difficult to stop her from barrelling in to get petted - most people do love her though (apart from a small percentage who are afraid of Bull-breeds), she's a pretty good wing-girl, and she does attract women who like dogs - Then I go into flirt mode :cool:

Mia
mia.jpg

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I might get another dog soon.
I like to have two, and stagger them (age-wise) so that when one eventually dies, the other is in mid-life - Then when I bring a puppy in, the other is a great help in training... the puppy kinda learns the ropes, and the ways of the house, from the older one.
You have to be perpared to give 15+ yrs to a dog though... and need to be active enough for walks - Now I'm fast approaching 60, that would mean I'd have to be active well into my mid-70s - The other possibility is to wait until Mia takes her last walk, then get a cat.... A least you can still look after a cat if your health deteriorates with age - So I'm having a long hard think about it - If I do get another dog. it'll be my last one.
Currently looking at Vizslas.
BREED Hero_0067_hungarian_vizsla.jpg

Last edited:

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love dogs but after taking care of a girlfriend's for a week I realized I didn't want one living in my home. Everything began to smell like dogs in short order. I tend to agree with the Jewish/Muslim perspective that they just aren't clean. Truth is they lick their anus then try to kiss you. They carry a ton of parasites despite how well you care for them. I realized I was spending at least an hour a day improving the dogs life that I could have spent improving my own. I think dogs are good for families with children, I almost avoid Dog girls now for the above reasons. They use the animal as an emotional buffer instead of fully engaging with their men. They do in fact work as chick magnets, but I'd rather attract the women myself.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took care of a lover's very sweet dog for a month (and only because the dog was submissive to my cats), but yes, the smell and the forced walks (my cat can do his business while we're out, but if not, he will just go on the letterbox), but worse was the dog's dependency and his inability to stay home alone.

I prefer a cat lady to a dog lady. ;)

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Martyn Klook by Stanley Robben 2.jpeg
Photo taken by an Amsterdam street photographer

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took care of a lover's very sweet dog for a month (and only because the dog was submissive to my cats), but yes, the smell and the forced walks (my cat can do his business while we're out, but if not, he will just go on the letterbox), but worse was the dog's dependency and his inability to stay home alone.

I prefer a cat lady to a dog lady. ;)
Yeah I suppose other than children that's another thing to consider. Women with pets. I mean much less restrictive than children certainly, but what are the pets needs and could it interfere. As a single guy who lives alone I wouldn't consider a dog for this reason. I had dogs while married and I miss them and all but no way in hell would I take care of even one myself. I had two kittens for about 5-6 months before I decided to move and they were pretty much a cakewalk. Not a single accident or damaged item. Thinking of getting one again.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always had dogs - I did have two until my eldest sadly had to take his last walk to the vet a few momths back, aged 16.
Sorry to hear that. That's a ripe old age for a dog though. I'm a cat person, but that's a nice looking dog. The one thing I can't stand about having pets is losing them, it's always very difficult.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, I agree.

Most of the times, wingmen are annoying.

But cats and dogs? Everyone, especially females, loves cats and dogs.