Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Windy City Chronicles II

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hung out with Nandy during the week. She doesn't have that sexual vibe that makes me want to bang. Going to have to LJBF her. I think with younger chicks, I am going to primarily pursue purely sexual or pivot status first and foremost coz the odds of us being on the same wavelength are low.

Both of the flakes from the party hit me up, but haven't been on sh!t so nothing there.

Walking downtown the other day, saw a chick on the phone. I smiled at her as she walked by and she smiled back. We both turned and checked each other out as we walked our opposite directions, and so I just doubled back and got the easy #. Working on using just my smile as an opener. Friendly and disarming ftw.

Also on a related not, I am going to do less 'openers'. Working on the smooth approaches you might see on a rerun of Sex and The City or a Hugh Grant romantic comedy, confident, charming and witty, as opposed to being perhaps too direct and/or not separating myself from the rest of the suitors in any real fashion.

Anyways, as for the girl, Melanie, later on that night we talked on the phone for 30 mins or so. She is another one of these chicks that cool to talk and flirt with with but too young to have anything long term. Still can be fun potentially though.

Still haven't had lunch with Michelle.

Have been talking nightly to Hilary on the phone. She seems interested in committing to a relationship after a few phone convos. I do like what I have heard so far but I am unsure whether I am ready for exclusivity. We are scheduled to hang out again in the very near future.

Called Andrea Thursday and we talked for like literally 2 minutes. We barely talk on the phone ever unless I hit her up and she rushes me off the phone or gives short text messages. However, when we hang out she shows interest big time. She did let me know she is starting school in the city and hinted at her Tuesdays being open for us to hang though. We shall see. She either has a relationship ongoing in the suburbs or is trying to protect herself. Doesn't matter either way I suppose.

Anyways she let me know she was coming downtown Friday (yesterday). Unfortunately, something came up and I had to cancel. She asked what I was up to this weekend but I already had tentative plans so I couldn't commit to anything concrete with her.

Yesterday, I was coming home from downtown. When the train pulled up, I made eye contact with a chick already sitting down inside the train. It was the kind of eye contact that is for a second or two but neither of you are looking away. Then the doors opened and I strolled in. Although she was facing the opposite direction of my entrance, she turned her head towards me and reinitiated eye contact.

The train was packed so I had to pick a seat behind her but I just stared at her. Eventually she turned back and tried to sneak a peak at me. We caught eyes a few more times and eventually she started smiling and then I started smiling. The seat next to her frees up and she beckons me over. I tell her to come to me at first, and then just man up and go sit next to her.

We talk and she is cool but jailbait so I don't get the #. Easily could have gotten it though because she was clearly interested. Decent subway practice though.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hit up an open mic thingy earlier in the week to work on my stationary game. This scene was a lot different than the joint I hit up last weekend: it was less institutional and more urban and edgy. I'm a fan. Also there was a handful of cute girls, all of which seemed receptive and complimented what I was wearing. I was too intimidated with the idea of opening four girls and balked at the opportunity though.

The most interesting thing was that 1-2 of the chicks I was getting brief eye contact with actually went on stage and performed. By the end of the night, I was crushing hard on a chick. Like I thought she was cute and easy on the eyes and all, but listening to her perform and express herself made my heart go pitter-patter.

I couldn't help but think just how easy it might be to seduce someone involved in prose or poetry. Generally, an artist's work publicly express personal thoughts and ideas. Like a painter might use harsh colors or frenetic brush strokes to signify frustration or excitement or bleakness or whatever. With words though, especially in the post modern scene, I feel like there is a lot less ambiguity about meaning, especially outside of the institutional arena. Writing is extremely cathartic for many and so if you shut up and listen, like really listen... a poet will often give you a blueprint of their goals, their insecurities, their fears, etc. Powerful stuff to have at your disposal.

If I am attracted to someone, I want to make them feel good. To me, it doesn't matter if I find out what makes them feel good in a phone conversation, in the likes/dislikes section of their facebook profile, or while they are on stage at a poetry slam. All that matters is how I make her feel when we are together.

More when it happens.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to a birthday party on Friday night at a club. It was decent except I caked it all night with a girl that took my number and never called. I think I tried to escalate too much and it scared her away.

