Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Windy City Chronicles

E_Sex

Don Juan
Reaction score
You FR is an interesting read, I myself am a chicago native, and know of the many hot woman that walk these streets. I don't think I'd be an appropriate wiing for you though, as I'll just be turning 18 next month, so there's a vast difference in the girl's we'd pull I suppose. Although we could get on some day game I suppose.

Also, since you didn't seem to know in the beginning of your FR and I dont know if you ever found out, but the age of consent in IL is 17.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is English your first language or do ya always type like that? :crackup: Seriously tho I'm always down for hitting the streets. Hit me up.

E_Sex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man haha, I like expressing my vocabulary haha. And I'll pm you when im bout it.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Macallik, I get the impression lately that you are trying too hard. That you aren't comfortable being yourself. And that you feel the need to try hard to "get sum", which can be very unattractive to women who are capable of more than "giving sum". And that when you try to flip it in hopes of a deeper connection, you are lamenting the fact that it isn't happening.

The key word you are not realizing, is YET.

These are just my thoughts and feedback from what I've read here of your posts since October.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting insight iqqi.

I do agree with the overall theme of your post, especially if you were to replace 'getting sum' with being too direct/solipsistic. I never really entertained the idea of NSA sex in this journal until recently.

With the entries in this thread, the overly sexual interactions were either me acting out when I wasn't getting enough attention or me coming to the realization that we were not compatible but trying to get something out of the interaction (read: sex)

I fluctuated between too sexual when I thought that there was nothing between us and not sexual enough when the girl had potential. I have found a balance before and I will find it again.

What I am realizing is that here is no such thing as a selfish seducer. I was rushing/skipping the courting aspects of dating which some might say is the most exciting and interesting part, because I was in a rush to get to the things that I personally find interesting.

I see now, that my lack of interest in fluff can be misconstrued as a rush to get sexual so I am pumping the brakes temporarily. I have to play the courting game and give females what I want and then they will be more than willing to give me what I want.

Hit me up if you want to run some day game or sit on the sidelines and watch me talk to women. Peace

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grabbed digits from a chick on State Street. Talked to her for 20 minutes on the phone Sunday and will work on scheduling a day 2 tomorrow.

Work at an predominantly female job but there are only 1-2 chicks that have caught my eye. Will probably make a move in the immediate future.

Will document more of my approaches during the day. Aiming for a number a day or at least 10-20 #s a month. Definitely attainable where I am at right now. I don't want to make approaching a chore but I need to set some kind of goals so that I can push myself and also so that I can get experience at a faster pace

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a date scheduled today with the chick I met on State Street but I flaked coz she ended up being pregnant. And they say quality is dead... We didnt have much in common but good practice on the phone game which has always been weak.

Grabbed some digits from a chick at the water tower this afternoon. Cute, large oversized designer glasses and some leggings on. I got off on the 5th floor with her I think It was the floor with the lower entry to Forever 21 is located. I started talking to her on the escalator and grabbed the digits by the time we walked from the escalator to Forever 21.

Have been texting her today, seems interested. Will see what comes out of it