Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Willpower, Baby!

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Willpower is not thought. Willpower is believe. As you believe you shall become. But believe comes from thought. That's why you can change yourself via different thoughts and thus alter your believes.

I believe I can do it. And thus I can. I believe I can't. So I can't. I believe this girl is going to be attracted to me. And so she is. While I am relaxed, knowing, talking to her, I watch her becoming interested in me and it's fun.

I believe I am going to get this job, no, rather I KNOW I am going to get it. The interviewer is impressed. Such confidence, such coolness, no trembling voice, this guy can sell himself, he seems to be very competent. And guess what. I got the job against all odds.

Willpower is the successor of physical power. Watch this little guy beat up the tougher guy. The tougher guy was afraid, so he just tried to cover himself and didn't attack first. His fear made him freaze.

I believe I am a leader. And watch how other people start following me. But not all of them. Some have got a stronger willpower. A stronger willpower translates to a stronger reality.

I feel and I express this feeling through willpower. How do you do that? Not denying my feeling, letting it live inside of me as a part of me. As you feel she shall feel and other people shall feel.

I treat strangers like I've known them for years. And listen to that girl: "I feel like I've known you for my whole life!"

I look her in the eyes and think about sex with her. And she starts touching me, without me doing anything else, she just does it. So strange but still, it works.

I believe in god. He exists, at least inside of me. Because to believe is to create a spirit and a soul, an idea. Acting is giving this spirit, this sould or this idea a body. It's like me imagining this new car. Now this car exists inside my head. And by acting, by building it I don't create it. I just gave a body to it.

Willpower... You don't realize how strong it is. It's so stong that is was holding you back for your whole life, turning you into something you didn't want to be. Switch it back. Change the way you think and you shall change your believes. And you will redirect your willpower to create the life you dreamed of. This journey is incredible. Not for the whole wealth on earth would I change myself back to what I once was. Because the real treasure is deep inside you. Happy hunting...

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score