Was scheduled to hang out with Hilary Saturday. Earlier in the week, we talked and she said she had the whole day free for me. I woke up around 12 because of the partying the night before and hit her up and she said she was at some funeral. A few hours later I hit her up and she says she is at the wake.

A few more hours later and no updates from her. Around 10pm, I write her off and hastily get ready to go to some college party I overlooked for her. The party is a huge sausage fest but I drink the majority of a 4Loko so it is whatever. I did bump into Rudy who gave me a hug but she left with another dude. I think I played that one all wrong and should have been more sexually forward when i met her.

Randomly in the party i check my phone and Hilary has called and texted a few times. She 'fell asleep' and blah blah. I call her back and ask her is still coming to visit. I am drunk at 1am with slurred speech and disappointment loosely veiled as indifference, so me asking her is she still coming to Chicago and that we can 'just talk' sounds like I am pressuring her or some sh!t and she hangs up. I leave a voicemail msg and she calls me back and apologizes and says that "as soon as I wake up tomorrow, we can hang out"

Walking back to the train station after the bust of a night, my wing tells me that he asked his girl's friend, Amber, what's good and that she might be interested. I go up and introduce myself and she is on spring break, blah blah so I put in work and we end up at their crib.

Long story short, we fool around for most of the night but I don't beat. She's into me though and I dig her. Not as interested in her as I am in Hilary, and she is only here for a week or two, but she is cool people and I definitely don't mind hanging with her.

We wake up the next morning and fool around sommore, but I know I have the tentative date with Hilary scheduled. I want to get up and leave but I find out that there is some sign out rule at the dorm where guests have to sign out, and her roommate isn't up yet so I end up not leaving the dorm until like 12 or 1pm.

Then I made two errors:
- I hung out downtown with friends for like another hour or two instead of hitting up Hilary who said she was ready to hang with me as soon as I woke up
- When I did communicate with Hilary, I texted her instead of calling to gauge her attitude

I offer to meet up around 6:30 in Chicago and she says it is kinda late. Then like 30-40 minutes later, I tell her I can meet up earlier. No response. I get ready just in case and around 5pm text her saying I am hopping out the shower. No response. Weaksauce.

Anyways, I just go to sleep and call it a night, I hit up Amber the next day and she takes forever to respond, eventually we start talking and I invite her out to some event at a book store up North. Later I talk to the wing who is close with Amber's friend, and he says that last night, he went back up to their dorm with some guy friends and partied with them.

Talk about terrible wing work lol. There are plenty of fish in the sea and all, but if I have it on my line and I am working on reeling it in, why not look for another fish for another guy to catch?

He told me when he walked in the door with the new guys, Amber's first question was "Where's Macallik?" My wing, I'm guessing inadvertently, made it sound like I heard about the opportunity to hang with Amber, the same girl I talked to and fooled around with for literally hours the night before, and decided against it. He also said plenty of other stuff that didn't help my situation but c'est la vie. Onto the next one if I can't recover.

Amber ended up flaking, likely due to a mixture of getting no sleep the night before/meeting a new guy to dull the effect of meeting me. As for Hilary, I haven't been able to get in contact with her since yesterday.

I'm going to work on getting a new job, getting some new chicks in rotation and possibly getting a wing man who won't end up being counterproductive in the strategy of getting me laid, lol.

More when it happens

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had another date with Hilary scheduled on Saturday. The night before I was drinking with Amber and friends at the dorm but left around 4am so that I wouldn't oversleep the date like last time.

On Saturday, about an hour before we are scheduled to meet, Hilary called me to make sure we were still on, but because I hadn't hit her back to verify the plans we agreed upon with one of those "hey are we still on for hanging out today" texts, she will try but she is not sure whether she can make the time we had planned on. I was irritated and she could tell on the phone I think. Anyways I head downtown as planned and she just stopped responding the day of our scheduled date.

A few hours later, when it is clear she isn't coming, I call her and it goes to voicemail. She hits me back today, two days later, saying "i know you are upset but something came up that I don't want to talk about. I hope you have a great day"

She has pulled this stunt before, I let it slide last time but this time I texted her saying it isn't going to work and I can't imagine myself being with someone who can't pick up the phone and let me know when they can't make it.

I was going to say more but then I realized, fvck it. Her actions have said all that needs to be said. She had some facebook status about me and then deleted me haha. Real matttture. Cute girl but definitely has some issues when it comes to respecting other people's time and feelings.

I'm a little anxious about deading a chick that I talked to nightly for hours but I have scheduled meet ups between us a handful of times and she just keeps flaking with complete disregard for me and my plans without so much as a reason or a heads up. Kinda glad I managed to see this trait show up now before I invested any real time or money into her.

Went up Amber's dorm over the weekend for drinking but too much drama between the party-goers so I didn't spend the night. Also, like I said before, I wanted to be ready for my date with Hilary because I kinda botched the last date by sleeping over at Amber's too late.

Last night I had an uneventful night at the club and then me and a friend went to and kicked it at the dorm again. We just made out, talked and watched TV coz there was no place to escalate in... it was just 6 ppl in a common room watching MTV and surfing the net. Plus, my friend tells me she is a virgin. Not really into deflowering chicks on spring break.

No future there because she is bouncing in a few days but she is a cool chick. Nice quick reminder that there are quality girls out there yet, just gotta kiss a couple Hilary's that waste your time before you meet some Amber's sometimes.

Gonna go out and get some new chicks in rotation, more when it happens.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright, back from a two-and-a-half month intermission. Please take your seats as the second act commences. Back to putting in work and making memorable experiences. Rejection be damned.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday at the train station waiting en route to chilling with some friends downtown, a girl walks into my general vicinity and stops. I look at her and she holds eye contact for a second or two before averting her eyes a few times. The train comes and I let her get on first with the full intention to sit near her wherever she chooses.

She chooses a seat and I get one behind her so that I am facing the back of her head. She is eating out of on one of those one-serving sized bags of Cheetos and keeps looking out the window and her eyes furtively glance in my direction a few times so finally I grab my balls and think of a plan.

I pull out my cell phone and typed into the text message field:
I want to say hello and talk to you but I aint sure I am ready for your cheetos breath lol. Can I get your # and we can start a convo. :)
I saved her name in my phone as "Cute girl on the train". I tapped her shoulder and handed my phone to her when she glanced backwards. There was an initial silence and then a stifled laugh as she read the message.

She types her number into my phone and then turns around and hands it to me with a big smile. We talk a bit before I exit the train at my stop. I liked the convo and we have a lot in common but there was 1-2 physical features about her that I noticed that turned me off.

One thing I can work on is not disagreeing so much. I am an extremely independent person when it comes to thinking and often I find myself inadvertently playing devil's advocate or challenging someone's views. While this might be a great way to interaction in educational fields, it is not so good for rapport for most women. I will attempt to tone it down and bite my toungue when I come across views or opinions I disagree with and change the subject.

On the train ride home around 4am, there is a cute girl on the train. I stare at her alllll train ride but to no avail. I think she is looking at me through the reflection on the train window but I don't know for certain so I am having trouble motivating myself to go in.

My stops comes and wouldn't ya know it, she gets off on my stop. As I am walking, a random girl smiles and waves at me and says she keeps seeing me everywhere. I smile and shoot back some witty remark and then go in on the girl I saw on the train.

She was receptive and I got the number, but I need to work on being less horny when it is late night because I was gunning for the hail mary without sizing her up to see what kind of girl she was. I don't think we have a lot in common, so no real loss here, but for the future, I need to read the girls and react accordingly.

One thing I liked about the convo was that I was asking her hypothetical questions to get a feel for her and I also was asking hypothetical questions about "what would you do if I was her boyfriend and I..." but I think I got caught going to the well one too many times because eventually she said the bus was taking too long and that she was gonna go back to the train station and catch the train to a different location to get on a different bus.

I was in the field for a long period of time and those were the only two numbers I got. A couple other approaches were executed but none amounted to anything worth documenting. It feels good to get back on the horse though.

Will work on:
- Not being too touchy-feely, and reacting based on what the females words/actions tell me
- Shutting my mouth instead of disagreeing or pointing out logical inconsistencies with a belief

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ Go for it man.

The two girls on the train were both flakes. The first one was kinda surprising because she was into me heavy on the train. It doesn't really matter though because I wasn't feeling her when we were talking.

Got 3-4 numbers from The Taste last Sunday, only one panning out so far. Once again, I am stuck between trying to get too much rapport vs trying to party and have a good time. Getting better at being ****y and funny and playful again, back where I used to be.

Went for drinks with Andrea last night. Every time we hang out she gets less attractive it seems lol. Plus talking to her and finding out more about her makes me believe that maybe she is not quality either.

Deaded Amber last night via text. She 'just be doin too much' as the Chicago natives say. She hits me up at like 3am but doesn't have any means/interest in coming over, or she will hit me up and then take three hours to respond after I reply. I don't have the patience to get her to act right, so I will have to find another girl that has already gotten with the program.

The main focus I need to work on is getting the first few approaches out of the way to get out of my head early on in the day. Once I do that, I am golden but until I do, I am as nervous as everyone else is

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approached a girl on State Street on my way to work yesterday. I stopped and said I wanted to say hello to her and she took her headphones off, said ok. Put her headphones on, and started walking while I was stationary.

Looking back she seemed like the socially-inept type because she had big headphones and ran funnily up the subway steps. After she started walking again she glanced back out of the corner of her eye once and walked kinda slow whereas most chicks who are spooked out after an approach powerwalk the fvck out of there.

Either way, that is the 1st day approach in a while.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out with friends yesterday and forced myself to get another approach in. Saw a girl walking on N Michigan by herself and went in for the conversation. Was kinda nervous/rusty and went into autopilot but still managed to get the number. Likely a flake or she won't answer but it still felt good anyways. Set the tone for the rest of the night.

After that , went to a loft party that was good. College hip hop crowd was there and it was jam-packed. Full of sweaty dancers moving in the darkened rooms with only the outdoor streetlights, the flashing controls on the Djs turntables and the moon illuminating most rooms.

The first girl I met, Dee, was upstairs in a bedroom that had nothing in it, but the lights were on. It was about 4-5 people in it and so I started dancing with my back turned to the group. When I turned back, one girl was very close to me so I grabbed her and we danced. We were both hot and sweaty in relatively no time at all.

There were a bunch of her friends there so I didn't see much chance to escalate, however during part of the dancing, she grabs my hand and puts them on her tits. From there I start trying to subtly suck on her neck (albeit drunkenly) and eventually turn her around and we kiss for short few seconds.

This is in a room with the lights on and nothing in the room so it was not much we could so I ask her if she wants to go somewhere and she declines. Soon we stop dancing shortly afterwards and she leaves the room and heads back to the main dance area.

Results
Tried to escalate but did not have a legitimate sounding reason so next I need to have something that doesn't make her sound like a slut if she leaves her friends to 'talk' with me.

While walking from one room to another I make eye contact and smile at a cute girl entering the party. She smiles back and looks down so I walk behind her and slowly put my arm around the small of her back and tell her I will be back for a dance later. She smiles and says ok.

Later on in the night, I see her downstairs and we talk for a bit. I can't remember what was said or anything, mostly jokes and fluff but I did grab the number. Will call her and try to get some interest piqued on the phone because I doubt I gave her anything that will be running through her mind at the end of the night

Results
Don't get too drunk that you are just spewing randomness and are not guiding the conversation towards a goal

While walking up the stairs, I was walking pass this cute girl. She looked like a model from America's Next Top Model and when our eyes locked, I instinctively smiled and she did too. I go in and approach and we talk. Nothing major and I think I could work on my fluff so that it is more interesting but I still grabbed the digits. She (Antonia) made a comment about looking forward to my call and told me to make sure to use the # so that felt great. Was ****y and funny and displayed some personality so I think she was digging me but it was only a 5 min convo so I will have to get some more rapport when I call her. I've have had chicks remind me to call them only to not pick up when I call but I am gonna stick to positive thinking and that she is waiting by the phone. Oh and she was with a dude when I approached her. I didn't see at first but he was clearly in the friend zone so no biggie there.

Results
Good approach, stay positive thinking about the future with this one. She was interested and is interested until proven otherwise. I need to remember to talk about stuff that most people aren't talking about too. Give her a conversation she doesn't have everyday. The people in the lead pave the way, the people who are struggling are the ones who follow the archetypes of others.

The next girl, it is kind of a blur. I think we started dancing randomly, I can't remember whether I approached her or not. Anyways, she was bad as fvck albeit a little drunk. We were dancing and she kept doing this move here she would put one ****ed leg up in the air while we were grinding and then she would lose her balance. Wtf.

We are grinding and dancing and I turn her around. Our foreheads and noses touch as we grind slowly to the breakdown of a song. Then I pull her chin up and we start making out for a few minutes. Eventually we stop and she goes back to her friends who are like 5 feet to the left of us. She talks to them for like 2 minutes and then comes back to me and we dance some more with the occasional make out. This pattern continued 3-4 times where she would walk to her friends and dance with them for like a song and then come back to me.

Definitely a cutie and her friends weren't ****blocking or anything. However, she (Shaunie) was trouble. A few times she palmed my face and shoved it. She did it once when I was using too much tongue during the makeout and also randomly a few more times as well, only to turn back around and continue grinding/making out with me.

Also, she would dance provocatively like two feet in front of me to get attention... booty popping or dropping it low and then when a guy would come and dance with her, she would grind with them for like 30 seconds and then break it off, returning to grind on me and/or make out. Sounds like some key ingredients if you are making a get-into-a-fight apple pie if ya ask me.

I goosed her a few times and also tried to finger her once when she did her signature 'one leg in the air' move but she stopped me. Eventually I got bored of hanging with her in the corner and feigning indifference when she left me alone for a few minutes to dance with her friends. Once, Dee walked by and I grabbed her and we talked for a second but she was looking for her friends so didn't stay very long.

Regarding Shaunie, I felt like I could stay with her all night and try and go for the lay or I can get the # and try and get the lay later on or once the party is over. I go for the # and she says that she doesn't have a working phone or something like that.

My intoxicated mind was calling bullsh!t and so I tell her i am torn between two worlds because I like her but I don't think she is telling the truth... or something random and not well thought out like that. I can't remember her response I believe she might have repeated herself. Anyways I ejected soon afterwards.

Results
Sometimes chicks just want to make out drunk and not stay in contact but that isn't always the case. She might not have had a working phone. It is a recession and all. Be more patient. Next time, ask for the facebook, twitter, her social security #, something. Keep it light and fun. You just need a means to get in contact with her and run game. It doesn't have to by via phone only.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After this, the party got shut down and so everyone took to the streets. Bumped into a chick I was talking to earlier on the couch. Earlier she sat next to me and this guy followed her over but she wasn't paying him any attention. Me and her start talking and within 5 minutes I am asking her when's the last time she had sex and whats her favorite position. Haven't really talked about sex that fast with someone random in a non-joking manner unless you count the Apoc Opener. Going to do it more often if the chicks seem dtf.

She was game and said it was a week ago and it was missionary and that the guy wasn't a good lay. I should have escalated with kino and/or tried to isolate. We took a pic together and then her friend was taking a pic of her and the guy next to her on the couch. I look away and when I look back, they are making out. I wasn't that interested in her so I dipped out.

So I saw this chick walking outside looking by herself. As she walks by, I smile and go "Heeyyyyy" with that inflection that says "Don't I know you from somewhere?" We talk although it is all C&F this time around and no sexual talk. I grab the digits and she says to call her phone after Monday because she is getting a new phone or something. Made me wince thinking back to Shaunie and that maybe she was telling the truth lol.

Results
Sex talk should be followed with actions. Don't just talk about it, be about it. She was looking for her friends so I don't think I could have taken her into a dark alley and escalated when I bumped into her again.

So now I am outside with friends, just looking for cuties to talk to or to reinitiate with ones we met earlier. Later on, I see my friends engaging 3 girls and the one that I found cute was unattended to. I jump in there and talk to her. The alcohol had worn off but my confidence was still peaking so my C&F was through the roof and m usual wittiness was back in full effect.

Talked to her (Layla) for a good 5-10 minutes and then grabbed her digits and went into a club nearby. We didn't make plans but we kept talking about how the next time I take her out I will be using coupons or going half on a McDonald's meal comprised off the Dollar Menu. Corny jokes, but I liked the idea of time distortion and she is always laughing and having a good time imagining the two of us going out on a date and so when I call her to set something up, it should be less resistance.

But yeah, the club was not as good as I expected so after 10 minutes of looking for a cute available chick, I went back outside and her friends were still there. I reopen her and we pick up where we left off conversation-wise. Eventually we head back upstairs to the loft where the music is no longer playing, the lights are on, and the only people are there live there or are friends with the people who live there.

I go quiet here and kinda get in my head. I stopped talking to her as much and she starts talking with her friends more. Eventually my friend starts texting me saying to come downstairs so I say goodbye to her and head back downstairs and catch the train home.

Results
Glad I came back out to the club to talk to her. I think that won me points and allowed me to build more rapport. Next time, I need to remain engaged when the scene changes. I can easily talk to her and her friends instead of just her so don't sweat it if the dynamics of the approach changes on the fly

On the train, I see a chick who I noticed earlier that was partying at the club. I sit down next to her and talk. She had this deadpan attitude that really through me off. Like she didn't smile, laugh or show any real interest other than not telling me to move or show any signs of disinterest. It was to the point that after a silence I stopped and told her I can't tell whether I am getting anywhere with her or not lol.

I was struggling for topics and having a brain fart probably because she didn't give me energy to feed on, but eventually I ignored it and started stringing together more of a conversation and less of an interrogation session.

By the end of the convo, it didn't make sense going for the # other than for practice and so I just told her to have a good night when she got off at her stop.

Results
Always always always think positive about your approach and what she is thinking. Throughout the entire 1st half of the interaction, I was imagining her thinking that she just wanted to get home but some dude was making a poor attempt at trying to talk to her. I wanted to bail and save face so bad but I stuck it out and found out later that she always acts like that and it was no reflection of what she thought of me.

In fact that is probably the biggest lesson about last night. Assume the best during every pick up scenario. It makes things easier and brings the right kind of energy to each approach. There is absolutely nothing to gain by thinking negatively.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I want to get approaches in daily and more often (Deicide, I see you lol) but just one to report for today.

A girl on the train home today. Went up and opened but then stalled out after 30 seconds or so because I got self conscious because she kept attempting to put her earphones back in after I opened her. On the plus side, I slowed down my delivery when I was speaking so I sounded more confident than I felt.

The main problem was that I went into autopilot immediately instead of being calm and being observant. She had a unique bag which I noticed and complimented but I was asking the run-of-the-mill stuff like how old she was and was she from around her. I got tunnel vision and was thinking only of what I could say to make/keep conversation instead of what is funny/interesting.

Next time I will plow the fvck out the approach and assume that she is interested because she gave signs earlier like eye contact. The signals I interpreted as her not being interested could have easily been nervousness on her part. Most chicks go defensive and they need a strong willed, confident guy to sweep them off of their feet. I am working on always assuming the positive for each approach. It'll make life easier, that's for sure.

Tonight I am going to sign up for some networking events and things I can do after work. Night game is cool and all but I would be knackered for work daily if I stayed out til 3am every morning. With networking events I can still get smashed if I want to and still be in bed by 11. Also I might actually have more in common with the crowd than the average chick I meet on the South Side of Chicago.

Just finished talking to a chick I # closed running day game over the weekend outside the Water Tower Mall, Mariah. We spoke for about 10 mins. Sounds cool but might be too young to get real serious with. We'll see.

More when it happens fellas

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The level and style of your game is very strong. Great confidence.

I have a request. Can you talk a bit about going solo. How did you get into it, how did you adjust and improve? Often i get too conscious without a wingman in a situation with 3 or more girls, or for extended periods of time cruising solo in a party/nightclub looking for openings.

Inspirational stuff, the best thing on this forum.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment Ease.

Solo game started out for me because my friends were in relationships and/or lazy. Every time they decided to stay in or take too long to get ready, I was the one suffering. It got to the point where their actions (or inaction) was hurting my ability to meet new women so I had to start rolling solo to put in work for night game.

It has been a long time since I first started going and so I can't remember everything but I do remember the whole, "Is everyone staring at me?" "People must think I am a loser for coming alone..." "Everyone else who came with someone is having fun." type of thoughts constantly barraging me.

Eventually, the more you do it, the quieter that voice becomes, just like all other things in self-improvement. One thing I mentioned in the last post was working on 'assuming the positive' and I think that translates well for rolling solo.

When a girl asks me, "Who are you here with" for example, I can think that A) she is asking me this because she thinks I look like a loser standing alone OR B) she wants to know if I am alone because she is thinking about leaving the club with me and wants to know if there are any obstacles.

If I think the latter, that puts me in a confident place and I can easily think of something ****y/funny at her thanks to my internal assumption. If I think the former, I freeze up on the spot and visualize myself as I think she sees me: alone with no friends and having a sh!tty time. Also, it is harder to think of conversational topics when you are feeling insecure... thinking of crashing and burning or looking like a loser will lead to it 99% of the time.

To be honest, when you are solo, it really doesn't matter what the target is thinking because if she is thinking A but I am thinking B, I stand the chance of getting her attracted anyways by showing personality. However, on the other hand, if she is thinking B and I come at her with A, she might second guess when it comes to putting out. So essentially, yo can either do A or do B, but there is never any benefit to doing A instead of B so it makes sense to always choose B regardless. I did some reading on Game Theory earlier this year and they refer to this as the Dominant Strategy

(Note: Although I might mentally convince myself of B, I don't always necessarily vocalize it to the target. The point of the belief is to give me the confident to act, not to have her confirm it to me so that I can act.)

I won't lie, my game is tightest when I am with friends, because you can feed off someone else's energy and get that 'hero's welcome' whenever you come back from a set. However, I am ready to go solo in a heartbeat. Plus, usually, when I am out with friends, we aren't approaching together... we split up, grab #s, and then come back and drink/shoot the sh!t, and then rinse and repeat. Then at the end of the night we usually go over our #s to make sure we didn't get the same girls lol.

I am not personally going into three sets solo btw, I usually look for chicks by themselves or that are giving me blatant indications of interest so that they will oblige when I peel them away from their friends.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
macallik said:
I goosed her a few times and also tried to finger her once when she did her signature 'one leg in the air' move but she stopped me.
Cool story bro.

What was your point with this move?

The whole party field report reminded me of middle school. I just picked out one example here. Ask yourself, do grown men really do things like that? Seriously that whole field report read like a flashback of my middle school days when inexperienced and curious children would do all kinds of ridiculous exploratory things at house parties. I think your success rate will improve once you mature a little with your approaches. The deadpan girl at the end was a sign, my friend. Who is really going for that sh!t, who is grown?

Had to give it to you straight no chaser. I'll continue to do so, unless you want sugar coating, my friend.

I liked your description of the dark loft, however.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
macallik said:
To be honest, when you are solo, it really doesn't matter what the target is thinking because if she is thinking A but I am thinking B, I stand the chance of getting her attracted anyways by showing personality. However, on the other hand, if she is thinking B and I come at her with A, she might second guess when it comes to putting out. So essentially, yo can either do A or do B, but there is never any benefit to doing A instead of B so it makes sense to always choose B regardless. I did some reading on Game Theory earlier this year and they refer to this as the Dominant Strategy

(Note: Although I might mentally convince myself of B, I don't always necessarily vocalize it to the target. The point of the belief is to give me the confident to act, not to have her confirm it to me so that I can act.)
A man alone is sexy, unless he is at a bar and not drinking. Then he is creepy. Stay confident in your lone wolf status, and by the way, the line "I'm a lone wolf" is classic and never a bad line.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Cool story bro.

What was your point with this move?

The whole party field report reminded me of middle school. I just picked out one example here. Ask yourself, do grown men really do things like that? Seriously that whole field report read like a flashback of my middle school days when inexperienced and curious children would do all kinds of ridiculous exploratory things at house parties. I think your success rate will improve once you mature a little with your approaches. The deadpan girl at the end was a sign, my friend. Who is really going for that sh!t, who is grown?

Had to give it to you straight no chaser. I'll continue to do so, unless you want sugar coating, my friend.

I liked your description of the dark loft, however.
Hey iqqi

Hmmm. I am not sure where this is coming from but yes, this is what people do at parties and clubs. Sexual acts in bathrooms and on couches are the norm when horny people get drunk. It is not just a middle school thing coz regarding the party scene in Chicago I have met up with women who were older than me yet just as game (or even moreso) for some good times.

Granted, I am not finger fvcking chicks in the MCA or as we go on a dinner date, but this was a Chicago college loft party. Five dollars to get in, people smoking weed on the balcony, sweat pouring off the girls as they grind on you, Waka Flocka and Wiz Khalifa songs leading to mass chaos, lowered inhibitions, etc.

Also you might want to reread the section about the girl I tried to finger. She had repeatedly shoved me in the face and kept luring other guys to dance with her before running back to me. I went for the quick fun because she clearly isn't quality and when she shut that down, I went for the # as a Hail Mary for some potential fun later.

Anyways, let me know what your schedule is looking like and you can wing me one day or you can show me how its done and I can watch you pick up dudes. As long as we go somewhere reasonably priced (read: drinks/cover are $10 or less) I am game. If you know any diverse after work spots or networking events, that would be even better.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
macallik said:
Hmmm. I am not sure where this is coming from
It's coming from reading what you wrote! Nothing else!

macallik said:
but yes, this is what people do at parties and clubs. Sexual acts in bathrooms and on couches are the norm when horny people get drunk.
No, this is not what adults do. Think of a few suave, mature MEN that you respect and admire, and then ask yourself if that is what they do at a social event of any caliber, unless it is an orgy.

I know of a few people who do some sexual risque acts in bathrooms at clubs/restaurants/airplanes, but that is a lot different than just sticking your finger in the crotch of some chick you don't even know in a publicly viewable space. That is just frigging immature and retarded.

You can get away with it because you are in your early 20's and look young... but do you really want to get away with the behavior of a thirteen year old immature boy?

I know I am coming across real harsh, but I read what you wrote and I get into my Frank from Juice mode. Like, what the hell is wrong with the youth today? :p I got to get my point across! :cuss:

macallik said:
It is not just a middle school thing coz regarding the party scene in Chicago I have met up with women who were older than me yet just as game (or even moreso) for some good times.
Good times? Why aren't you meeting women and then having good times in a more suitable environment at later time (even if it is just a few minutes later, and at least in the bathroom for heaven's sake)? These are slvts disrespecting themselves, and you really aren't doing much better.

I am getting into my LMS/Puertoricanlover mode!

macallik said:
Granted, I am not finger fvcking chicks in the MCA or as we go on a dinner date, but this was a Chicago college loft party. Five dollars to get in, people smoking weed on the balcony, sweat pouring off the girls as they grind on you, Waka Flocka and Wiz Khalifa songs leading to mass chaos, lowered inhibitions, etc.
Sounds like a bunch of low class immature children. Unless it's an orgy!

Just because everyone else is doing it doesn't mean you have to!

macallik said:
Also you might want to reread the section about the girl I tried to finger. She had repeatedly shoved me in the face and kept luring other guys to dance with her before running back to me. I went for the quick fun because she clearly isn't quality and when she shut that down, I went for the # as a Hail Mary for some potential fun later.
She wasn't quality doesn't mean that you have to lower your own quality.

High quality men do not finger random h0's anywhere in the public eye.

I might invite you out to wing sometime, but I don't pick up men. I am in a committed relationship now. I'd just accompany you, point out who you should be talking to, and tell you what you are doing right and wrong. At this point I think you might be too socially inept to hang out with me however. I don't want you embarrassing me by trying to finger some nasty h0 on the dance floor in front of anyone who might see! Or trying to mack up any single person who even accidentally looks your way!

No offense!

Reclassify yourself! Into a higher class! Have some respect! For yourself as an adult, and for how you represent yourself! Grow up! Just a little! Be choosy in who you stick your digits of any kind into! Once you become choosier, you might find yourself with more choices! Don't try to get away with anything you can just because you can and others can! Ask yourself what is the point of a super unclassy action before you do it! Stop acting like a dog that will hump anything that moves, it isn't sexy! Not attractive!

Ok. LMS phase out. :)

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok my last response to ya iqqi.

My surroundings dictate my actions. The idea of quality is subjective from room to room, so I watch the dynamics of the situation and calibrate myself to what I believe they are into. As a result, I am not interested in looking classy in a room full of bust downs or looking immature in a room full of high cultured citizens. I am interested in what gets me what I want and so I will act the way I deem necessary to get it.

Please pm me if you have anything else you'd like to add or discuss because I don't want this argument about what is civilized to take up too much of the thread.

My offer to go out is still open btw. A networking event after work would fit nicely into my schedule and shouldn't be any cause for alarm for your significant other. Inbox me if you can or cannot work something out. Peace